What's new

Indian Army plans to achieve decisive victory against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete stupidity,Invasions are Planned on Immediate Troop formations and placements avoid severe casualties weather and resource availability etc.
So far this is Just stupidity.
lol wut? Pakistan army would be sleeping? So far even if we didn't work it out in past ,Pakistan army has always took the fight to the enemy :pakistan::pakistan:Believe that,Half of Pakistani Nation will be behind their army with guns .
Ajao :rofl:

hen i guess india have nothing to fear .............. just get it over with already then
Indian Army fear no one except Peace loving doves
Kargil ke time bhi Atomi Kuwat thi chala diya thaa kya :D

for that, rubbing it in, i will personally launch a 0.3kt warhead on you .... send your co-ordinates to me
bhai yar faisla krlo nuke marny b hain y ni ............. mera Quantico nikla ja rha hai

Complete stupidity,Invasions are Planned on Immediate Troop formations and placements avoid severe casualties weather and resource availability etc.
lol wut? Pakistan army would be sleeping? So far even if we didn't work it out in past ,Pakistan army has always took the fight to the enemy :pakistan::pakistan:Believe that,Half of Pakistani Nation will be behind their army with guns .

You get half a negative rating in my scoring .. your post was fully sensible but you covered up by making it into a joke with smileys

No sensible posts here please.

Carry on...lol

bhai yar faisla krlo nuke marny b hain y ni ............. mera Quantico nikla ja rha hai

chalo kisi aur din martey hain .. you watch Quantico am off to sleep .. early morning tomorrow

Gudnite

oye dont post sense here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom