What's new

Indian Army plans to achieve decisive victory against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
now why would we waste our warhead testing it ........... its reserved for you
warhead warhead py likha hai khany waly ka naam
Hahaha got Yah :disagree: US & china And Russia tested it Even India Tested it And Pakistan Make Stuff And Made it reserved :blah:

India Has Thermonuclear bomb of 50 MT but We made it reserved Just Like Pakistan

Great war strategy. I would give this 26 out of 11.

These guys should first try to secure the border and be able to defend the onslaught of impending joint attack by China & Pakistan instead of talking about decisive victory
hey this guy is a pakistani hiding behind Indian flag.....................
bro that might be said about you after this post

Hahaha got Yah :disagree: US & china And Russia tested it Even India Tested it And Pakistan Make Stuff And Made it reserved :blah:
then finally we will have a chance to test it

India Has Thermonuclear bomb of 50 MT but We made it reserved Just Like Pakistan
first you were gonna have a victory over us now u r gonna burn us ..................... yar main ni khedna ek cheez rakho ya goli maaro ya agg lao

easy on the popcorns bro .............. aafter the nuke war that might be only thing left to eat

They say after nukes .. only cockroaches will survive .. Nagas taught me to have that .. unpalatable though ..lol I am going to sit and have fun .. correcting some facts here .. on either side so a war can be fought :-)

Useless talk.

Talking about stopping infiltration when bases like Pathankot are being attacked by terrorists from across the border.

These guys should first try to secure the border and be able to defend the onslaught of impending joint attack by China & Pakistan instead of talking about decisive victory.

I would have negative rated you for posting sense.

Cease ... don't spoil the fun

Yesterday we missed out on a superb thread on why LCH is better than Apache:cheesy:

first you were gonna have a victory over us now u r gonna burn us ..................... yar main ni khedna ek cheez rakho ya goli maaro ya agg lao
Factually Jawab Nahi Hai to rona suru kar diya :disagree:

then i m gonna survive one of the girls i had a crush on in 10th always called me a cockroach

Offer her yourself as source of survival. I will vouch for you ....nay certify you as a cockroach here too if you want;)

Indians are love seriously, they slap and get punched in return. Surprised and baffled exclaims this was only bitch slapping fight! You loser you can't even slap properly! You can only punch! Bully! Hmpffff!

Decisive victory, as decisive as the flying saucers hindu ancients travelled in and conquering the galactic republic and the Empire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom