What's new

Indian Army plans to achieve decisive victory against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
which one? i have got the Vanguard one.
btw as far as I have read, they were not even close to Dhaka, according to the Homoodur Rehman Commission Report, it would have taken India 14 days to actually take Dhaka.
Yeah the report also categorized that Niazi can fight Longer and More vigorously the report made him responsible for humiliating Surrender If they Fought Hard It may End up in CeaseFire and Loss to Enemy

Instead of searching history I would like you to read this article from an Indian which would explain how war mongering is the new nationalism in India. As the article very rightly says:

http://www.firstpost.com/india/the-...a-creating-justification-for-war-2920250.html

You guys are on war mongering nowadays. Your denial won't change that.

Your following the lesser intellects of your forum, rather than it being the other way around, is quite instructive. You have now scoured the records for something written by an Indian that says what you wish to be heard saying.Very good going. That rather nicely fixes the question of war mongering, and places it where it belongs.

I quite understand that it is nicer to focus on the recent two weeks and set aside 69 years which are unsuitable for the purpose. A free media pandering to the lowest common denominator is not a new phenomenon. This pandering comes and it goes; none of it lasts, otherwise you would have found abundant traces of it in history, which you have avoided with such fastidious care. There are certainly abundant traces of it in the media records of other countries.

This is not about denial. This is about persistent behaviour patterns, known not merely to those of us exchanging views on this forum, but to the entire world. As you can test for yourself if you are inclined to.

Nasr with such low range gives no advantage to Pakistan troops ... but Radiation will haunt for Decades ..... and he is talking about before firing Nasr.
They Not even Has Warhead for it just claims

What next india claim we have 50 MT thermonuclear bomb

Leaving alone the obvious reasons why a "decisive victory" is achievable, all Pakistan needs to do is not lose. It doesn't have to win a war, it just has to survive long enough to make any Indian military incursion extremely painful; Pakistan can do that easily.

bl12_hyssm_BrahMos__835915g.jpg

A SALVO of BRAHMOS will take out all your Nasr Batteries

And a few R'had will save you all the firewood.

hatf_viii1.jpg

I quite understand that it is nicer to focus on the recent two weeks and set aside 69 years which are unsuitable for the purpose. A free media pandering to the lowest common denominator is not a new phenomenon. This pandering comes and it goes; none of it lasts, otherwise you would have found abundant traces of it in history, which you have avoided with such fastidious care. There are certainly abundant traces of it in the media records of other countries.

This is not about denial. This is about persistent behaviour patterns, known not merely to those of us exchanging views on this forum, but to the entire world. As you can test for yourself if you are inclined to.

History is debatable topic. For Pakistan, india is the aggressor. For you it would be Pakistan. We need to look at current patterns to understand the society and its position. Honestly speaking with current patterns it is Indian society that is on a war mongering spree nowadays.

When you have guys like Arnab goswami as Editor in Chief of a leading TV channel, there is very little to doubt that society is being manipulated for war.

I don't know if its only me but every time I see such videos of Hindian Army in action, I get excited and wish I was there like 'Bring it on!'

It's not only you. It's every juvenile who thinks war is fun, and it is won by idiots yelling "Bring it on." If you had actual experience of bullets fired in anger, you might run up a very heavy laundry bill.

And what missile warhead did you ever test.
  • Shakti IV- A 0.5 kt experimental device.
  • Shakti V – A 0.2 kt experimental device.
On 13 May, at 12.21 p.m.IST 6:51 UTC, two sub-kiloton devices (Shakti IV and V) were detonated. Due to their very low yield, these explosions were not detected by any seismic station

FieldProvenHighConfidenceWpns-DRDOM.jpg

This Postal Ticket Enough To understand what indian army can do When time arises

a23320e807f26800195c4de34ef9ec9a.jpg

Under somewhat similar circumstances, look what happened to you army, even with all the air support available.

@ India's Vietnam.

https://thecarthaginiansolution.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/slaf_afm_june-09_pp52-53.pdf

• Shakti IV- A 0.5 kt experimental device.
  • Shakti V – A 0.2 kt experimental device.
On 13 May, at 12.21 p.m.IST 6:51 UTC, two sub-kiloton devices (Shakti IV and V) were detonated. Due to their very low yield, these explosions were not detected by any seismic station

FieldProvenHighConfidenceWpns-DRDOM.jpg

http://www.businessinsider.com/pakistan-is-working-to-create-tactical-nuclear-weapons-2014-9?IR=T

History is debatable topic. For Pakistan, india is the aggressor. For you it would be Pakistan. We need to look at current patterns to understand the society and its position. Honestly speaking with current patterns it is Indian society that is on a war mongering spree nowadays.

When you have guys like Arnab goswami as Editor in Chief of a leading TV channel, there is very little to doubt that society is being manipulated for war.

Certainly debatable, but overwhelming trends dictate the course of the debate, one should imagine.

There is this disturbing assumption that an editor or an editorial can lead nations to war. They can only raise the readership of their publications, or, in the case of the electronic media, the viewership of their programmes. They are successful, your essential point, only if society is ready for their product. They cannot guide, they can only reflect preferences.

So what is the social preference that Arnab reflects? You say it is war-mongering; I say it is diversionary, a welcome break to long working days and difficult working conditions, not to mention the misery of an Indian city in the middle of the monsoons.

You have only to read the comments of the PDF Indian members, who are generally right wing and extreme right wing at that, to gather views about Arnab himself, and how he is generally despised.

@Windjammer Picture is not Clear in PDF of what you posted Specify the incident
With authentic source

Working And testing Platform is two different story
that's Why Both US ,china And russia have conducted Multiple tests

As per US report India is building MT level Hydrogen Bombs

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/12/16/india_nuclear_city_top_secret_china_pakistan_barc/
http://fpif.org/bush-administration-nuclear-policy-enabled-indias-h-bomb-program/
Reports of India’s hydrogen bomb closely monitored
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/83724-Reports-of-Indias-hydrogen-bomb-closely-monitored

Last edited:
Yeah the report also categorized that Niazi can fight Longer and More vigorously the report made him responsible for humiliating Surrender If they Fought Hard It may End up in CeaseFire and Loss to Enemy
nope, in the supplementary report, the Commission concluded that no conclusion could be reached as to weather Gen Niazi had to surrender or not, the Commission was not able to re create the exact circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom