What's new

Indian Army plans to achieve decisive victory against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude
21 November 1971 - 16 December 1971
9 days + 16 days = 25 Days
yar ye b aya hai jigar apna chor yar kya facts bata raha .................... Pizza bol tjy knsa chahiye teri tarf Nasr kr k uda duga

yar ye b aya hai jigar apna chor yar kya facts bata raha .................... Pizza bol tjy knsa chahiye teri tarf Nasr kr k uda duga
i just read the whole thread now, i wasted 10 mins of my life
anime time now

rightly said he might himself laughing after reading all this , It will be fun if these generals fight each other and rest of army will just watch :D :D
:omghaha:
u can only imagine his face when he is gonna read all this

bhai yar pehly thread tou pura parh ly

With nukes in both countries arsenal there are no winners but loosers india has to get out of fantasy of destroying Pakistan and resolve all issues by dialogue rather than hatred and war sooner the better other wise we loose everything no gain for anyone india has to understand and get out of its ego and fantasy world

With nukes in both countries arsenal there are no winners but loosers india has to get out of fantasy of destroying Pakistan and resolve all issues by dialogue rather than hatred and war sooner the better other wise we loose everything no gain for anyone india has to understand and get out of its ego and fantasy world
Bhai thread chod pizza bol
Extra Nasr
Tanduri Babur
Fajita Hatf
JF pizza with extra AMRAAM

We have no dreams to destroy Pakistan agar Pak destroy hua to apni forum ka kya hoga .... how will we pass the time :( so no nukes no war

We have no dreams to destroy Pakistan agar Pak destroy hua to apni forum ka kya hoga .... how will we pass the time :( so no nukes no war
but India do have their own defence forum .............. i went there a couple of times
that is when you realize that India actually have long become a super power
I love the way Indians tthink of themselves there

Its boring ignore them
but India do have their own defence forum .............. i went there a couple of times
that is when you realize that India actually have long become a super power
I love the way Indians tthink of themselves there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom