What's new

Indian Artillery Engages Pakistan Military Position, Receives Counter Battery Fire

Question here, how can the other side pinpoint and counter this artillery position?

Fire/artillery locating radars.

We have these radars that are of US and Chinese origin.

However, I am not sure if those were used here.

Dude, if this is how Pakistanis were doing things, they would have been taken over and enslaved for decades now.
Ever wonder what allows far too fewer Pakistani forces to hold their own against your vast numbers? It's called "professionalism".

And do you know the difference between an artillery gun and a sniper? And how hard it is to hit a thing with accuracy?
And how do you know who is getting pounded? Your media? If Pakistanis are getting pounded every day then what has stopped your forces from advancing and capturing the so called "pounded positions? Or better yet, if the fewer number of Pakistanis were actually getting pounded they wouldn't be firing back and forcing yours to flee inside like rats?

And no for expiry date. That's a dumb excuse. Do you think munitions expire every few days? With all the daily exchange of fire, you are expecting there to be any older munition left near expiry date?

Stop manufacturing cheap excuses to hide the clear incompetence at display for the world to see and laugh at. (check comment section on YouTube)
This is difference between having 10 times more troops who are incompetent and having 10 times fewer who are professionals.

Lol
I dont think you read my reply. Both army pound each other bunkers daily. So if all or even 30% bunkers are still there well what can I say?
And yes ammunition has an expiry date my uncle does the safe removal. They put the ammunition in a dump after removing some parts and blast it. Very dangerous work.
So yes they send soon to be expired ammunition at border .

If you see video it seems a routine you throw some shells than go in other bunker & than other side will start. I dont see sniper fires or immediate shells pounding from Pakistani side.
Obviously they know the routine and waited for fires to pause a bit to start their own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom