What's new

Indian Army: Shameful Caste Discrimination

Again a reminder of how Aryan Supremacy works for even the lesser casts bar the least and out casted untouchables...

When lesser caste accuses the upper of discrimination, what better way to defend discrimination by accusing the lesser of doing worst towards those even lower than him.

images (1).jpg

images (5).jpg

1. There is no proof for your argument. I can prove the stupidity in subsequent comments.

2. That's again wrong, the recruitments are done based on regions so that there won't be any language barriers still there is parity between other regions in the regiment.

3.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neelakantan_Jayachandran_Nair The guy is Maratha Regiment and a colonel. He was born in kerala, by default he should command the Madras regiment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navdeep_Singh_(Ashok_Chakra) He was a Sikh in Maratha regiment.

4. Check out Gurkha regiment, Madras regiment and what caste do you assign for Madras regiment? Madras is not a caste, it's a region. And old name given to city of Chennai.

5. It prevented them from causing any scuffles between each other. That was the purpose of the Brits.

6. Because you keep harping over a non-sense. And you claim to expert when you are not, and provided with stupid pics and images that further proved you are just another Pakistan who was just cherry picking.

Not even worth going into details. You provided such solid facts as this guy achieved that... against the traditions/ norms...ahm...I see...Who is cherry picking here.

It's my pov vs yours argument. Who is basing it on historical facts against claims of abandonment? I say not completely, you say completely. We hear some soldiers complaining, you hear self projection and what not against whole careers even lives going down the toilet.

Let's keep at it? Sorry, I have explained my POV and have better things to do but will keep posting facts on caste discrimination.

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
Not even worth going into details. You provided such solid facts as this guy achieved that... against the traditions/ norms...ahm...I see...Who is cherry picking here.

It's my pov vs yours argument. Who is basing it on historical facts against claims of abandonment? I say not completely, you say completely. We hear some soldiers complaining, you hear self projection and what not against whole careers even lives going down the toilet.

Let's keep at it? Sorry, I have explained my POV and have better things to do but will keep posting facts on caste discrimination.
I can't continue explaining someone who is an expert in google caste system models and who can't accept some simple facts.

So, I'm not amused as you don't go through the details. :enjoy:

Keep the circle jerks alive, may be some one will fly in and join this farrago of your masquerades as an Indian caste expert.

Ciao!

Thank you for your help in explaining that it is not in the names.

How recruitment is done along caste lines in few elite regiments is the detail you are either deliberately overlooking or are innocently oblivious of the facts about your own discriminate brave and mighty Aryan Army.

It is a known fact that post British rule, after independence Indian Army has normally practiced recruitment along caste lines as stated above in few regiments with an argument that the rest of the regiments are fair game without any caste discrimination.

And I really thought you knew the different dynamics and uses of Twitter vs Whatsapp...:rofl:...my bad:rofl: please do continue...

And I really thought you knew whatsapp too is considered as a social media platform :rofl::rofl:

Wait, wait wait. Lets revisit what you stated above, hahaha, I don't even want to go into what type of syndrome has made you write such naivety

Make sure you don't get affected by naivety syndrome when u type We Pakistanis :enjoy:

Thank you again for the opportunity to explain myself. Despite my understanding that you are not sincere in getting any answer from me, since you thought it an opportune time that I may have left after my 'bored' comment.

Very sincere in getting any answer from you; very patiently waiting for one; very disappointed that in spite of so many opportunities to provide an answer, you keep repeating the same formula,"Yes, it is caste-based". What can anyone do if you have no evidence?

You Sir, really are an incorrigible defender of every atrocity committed by Mahan Aryan Indian Army.

You defend your Army's atrocities like a squinted follower, be it historic as in anti Muslim killings in Hyderabad State in 1948 or more recent endeavours such as its inhumane occupation and brutal suppression of Kashmir or against insurgencies all across India that keep it busy like a flee infested existence.

How do you know that I am such a defender of these alleged atrocities? That is a matter that has not been discussed in this exchange so far. Are you a mind-reader?

Here is my pov in so many words:
  1. Informed you that there is caste based discrimination.

1. Just a statement, every time, with no proof; not surprising, since you have none.
    [*]Informed you that caste based recruitment was a norm in post independence Indian Army.
    Again, just a statement, and for the same good reason; you have no evidence.
    [*]Informed you that there is no solid evidence that regiments like Maratha Regiment, Rajasthan Rifles, Dogra Regiment and Jat Regiment were indeed not recruited along caste, religion, region lines admittedly, until recently and even to this day except the claims of Indian Army.
    Overlooking the fact that in one of the first responses, I had told you that these regiments were recruited based on region. The Marathas recruit from Maharashtra, the Rajrif from Rajasthan, the Dogras from Jammu and the Jats from Haryana. When was that a question? And how is that related to caste-based discrimination? What is the caste of a Maharashtrian, or of a Rajasthani? And are you not scoring a self-goal? The Pakistan Army also recruits for its regiments by region.
    [*]Named the regiments to show you that recruitment was not just by region, but also caste and or religious lines.
    You did nothing of the sort. Not a single regiment was named. Can you point to the note where you did that?
    [*]Also pointed out that the British had caste-based units not because of their own designs but inherent Hindu beliefs and every day practices, and that the Indian Army after independence did continue caste-based organisation, recruitment and discrimination. Are we so naive as to believe that a traditional Army has gotten rid of its traditional practice so completely and we are to take its word for it?
    Wrong again. Armed organisations before the British had no such divisions; it was the British who introduced these. At the battle of Panipat I, mixed forces of Muslims and Hindus under the Lodis faced a purely Muslim force under Babar; at Panipat II, again, a mixed force of Muslims and Hindus under Hemu faced a purely Muslim force; at Panipat III, yet again, a mixed force of Muslims and Hindus faced another mixed force of Muslims and Hindus; at the battle of Khanwa, a mixed force of Muslims and Hindus faced a mixed force of Muslims and Hindus; moving forward to the early battles of the British, at Plassey (Palashi), a mixed force of Europeans and Indians with no caste determination faced a mixed force of Muslims and Hindus. It was only with the formation of the Bengal Army, the Madras Army and the Bombay Army that the British put in caste-based formations for their Indian soldiers. Please tell us all as we eagerly wait one example of a caste-based army from times earlier than the British.
    [*]Explained that your ridiculing me personally and the "notion" of caste based discrimination in Indian Army amounts to what else but YOUR LAME ATTEMPTS TO DEFEND CASTE BASED DISCRIMINATION PREVALENT AMONG INDIAN ARMY OFFICERS.
    Officers of the Indian Army are recruited through the NDA and the IMA; there is no provision for caste in these recruitments. So what caste-based discrimination you detected is difficult to decipher. All you did was to make hollow statements in succession.
Please go on with your usual self praising rampage and attempts to ridicule me, all the while providing more proof of your service in support of an inhumane practice.

Sadly, the ridicule that you may have attracted is due entirely to your appalling lack of knowledge. Nobody but you can be blamed for that.

Have you ever considered why the Indian Navy and Indian Air force is not accused of discrimination in recruitment or selection. Why just the Indian Army.

Apparently you don't know that the recruitment procedure is identical. So the smoking gun turns up. Only it happens to be in your surprised hands!

I don't want your sorry @r$e of an answer to know the facts, don't expect you to admit anything that eerily looks, sounds and smells like a smoking gun.

Of course you don't want the facts. Your mind was made up, and you didn't want to be confused with facts.

I have explained my pov despite my opinion of you to the contrary.

Remember, people are watching and smelling a rat coloured in stripes of three.

Yes, you have explained your point of view. What you have not explained is how you got there. And, the greatest joke of all, you have steadfastly ignored your primary evidence: the video relates to a soldier whose own caste is one of the greatest exploiters of caste matters in the Republic.

Why don't you, even at this very late stage, take some time off and read up on the matter? I have already suggested that you read Agha Amin, who has written an excellent article on the British and the practices of recruitment, and, in particular, about why and under what circumstances they shifted from their earlier caste-based formations to other caste- and religion-based formations constituted of their latter myth, the 'martial races'. Reading does not harm you, contrary to what you might have been led to believe. You will be surprised how much you might find out.

Like I said already, my reply was just to prove that you are never sincere in getting any answer or pov but like licking your own ego of Devine knowledge yet you suck at my words to spit out the same as an excuse for a reply. Then you add some more $h!t to make it look like your words are worth more than defending caste discrimination that you practice religiously on daily basis but try to hide it to appear civilized.

You are so full of $hit.:rofl:

You think you can hide behind your sorry @r$ed excuse of a flame bait reply that is nothing but a waste of time.

No wonder you have 8000 posts, go get a life. A real life instead of this pathetic excuse of an online existence that is probably paid to live online and defend every atrocity committed by the Mahan Indian Army.

Everyone here can smell a RAW RAT going about his daily routine of dropping excrement all over PDF to justify the scraps doled out to you for doing the same. I see that you enjoy your ratings at PDF as a medal of honour, thank PDF that has given you a voice that may appear credible to fanboy countrymen like yourself.

You have blatantly and admittedly lied just to appease your bloated ego and appear to come out on top like a pi$$ed off b!tc# in a doggy style. Well guess what b!tc# you are the game.

Go back and read my posts some more, come back and post more bull. It's your job to waste time over a lost cause such as your Mahan Indian Army Officer's Aryan race supremacy syndrome.

Do continue to post more of your BS, keep doing what you do best along with your posting partners you admittedly always keep company to reassure yourself.

I haven't still not replied to your every insult directed at me in so many other posts just to try and have a meaningful conversation going but you keep proving yourself a self obsessed flee infested existence.

So what's the use to continue but waste time with you.

Like I said in my earlier posts, What does all your posts amount to but defend caste discrimination... Nothing but bull.

I mean while, have a real life to live instead of wasting my time with some bloke who is always high on cow cola.

Happy postings at Pakistan Ddefence Forum.

Only one comment, in response to the only attempt at fact, and even that was wrong.

It's 14,127 posts, me bucko, not 8,000. With this, 14,128, against your paltry 573. Nothing else I could see worth time.

And I really thought you knew whatsapp too is considered as a social media platform :rofl::rofl:

Make sure you don't get affected by naivety syndrome when u type We Pakistanis :enjoy:

Is that a reply or a confession, looks more like an after thought...look at us, we are so ahead of the world, we Indians, we use social media to solve our issues, we indians, learn from us...o_O you get the drift now.

Any armed forces of a country is a reflection of its society.

India is no different. Though the British worked out the delicate balance between the caste system, the tribal and traditional mix of the Indian society. But the British are long gone.

Like the weakening fabric of its society, the once respected Indian Army is now fast nose diving into disarray and discontent. Fueled by ever shrinking secularism this is only going to get worse.

We should remember that India is much like Africa. Diverse and primitive in parts. The caste system is engrained in their DNA and history shows them to be a collection of tribal feudal states governed by the caste system.

When India makes her eventual transition from secular democracy to Hindu democracy. It will be much clearer. A proven racist society cannot keep the diversity of its current social fabric.

Interesting times ahead indeed.

Any armed forces of a country is a reflection of its society.

India is no different. Though the British worked out the delicate balance between the caste system, the tribal and traditional mix of the Indian society. But the British are long gone.

Like the weakening fabric of its society, the once respected Indian Army is now fast nose diving into disarray and discontent. Fueled by ever shrinking secularism this is only going to get worse.

We should remember that India is much like Africa. Diverse and primitive in parts. The caste system is engrained in their DNA and history shows them to be a collection of tribal feudal states governed by the caste system.

When India makes her eventual transition from secular democracy to Hindu democracy. It will be much clearer. A proven racist society cannot keep the diversity of its current social fabric.

Interesting times ahead indeed.
Nicely summed up. Interesting times indeed.

An interesting read:

"The essential elements of the caste system were - endogamy, segregation, education restriction.

Rise of vedic hinduism

Before the rise of vedic hinduism, there is no evidence of these practices - especially endogamy. There are DNA evidence that points out that caste systems existed over 3000 years BP.

As the fallout of the Aryan invasion of India, the dark skinned Dravidian were relegated to slaves/out-castes. It is very likely Dravidian women were kept as slaves and raped. This is the only credible explanation to have a sudden ANI/ASI gene mix around 3000 years ago. If they were living together before that, there would uniform mixing from 12,000 years (or even earlier).

The white skinned Aryans soon discovered that the result of this mixing caused a social problem - the superior (white) races grappled with the problem of white/brown child born to a dravidian mother.

Concept of racial purity

Vedic Hinduism adopted the concept of racial purity - but created a system which assigned different status to people of different color. The system is called caturvarna system. This is the origin of caste system.

It means 4 colors, 4 castes.

Take the word Arya it refers to the top 3 castes also refers to aristocrats, owners etc.

This clearly indicates the link between the caste system and the Aryan invasion.

The concept of racial purity quickly emerged (in few generations) to contain the genetic intermixing. This is the origin of caste endogamy - marrying allowed with in the caste only.

The victors relegated all the physical labor to the Shudras and extended the concept to individual professions. Now the warriors, priests and wealthy were left to rule India - they built palaces and temples and lived in opulence - while the shudras were working hard in fields.

Education restriction was imposed by upper-castes, so that the lower castes will not be able to rebel without the knowledge or horse riding or sword fight. To prevent any accidental learning, untouchability and segregation was practiced.

Religious sanction - Rebirth, Karma and Moksha

All of these were merged into religious doctrines - the vedas, so that the concepts of caste cannot be questioned on moral grounds.

Hindu religions has the concept of rebirth. It defines the purpose of life as attaining moksha - release from the cycle of birth and death. Caste was justified as a result of karma for the sins of previous birth (punarjanma). Higher castes are supposed to have done good deeds in their past life and hence deserve to do lesser work and rule over others. Gods had avatars - reincarnations.

There was no meritocracy, characteristics, food habits or profession based 'classification'. It was simply the victor justifying and enforcing a nuanced form of slavery with sanctions from vedic hinduism.

Hindu texts, Vedas, Manusmriti, Arthashastra, Bhagavad Gita,Ramayana (Shambuka),Mahabharata ( Karna and Ekalavya) all support the basic fundamental concept.

Putting it all together

In conclusion, the caste system is a result of the Aryan invasion and effort to control the society which was a result of intermixing of Aryan and Dravidian population. It was always birth based, because it was based on color. Profession as a result of previous birth was accepted and enforced. This resulted in Shudras breaking into multiple professions - giving rise to the complex caste system that we have today.
" - End quote - *

The fact that these practices exist today is the source of the biggest injustice and exploitation at the hands of a social system that supports the oppressors and provides them religious cover for their exploitation of people they inherently consider to be children of a lesser God.

*Source quoted from quora.com and more available at link:

https://www.quora.com/When-castes-are-based-on-ones-occupation-why-it-has-become-birth-based

Yadav/Ahirs are indigenous tribals racially like 90% of Indians but 90% of Indians are not counted as dalits. Because these categories don't make much sense to begin with. What we know is that Yadav are of non-aryan extraction and face discrimination from Brahmin officers for that reason.

Today Yadavas have banded together for political/quota reasons because of their huge population and have invented their aryan overlords gods origins but that's beside the point.
OK:enjoy:

The question is

Why is this thread in our strategic and foreign affairs?

Why is Indian army recruitment any of our concern?

Our strategic planning is not effected by whether the commander or the soldier in front is a dalit or kaushtriya or anybody else.

Our foreign affairs are not effected by it.

The thread should be in the indian defence forum.

@WAJsal @Jungibaaz

It really doesnt concern us.

As for the thread. We have a video of an indian soldier. Hmm

Its a fact that the caste system exists in india ( not saying entire india is plagued. Just saying it exists) and its also a fact that recently due to nationalist govts many groups who held the caste values dear have begun promoting it.

Yet we have another indian soldier claiming something else and making good points.

I would take @Joe Shearer word on this since he has served for many many years.

Quite frankly it does not concern whether they are swapping wives or using caste system.

Our army is meant to fight theirs. Simple as that. Their personak recruitment and lives matter not to us nor concern us.
.7 pages of absolute nothing.

The shameful act of Caste discrimination prevalent among Indian Army Officers. Everyone knows caste system is still widely practiced in modern Indian society to this day.

Isn't it common sense that such a common practice and its shameful behavioural traits are practiced and carried on by the officers of its army? Or do they keep it in their duffle bags while on duty and change into it at home?

By chance of social media giving voice to the oppressed, we have a few soldiers who become desperate or are oppressed enough or ridiculed enough to come out and voice their complaints, from corruption to discrimination and what not, for the world to witness at the cost of their own careers going down the drain.

Let's see what examples are continued to be made out of such soldiers by the Mahan Indian Army or will they change the wide spread practice of following caste system from their lives...

Looking at the voting trend of widespread support for BJP and its extremist Hindutwa policies where Gao Rakshak bigots routinely kill humans in the name of animal protection, it does not appear to be a possibility any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
High cast hindu soldiers eat all the budget and food , while low cast and dalits soldiers are starving.

The question is

Why is this thread in our strategic and foreign affairs?

Why is Indian army recruitment any of our concern?

Our strategic planning is not effected by whether the commander or the soldier in front is a dalit or kaushtriya or anybody else.

Our foreign affairs are not effected by it.

The thread should be in the indian defence forum.

@WAJsal @Jungibaaz

It really doesnt concern us.

It concerns us because this supremacist mind set is killing innocent Kashmiris and unarmed civilians along the border in cross border violations.

If our foreign affairs are not directly connected to what is going on across the border against us then may the All Mighty have mercy on our souls.

This Joe sheared guy has been trolling this thread and you on the other hand are willing to believe him then it's your choice.

@WAJsal @Jungibaaz I have not even replied to all his insults pointed at me yet and tried to reason with the guy but he didn't let up so I gave him a little of what he actually deserved.

I did report his trolling but to no avail. So I gave him a little spanking myself.

Thank you very much, I don't need anybody's help to teach such supremacist sympathizers a lesson.

@WAJsal @Jungibaaz I have not even replied to all his insults pointed at me yet and tried to reason with the guy but he didn't let up so I gave him a little of what he actually deserved.

Thread closed temporarily while I clean it up. You also engaged in insults so please refrain from here on.
Debates can get frustrating but there's no need for members to throw insults at each other.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom