What's new

Indian Army plans to achieve decisive victory against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an Interview not an article

Our Armed forces are always practicing for any likely conflict AS do other countries armed forces

They Train as they fight ; that is ALL that they ever do

SO if The Chief of the Western Command of The Indian Army will be asked for
an interview ; it is natural that questions will be raised about the Preparations
of his Command

This is not war mongering ; But letting the ENEMY and the domestic audience know
the Indian Army is willing and fully capable of WAR

Interview or not. The title of the article itself is clear war mongering. Achieving decisive victory blah blah.

It is clear war mongering is at an all time high in India. With rise in freedom movement in Kashmir this is natural to go up.

Interview or not. The title of the article itself is clear war mongering. Achieving decisive victory blah blah.

It is clear war mongering is at an all time high in India. With rise in freedom movement in Kashmir this is natural to go up.

The Chief of Western Command retired Today

He has every right to explain his ACHIEVEMENTS

If under his leadership ; newer concepts have been operationalised and
they have increased Indian Army's WAR waging capabilities then FULL MARKS to the General

Indian Army plans to achieve decisive victory against Pakistan

13615307_10154294546479919_4372034148555985746_n.jpg

The Chief of Western Command retired Today

He has every right to explain his ACHIEVEMENTS

If under his leadership ; newer concepts have been operationalised and
they have increased Indian Army's WAR waging capabilities then FULL MARKS to the General

His achievements look to be ordinary and normal. But in a war mongering society like India he would be boosted with titles like this one.

AAK Niai Who surrendered to 6000 Soldiers After Narrow Escape from Death When Mig-21's Bombed Governor building Any Neutral Source will Regarded
6000?
dude you attacked with 5 Divisions if i am not wrong

nonsense article ,why in the world would some one want to run into pakistan as if it is a paradise. Nothing but sheer madness, even theoretically its sounds like harakiri.

6000?
dude you attacked with 5 Divisions if i am not wrong
Yes but they were scattered Only 6000 were Outside dhaka When Naizi Surrendered
Gen.Jacob personally came in helicopter over Dhaka to monitor
Should read Hamoodur Rahman Commission report

Why is it that most of the times such garbage threads are based on article written by someone from your country?

Is it because the society is hell bent on war mongering?

Most of the time such garbage threads are based on articles written by someone from my country because some nincompoop from your country takes the time and trouble to hunt down these pieces of garbage and reproduce them on PDF.

Most of the time there are no positive threads based on articles written by someone from my country because the same nincompoops thrust them aside or ignore them as not being of the right sensational value that said nincompoop thinks is appropriate for posts.

There are millions of articles written by someone from my country; it is very easy to find ones which have nothing to do with war. It is difficult to search out those that are focussed on unpleasant topics. It is possible only when the one searching is a war monger intent on finding causes for a quarrel.

If a society is hell bent on war mongering, it fights wars. In south Asia, it is not our country that thrusts war upon others and fights them; it is some other. A little careful enquiry might reveal that idiot nation to the sincere enquirer. It might be more useful to search

Nasr will not be easy to find it as its range mean very close to battle area and brahmos will not be able to take out flying Nasr.
Do you even had Warhead for Nasr you ever tested it

Yes but they were scattered Only 6000 were Outside dhaka When Naizi Surrendered
Gen.Jacob personally came in helicopter over Dhaka to monitor
Should read Hamoodur Rahman Commission report
which one? i have got the Vanguard one.
btw as far as I have read, they were not even close to Dhaka, according to the Hamoodur Rehman Commission Report, it would have taken India 14 days to actually take Dhaka.

Nasr will not be easy to find it as its range mean very close to battle area and brahmos will not be able to take out flying Nasr.

Nasr with such low range gives no advantage to Pakistan troops ... but Radiation will haunt for Decades ..... and he is talking about before firing Nasr.

Most of the time such garbage threads are based on articles written by someone from my country because some nincompoop from your country takes the time and trouble to hunt down these pieces of garbage and reproduce them on PDF.

Most of the time there are no positive threads based on articles written by someone from my country because the same nincompoops thrust them aside or ignore them as not being of the right sensational value that said nincompoop thinks is appropriate for posts.

There are millions of articles written by someone from my country; it is very easy to find ones which have nothing to do with war. It is difficult to search out those that are focussed on unpleasant topics. It is possible only when the one searching is a war monger intent on finding causes for a quarrel.

If a society is hell bent on war mongering, it fights wars. In south Asia, it is not our country that thrusts war upon others and fights them; it is some other. A little careful enquiry might reveal that idiot nation to the sincere enquirer. It might be more useful to search

Instead of searching history I would like you to read this article from an Indian which would explain how war mongering is the new nationalism in India. As the article very rightly says:

The relentlessness of it could be part of a larger design: To prepare India for war and convince the world at large that it is inevitable and inescapable. The ‘W’ word is ugly in all its connotations; this section of the media has taken upon itself to make it more palatable to the general populace, overlaying the core intention with a thick layer of macho patriotism and, of course, the mandatory Pakistan-bashing.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/the-...a-creating-justification-for-war-2920250.html

You guys are on war mongering nowadays. Your denial won't change that.

I don't know if its only me but every time I see such videos of Hindian Army in action, I get excited and wish I was there like 'Bring it on!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom