What's new

Indian Army: Shameful Caste Discrimination

article5421631.ece

army chief himself has launched a WhatSapp number

Good one. Is he related to Trump by any virtue of his Aryan descendancy?

I think the soldier must have decided not to wapp the Army Chief after he read the following status:
"If your Dalit or otherwise OBC @r$e ever gets insulted, be sure to whatsapp me".

I get the justified mood in the Army top brass and general public...Lets kick him out for not trying whatsapp first.

First the spelling is Caste, not Cast which means movie appearances which seems to be good in this case.

Second that guy is an Yadav who are in no way discriminated. North India is politically filled with Yadavs who shamefully attest their caste names as their second names and they are among the ones (Not everyone) involved in discrimination of lower castes though they themselves are OBC.

Mulayam Singh yadav, Lalu Prasad Yadav, Akilesh Yadav just to name a few.
Yadav/Ahir lived like this in British raj era, tribals. I will not be surprised at discrimination based on caste system. Yadav tribals who are just politically active in modern era and better of them their counter parts. Other indigenous tribal communities should learn from them.

1e19c11cdbe5f0d663f6189303add9ac.jpg

Ahir/Yadav are indigenous dalit/tribals who upgraded themselves in last few centuries and removed the tag of dalits.
Only if you knew anything about India, Yadav clan is clan of Lord Krishna and are not dalit by any means.

Only if you knew anything about India, Yadav clan is clan of Lord Krishna and are not dalit by any means.
That explains it, case closed. Lets all be on your merry ways. Nothing to look into here. Off you go, shoo, shoo, shoo now.

Don't dare challenge the status quo...

So what if Indian Army recruits along caste lines, it's only for some elite regiments.

That explains it, case closed. Lets all be on your merry ways. Nothing to look into here. Off you go, shoo, shoo, shoo now.

Don't dare challenge the status quo...

So what if Indian Army recruits along caste lines, it's only for some elite regiments.
Kehna kya chate ho??

M talking of Yadav clan not Indian Army.

@Stephen Cohen @Jackdaws @MALUBJA
@noksss @Thetigerforces etc etc
Specially the self proclaimed expert @MilSpec

What say you on the subject?
Will he be thrown out like the others who dared to speak up or is there any respite from such utter non-professionalism for your soldiers, countrymen?
Nothing much to say, Joe has summed it up pretty well.

btw I am not self proclaimed anything.

Nothing much to say, Joe has summed it up pretty well.

btw I am not self proclaimed anything.

So you too think it is just normal that an Army not only practices caste system by recruiting along those lines but also calls it propaganda when pointed out. Great logic as always. Nicely summed up by @Joe Shearer indeed.

Aryan race supremacy is being practiced and considered as the very foundation of every day life in a so called self proclaimed "equal opportunity", Secular State.
What blatant hypocrisy!

That's why I say that what is considered shameful in the rest of the world is just considered normal practice in Mighty Aryan Indian Army.

No wonder we see atrocities against humanity as a regular occurrence in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

images.png

article5421631.ece

Good one. Is he related to Trump by any virtue of his Aryan descendancy?

I think the soldier must have decided not to wapp the Army Chief after he read the following status:
"If your Dalit or otherwise OBC @r$e ever gets insulted, be sure to whatsapp me".

I get the justified mood in the Army top brass and general public...Lets kick him out for not trying whatsapp first.

Not really man the chief's has the below whatsapp status

"Why allow some @r$e on our western border to score brownie points , be sure to whatsapp me".

Not really man the chief's has the below whatsapp status

"Why allow some @r$e on our western border to score brownie points , be sure to whatsapp me".

Are you actually serious that this whatsapp thingy is even worth its equvalent of a joke existance.

You gotta admit its a bit lame excuse of a complaint mechanism. Who is to know what is authentic from which source or just somebody trolling or accidently sharing brain masala recipies (the possibilities are literally endless so others guess may be far more colorful than mine about what else could be shared;)).

Do you think that an Army chief has the time for such a frivilous long shot of an idea to make it even work then may The All Mighty have mercy on the notion of common sense itself.:enjoy:

You forgot the biggest phainku and fanboy of indian military of defence.pk from India @Abingdonboy
Thank you and keep em comming. We have yet to find an answer to the hypocrisy of a sham "equal opportunity" , self declared Secular Democratic State. May be he has an explanation worth more than the color of printed words by other Indians here.

Look how he lied.
If you ignore someone, you don't see his threads:

abingd.png

Jealousy guided his brain to override his conscious.

More:

He started a flimsy thread sans any fact.
China as a government never issued any official deadline:

But this man started his own humbug business to collect tons of thanks on Indian's free flowing emotions against Pakistan & China on PDF.

tem6878797.png

58 faltu thanks on a false & frivolous thread started by this Indian.

Are you actually serious that this whatsapp thingy is even worth its equvalent of a joke existance.

You gotta admit its a bit lame excuse of a complaint mechanism. Who is to know what is authentic from which source or just somebody trolling or accidently sharing brain masala recipies (the possibilities are literally endless so others guess may be far more colorful than mine about what else could be shared;)).

Do you think that an Army chief has the time for such a frivilous long shot of an idea to make it even work then may The All Mighty have mercy on the notion of common sense itself.:enjoy:

Well for the past 3 years we are used to solving issues using official twitter handles of politicians may be you can try using twitter handle of Nawaz ,Imran or Zardari in your country and watch what happens :lol: But make sure you don't share any jokes about Zardari in his handle which could land you in jail for 14 years :enjoy:

Well for the past 3 years we are used to solving issues using official twitter handles of politicians may be you can try using twitter handle of Nawaz ,Imran or Zardari in your country and watch what happens :lol: But make sure you don't share any jokes about Zardari in his handle which could land you in jail for 14 years :enjoy:

You need to brush up on your knowledge of Pakistan politics and its social media dynamics, I hope you do catch up. Stay updated man, world is moving fast.

But isn't what you are doing like comparing apples and oranges - Indian Army - Politics - Pakistani Politics...

Do reply with some thought behind your post or you risk being considered none the wiser :azn:.

Try and stay on topic though.:enjoy:

Ahir/Yadav are indigenous tribals. Lord Krishna himself was black tribal according to hindus.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom