What's new

Indian Army plans to achieve decisive victory against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum has more international reach then Foreign ministry of Pakistan :)
i think we should rename this forum as an international one ............. it has too many foreigners then any other forum out there

bhai puray Pakistan ku choru ... landhi, orangi, lalu khait aur lyari sirf capture kar lu karachi ka tu maan lun ga ....

Western Command plans for overwhelming force to achieve decisive victory against Pakistan

When?

bhai puray Pakistan ku choru ... landhi, orangi, lalu khait aur lyari sirf capture kar lu karachi ka tu maan lun ga ....
yar wo tou Pakistan ni capture kr saka abi tak India kya kary ga

21 November 1971 - 16 December 1971
9 days + 16 days = 25 Days
On the evening of 3 December, at about 5:40 pm.he Pakistani Air Force (PAF) launched a pre-emptive strike on eleven airfields in north-western India code name Operation Chengiz Khan

In an address to the nation on radio that same evening, Prime Minister Indira Gandhi held that the air strikes were a declaration of war against India

Official date of start of war is
3–16 December 1971 That even less than 16 days Mam

Last edited:
With nukes in both countries arsenal there are no winners but loosers india has to get out of fantasy of destroying Pakistan and resolve all issues by dialogue rather than hatred and war sooner the better other wise we loose everything no gain for anyone india has to understand and get out of its ego and fantasy world

There are no issues to resolve. India would be happy to be friends or simply ignoring and continue on its current trajectory. The former would be good for both nations. The latter on a curve extrapolation would simply make Pakistan irrelevant. I do not see a downside for us either option. Do you?

When Pigs will fly
On the evening of 3 December, at about 5:40 pm.he Pakistani Air Force (PAF) launched a pre-emptive strike on eleven airfields in north-western India code name Operation Chengiz Khan

In an address to the nation on radio that same evening, Prime Minister Indira Gandhi held that the air strikes were a declaration of war against India

Official date of start of war is
3–16 December 1971 That even less than 16 days Mam
he is a man
mashallah aap aye hain is thread py wapis ap konsa pizza leingy

If Miyan sahab is reading this then he will defenetly arrest you and issue an interpol notice for me :D

congratulation @Horus you are Pakistan's new foreign minister and probably healthiest man in Foreign ministry

If Miyan sahab is reading this then he will defenetly arrest you and issue an interpol notice for me :D
after all even shitting in public is a saazish against his govt

There are no issues to resolve. India would be happy to be friends or simply ignoring and continue on its current trajectory. The former would be good for both nations. The latter on a curve extrapolation would simply make Pakistan irrelevant. I do not see a downside for us either option. Do you
bhai bari mushkil sy muamla thanda kia hai bas krdy warna meny sakra ko bula lene hai yahan:D

You made my day buddy never laughed so much :D thanks
after all even shitting in public is a saazish against his govt

bhai bari mushkil sy muamla thanda kia hai bas krdy warna meny sakra ko bula lene hai yahan:D

Kuch nahi hone wala.

India is ruled by a Feku, Hawabaaz:

modak.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom