What's new

Indian Army: Shameful Caste Discrimination

So many words, yet so little meaning. Like I said, stop defending discrimination. Behind all that bull, that's what you are doing here.

Quite the contrary. I just painfully took you through the whole mass of data and information, and finally ended by pointing out your fundamental error, taking a notoriously casteist set of people at face value, and getting the situation precisely and exactly back to front, thinking that he was a victim, when he was complaining of not being able to victimise others. Since you know little or nothing about caste, you didn't get this, and you won't, not until you do some genuine self-education.

So now, suddenly, you are down to excuses.

So sorry I considered you worthy enough to engage in a meaningful argument.

I agree, you are sorry, and I also agree, I am not worthy enough to engage you in any meaningful argument. That is shown clearly by your own track record. Apparently nobody wants to engage you in any meaningful argument. 564 posts in 10 years? Whom are you kidding?

Incidentally, there was no excuse. Since you were sceptical about the system disappearing overnight, I pointed out that it did not disappear overnight; it was abolished systematically.

I haven't traveled to Telengana since it became a state. :D

Large number of Yadavs. All in leading positions, sadly for our learned ethnographer from across the border.

He's hilarious. Never met a more ignorant member in recent times, other than the holy trinity: the Bangladeshi member, the Indian member and the Pakistani member. Looks like he's fit and able to take over the position from the Pakistani member.

These are interesting threads, where some ignorant bohunkus picks up a video at random that seems to be promising, does a quick dekko, and decides that its promising flame-bait, and then proceeds to launch it on the forum.

The yellow stuff hits the fan soon after, when he is closely questioned, and it quickly turns out that he knows next to nothing about the subject.

That's what happened here.

Incidentally, these palookas are distributed across all flags.

One more proof that what is considered shameful in civilized world is considered normal practice in Indian Armed Forces.

Be it using Kashmiris as Human shields, firing across the border on unarmed civilian population, corrupt officers embezzling food rations of jawans or discriminating fellow soldiers on their Caste.
In this day and age this shameful. He is expected to take a bullet for India but not take food from the table of India. He should cross the border. Surrender, become Muslim and fight as our equal against those that oppress him

Large number of Yadavs. All in leading positions, sadly for our learned ethnographer from across the border.

He's hilarious. Never met a more ignorant member in recent times, other than the holy trinity: the Bangladeshi member, the Indian member and the Pakistani member. Looks like he's fit and able to take over the position from the Pakistani member.

These are interesting threads, where some ignorant bohunkus picks up a video at random that seems to be promising, does a quick dekko, and decides that its promising flame-bait, and then proceeds to launch it on the forum.

The yellow stuff hits the fan soon after, when he is closely questioned, and it quickly turns out that he knows next to nothing about the subject.

That's what happened here.

Incidentally, these palookas are distributed across all flags.

You shouldn't burn your midnight oil on these flame baits. There are young and hyper active members, sanghi-commi clans. Let them have it.

The nerve of people like @Joe Shearer who defend caste discrimination just because they don't like the idea that such abhorrent practices come to light in this day and age and cast a negative image on their beloved.

So they go about trying to ridicule whoever raises concerns over such inhumane practices of discrimination.
View attachment 423601
Atleast when you present some facts. Bring accurate one's rather than these craps.

You really have serious comprehension problem. Joe never defended caste system, he only explained the cast system in army as a direct result of British rule.

It's divine.

Do you present your @r$e to everyone as a desirable object?

Do you know my own caste, or did you just make a wild guess about racial supremacy of a race that doesn't exist except in the racist imagination of cavemen?

And can you point out where - a single instance will do - I defended caste discrimination?

Let's face it, you are out of your depth, don't know what to say, and are falling back on the rather rickety platform of claiming that your position is against caste, and anybody who corrects you is for caste.

Also, for the conclusion, not lame; just pointing out where Yadavs stand, and why his complaining is highly unlikely. But you wouldn't, and don't, have a clue about that.

Lets see now, who doesn't know what to say, except, may be, resort to excuses? excuses, excuses and even more excuses.

Go on, deny it. You ridicule an abhorrent practice of caste discrimination in your posts and then go about denying it and keep saying...point to where I am defending caste discrimination...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you are right. Good excuse. Its the bloody British who are to blame. And I admit too, that it was me who was defending caste discrimination and not your good friend Joe.
I feel sorry for your poor attempt to paint the yadav a poor victim, actually he is one of the well off guys.

Being a sepoy in army earns him a lot of benefit with an yearly earning at around 3 Lakh INR at least, excluding other allowances. Free medical bills, free train travel in sleeper class. special reservation in collages for his kids (if any).

Let him face some discrimination :enjoy: He belongs to yadav caste. It's payback time.

Who you calling poor little sap, you racist insult to a common sense.

Don't pull the innocent, hurt little guy stunt on me, go back and read what insults you wrote about me to start with. Yeah, it was you who called it my funeral and started all sorts of personal insults. You really are a devious character.

Oh, I wasn't pulling that one; I was pulling the "I'm so smart, that I can say anything about myself and still come out on top." And the insults were mild. I've mellowed down a lot. As for being a devious character, just look at it this way: to the bewildered and confused, a straight line is as good as a wavy one. It's not the line, it's the person looking at it.

Again you repeat my advice to you earlier as if you are lost for words.

Figures...

Not that. I'm never at a loss for words. And always the right words, never the tangled mess that you made and that you are trying to wriggle out of. What's more, you never did give me any advice.

Never mind. When you grow up, you will be able to handle these situations.

I feel sorry for your poor attempt to paint the yadav a poor victim, actually he is one of the well off guys.

Being a sepoy in army earns him a lot of benefit with an yearly earning at around 3 Lakh INR at least, excluding other allowances. Free medical bills, free train travel in sleeper class. special reservation in collages for his kids (if any).

Let him face some discrimination :enjoy: He belongs to yadav caste. It's payback time.

LOL.

Now he'll take it seriously, and claim that you were "...(ridiculing) an abominable practice of caste discrimination".

Oh, I wasn't pulling that one; I was pulling the "I'm so smart, that I can say anything about myself and still come out on top." And the insults were mild. I've mellowed down a lot. As for being a devious character, just look at it this way: to the bewildered and confused, a straight line is as good as a wavy one. It's not the line, it's the person looking at it.

Not that. I'm never at a loss for words. And always the right words, never the tangled mess that you made and that you are trying to wriggle out of. What's more, you never did give me any advice.

Never mind. When you grow up, you will be able to handle these situations.

LOL.

Now he'll take it seriously, and claim that you were "...(ridiculing) an abominable practice of caste discrimination".

Again, what does your post amount to?

Jumping some hoops in your thought process, I see.

A hop here, a hop there, drop some excrement here, some there.

What an achievement indeed, a self proclaimed, self obsessed smart @r$e who's posts have mellowed down to nothing more than verbal diehorrea.

Kudos indeed.

Do keep laughing at each others posts. You always partner each other like this, I guess, one bigot deserves another to provide some testicular fortitude in such dire times as these.

I'm bored for now ladies. Do tag me later whenever you need a good old spanking and do remember me on father's day in your sweet wishes.

Again, what does your post amount to?

Jumping some hoops in your thought process, I see.

A hop here, a hop there, drop some excrement here, some there.

What an achievement indeed, a self proclaimed, self obsessed smart @r$e who's posts have mellowed down to nothing more than verbal diehorrea.

Kudos indeed.

<sigh!>

OK, here's a summary.
  1. Informed you there was no caste-based discrimination.
  2. Informed you that recruitment was not done by caste.
  3. Listed the regiments to show you that recruitment was by region, and there was a regiment for all regions.
  4. Explained that the British had caste-based units, but that the Indian Army after independence steadily worked at wiping out caste-based organisation.
  5. Explained the position of Yadav's.
Have you anything rational to say to this? Remember, people are watching.

And so to bed....

Yadavs and Jats are two of the most privileged and powerful groups in India.
Anyone saying otherwise won't change anything on the ground.
Yadavs are the most powerful groups in the most populous states of India- UP and Bihar.
(P.S.They are quite violent, and I dare anyone to call them backward to their face.)

<sigh!>

OK, for the sake of your poor little muddled brain, here's a summary.
  1. Informed you there was no caste-based discrimination.
  2. Informed you that recruitment was not done by caste.
  3. Listed the regiments to show you that recruitment was by region, and there was a regiment for all regions.
  4. Explained that the British had caste-based units, but that the Indian Army after independence steadily worked at wiping out caste-based organisation.
  5. Explained the position of Yadav's.
Have you anything rational to say to this? Remember, people are watching.

Thank you again for the opportunity to explain myself. Despite my understanding that you are not sincere in getting any answer from me, since you thought it an opportune time that I may have left after my 'bored' comment.

You Sir, really are an incorrigible defender of every atrocity committed by Mahan Aryan Indian Army.

You defend your Army's atrocities like a squinted follower, be it historic as in anti Muslim killings in Hyderabad State in 1948 or more recent endeavours such as its inhumane occupation and brutal suppression of Kashmir or against insurgencies all across India that keep it busy like a flee infested existence.

Here is my pov in so many words:
  1. Informed you that there is caste based discrimination.
  2. Informed you that caste based recruitment was a norm in post independence Indian Army.
  3. Informed you that there is no solid evidence that regiments like Maratha Regiment, Rajasthan Rifles, Dogra Regiment and Jat Regiment were indeed not recruited along caste, religion, region lines admittedly, until recently and even to this day except the claims of Indian Army.
  4. Named the regiments to show you that recruitment was not just by region, but also caste and or religious lines.
  5. Also pointed out that the British had caste-based units not because of their own designs but inherent Hindu beliefs and every day practices, and that the Indian Army after independence did continue caste-based organisation, recruitment and discrimination. Are we so naive as to believe that a traditional Army has gotten rid of its traditional practice so completely and we are to take its word for it?
  6. Explained that your ridiculing me personally and the "notion" of caste based discrimination in Indian Army amounts to what else but YOUR LAME ATTEMPTS TO DEFEND CASTE BASED DISCRIMINATION PREVALENT AMONG INDIAN ARMY OFFICERS.
Please go on with your usual self praising rampage and attempts to ridicule me, all the while providing more proof of your service in support of an inhumane practice.

Have you ever considered why the Indian Navy and Indian Air force is not accused of discrimination in recruitment or selection. Why just the Indian Army. Don't expect you to admit anything that eerily looks, sounds and smells like a smoking gun.

I have explained my pov despite my opinion of you to the contrary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my pov in so many words:
  1. Informed you that there is caste based discrimination.
  2. Informed you that caste based recruitment was a norm in post independence Indian Army.
  3. Informed you that there is no solid evidence that regiments like Maratha Regiment, Rajasthan Rifles, Dogra Regiment and Jat Regiment were indeed not recruited along caste, religion, region lines admittedly, until recently and even to this day except the claims of Indian Army.
  4. Named the regiments to show you that recruitment was not just by region, but also caste and or religious lines.
  5. Also pointed out that the British had caste-based units not because of their own designs but inherent Hindu beliefs and every day practices, and that the Indian Army after independence did continue caste-based organisation, recruitment and discrimination. Are we so naive as to believe that a traditional Army has gotten rid of its traditional practice so completely and we are to take its word for it?
  6. Explained that your ridiculing me personally and the "notion" of caste based discrimination in Indian Army amounts to what else but YOUR LAME ATTEMPTS TO DEFEND CASTE BASED DISCRIMINATION PREVALENT AMONG INDIAN ARMY OFFICERS.

1. There is no proof for your argument. I can prove the stupidity in subsequent comments.

2. That's again wrong, the recruitments are done based on regions so that there won't be any language barriers still there is parity between other regions in the regiment.

3.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neelakantan_Jayachandran_Nair The guy is Maratha Regiment and a colonel. He was born in kerala, by default he should command the Madras regiment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navdeep_Singh_(Ashok_Chakra) He was a Sikh in Maratha regiment.

4. Check out Gurkha regiment, Madras regiment and what caste do you assign for Madras regiment? Madras is not a caste, it's a region. And old name given to city of Chennai.

5. It prevented them from causing any scuffles between each other. That was the purpose of the Brits.

6. Because you keep harping over a non-sense. And you claim to expert when you are not, and provided with stupid pics and images that further proved you are just another Pakistan who was just cherry picking.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom