What's new

Indian Army’s ‘Future Soldier Program’ Will Make Our Soldiers The Most Feared On The Planet

Well, when i first joined the forum in 2009
Indians were saying "FEAR the Indians" with this: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/DRDOs-next-Star-Wars-like-weapons/articleshow/6248942.cms
And now in 2016, this so called Indian army "FUTURE-soldier program "WILL" make Indians soldiers the "MOST FEARED" on the planet..........Oh well, congratulation anyway:enjoy:
Btw, how's the "STAR WARS" weapon program progressing? almost there yet?:azn:

Thank you for your kind words. BTW has china progressed far on it's F 22 beating J 20 engines?

A professional army is always combat ready ... The gear they wear on duty is called "standard equipment" issued to ALL TROOPS!

So wearing US equipment during a joint exercise means it belongs to Indians? :lol:

Those are not US equipment brah!!And your boys may have got better armor for now, ours have got better webbing vests. ;)

By the way,I think soldiers of both nations look kinda scrawny, compared to say the Turks for example, don't ya think??

Last edited:
Those are not US equipment brah!!And your boys may have got better armor for now, ours have got better webbing vests. ;)

By the way,I think soldiers of both nations look kinda scrawny, compared to say the Turks for example, don't ya think??

Those helmets and rifles surely are .. That's the color US Military helmets use..

As for better webbings... Well because our troops have stopped using separate webbings and adopted mole system vests..

my father is working as a commando in AP OCTOPUS. they are better equipped compared to other ATS units of other Indian states. They had been captured 3 mullahs live in a joint operation with TN police in puttur.
Not Really Mumbai QRT & Force One have Better gears

Check our North East States Like Mizoram SWAT

Not Really Mumbai QRT & Force One have Better gears

Check our North East States Like Mizoram SWAT
I had a chat with some members of octopus commandos. they have lethal weapons to tackle any threats and witnessed few of their weapons and gears including corner shot, snipers and some western weapons . they have a fine simulator for shooting practice. The only thing they are lacking is the dedicated chopper for their transportation.

meanwhile, Indonesian armed forces been equipped with this gear to win the heart and soul of Indonesian people :p:

cheer mate

5093638_20160605095717.JPG

and our Police forces catch and kill the terrorist with style

630xauto-22723-polisi-tampan-dalam-tragedi-bom-sarinah-ramaikan-hashtag-kaminaksir-160115v-003-rev1.jpg

rino-soedarjo_20160115_095032.jpg

I had a chat with some members of octopus commandos. they have lethal weapons to tackle any threats and witnessed few of their weapons and gears including corner shot, snipers and some western weapons . they have a fine simulator for shooting practice. The only thing they are lacking is the dedicated chopper for their transportation.
Well they have Cool toys though
11694930_1708161822730775_6611771978627894009_n.jpg
organisation-for-counter-terrorist-operations-391798.jpg
organisation-for-counter-terrorist-operations-391799.jpg
20160303_080217-1-2-750x450_c.jpg

Those helmets and rifles surely are .. That's the color US Military helmets use..
Helmets - may be, I was talking about their elbow and knee guards and chest rigs.

As for better webbings... Well because our troops have stopped using separate webbings and adopted mole system vests..
Here is the standard tactical vest in Indian Army use
IA.jpg

Note the Molle Webbing lines on it.
I would like to see some pictures of load bearing equipment issued by your Army if you do not mind posting here.

image.jpeg
Helmets - may be, I was talking about their elbow and knee guards and chest rigs.
Only rarely used by Indian troops and only seen using a few Foriegn exercises.. Any ways..

Here is the standard tactical vest in Indian Army use
View attachment 310875
Note the Molle Webbing lines on it.
I would like to see some pictures of load bearing equipment issued by your Army if you do not mind posting here.

That's not a tactical vest but webbing..

Much like this one that was/is phased out by Pak army;

image.jpeg

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-armys-new-tactical-gear-uniform.199917/

Currently PA is using Kevlar vests with MOLE System ;

Pics from 2014-- operation in MirAli town;

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Even these vests are being phased out with new vests produced by POF.

Last edited:
View attachment 310877
Only rarely used by Indian troops and only seen using a few Foriegn exercises.. Any ways..
True, largely because the induction process has been slow as hell.

That's not a tactical vest but webbing..

Much like this one that was/is phased out by Pak army;

View attachment 310877

Those are called vests in Indian Army lingo, and they are right in a sense that you wear them like vests!!A tactical vest doesn't have to an armored one you know.

Currently PA is using Kevlar vests with MOLE System ;

Pics from 2014-- operarion;

View attachment 310879

View attachment 310881

View attachment 310882

Even these vests are being phased out with new vests produced by POF.

Hmm......,But I do not see any webbing on those armors, may be because pictures aren't in hd.

Hmm......,But I do not see any webbing on those armors, may be because pictures aren't in hd.

Here is the old webbing + armour vest-- that was phased out;

image.jpeg

This one had attachable pockets ;
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Pics from Miramshah and Mir Ali --2014 (one with attachable pockets);

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Than news vests were introduced;

2015;

image.jpeg

This vest is the most widespread -- seems this one was chosen ;