What's new

Indian Army plans to achieve decisive victory against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your decisive victory will be our decisive opportunity to test the effectiveness of our tactical nukes in real time experimental conditions. Historian will write one more chapter of Indain Strategic Stupidity and death of hiduism from subcontinent. It is not a racial comment , as it is the logical conclusion of few facts. Muslim are residing in many countries and there are many Muslim countries in the world but but no hindu country other than india on this earth.

Madam thanku for ur "khatir tawazu"...but we promice not to give u a chance to use them...:D...
dont worry you need to give us a reason not a chance bro ..................

hy bother if we have nukes ............ you cross we click
u Click And then there Will be Another Evacuation Like Mohenjo-daro by world Archeologists Title "Hence Once there nation Called Pakistan"

Your decisive victory will be our decisive opportunity to test the effectiveness of our tactical nukes in real time experimental conditions. Historian will write one more chapter of Indain Strategic Stupidity and death of hiduism from subcontinent. It is not a racial comment , as it is the logical conclusion of few facts. Muslim are residing in many countries and there are many Muslim countries in the world but but no hindu country other than india on this earth.
When did you tested Tactical Nukes Practically on ground ?

u Click And there there Will be Another Evacuation Like Mohenjo-daro by world Archeologists Title "Hence Once there nation Called Pakistan"
and when they make a movie on it ............. I want Imran hashmi to play my role ............... marny k baad tou thora maza ayega .............. uummaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

When did you tested Tactical Nukes Practically on ground ?
when did you test cold start practically on ground

and when they make a movie on it ............. I want Imran hashmi to play my role ............... marny k baad tou thora maza ayega .............. uummaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

when did you test cold start practically on ground
Yeah Like your General Do To you You army Won't Last More than 16 days When we Faced Last Time

"Hence Once there nation Called Pakistan"
if i am going to die someone buy me an iphone and prisma my pic ASAP ............ i want to rest in peace with tom and jerry

Yeah Like your General Do To you You army Won't Last More than 16 days When we Faced Last Time
llast time as i recall was a stand off in 2008 ...... we didnt even fire a bullet and ................... something happened across border what was it again?

Already available in Article Thing Called google

as For Tactical Nukes There No Test Only claims
well you can google Nasr as well ............
btw most of internet denies that cold start is a success................... not judging
as it is the best war tactic ever to be produced in the world

llast time as i recall was a stand off in 2008 ...... we didnt even fire a bullet and ................... something happened across border what was it again?

Correction ... 2001-02.

Carry on

:pop:

Let the nukes begin
Salute.jpg

well you can google Nasr as well ............
btw most of internet denies that cold start is a success................... not judging
as it is the best war tactic ever to be produced in the world
Nasr Is delivery Mechanism and has Much better Delivery system Google Prahaar and Shaurya

Where is warhead Do you even tested Tactical Nuke or you making claims in air

Correction ... 2001-02
oh my bad ............ i asked about results ........... never mind Pakistan is about to be vanished at the end of the article

Nasr Is delivery Mechanism and has Much better Delivery system

Where is warhead Do you even tested Tactical Nuke or you making claims in air
now why would we waste our warhead testing it ........... its reserved for you
warhead warhead py likha hai khany waly ka naam

Useless talk.

Talking about stopping infiltration when bases like Pathankot are being attacked by terrorists from across the border.

These guys should first try to secure the border and be able to defend the onslaught of impending joint attack by China & Pakistan instead of talking about decisive victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom