What's new

Indian Army plans to achieve decisive victory against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your decisive victory will be our decisive opportunity to test the effectiveness of our tactical nukes in real time experimental conditions. Historian will write one more chapter of Indain Strategic Stupidity and death of hiduism from subcontinent. It is not a racial comment , as it is the logical conclusion of few facts. Muslim are residing in many countries and there are many Muslim countries in the world but but no hindu country other than india on this earth.

So what matter more to you - Pakistan or Musalman? How it gives you joy that there will be no Pakistan but Arabs will be alive as Islam flag bearer?

You definitely is a think tank, we never thought of Ind-Pak war as clash of religions, but clash of two enemy states. :lol:

The IA chief gives a gung ho statement and all brainfarts are let loose on PDF.

hang gliders.. LMAO. Perhaps the IA needs to improve who it hires for its intelligence gathering rather than fiction writers @MilSpec @PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer

Hang Gliding in Pakistan isnt some terrorist experiment but an increasingly popular hobby which is carried out countrywide and at times near the border.
http://www.gliding.pk/
http://www.paff.org.pk/

hang gliders.. LMAO. Perhaps the IA needs to improve who it hires for its intelligence gathering rather than fiction writers @MilSpec @PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer

Hang Gliding in Pakistan isnt some terrorist experiment but an increasingly popular hobby which is carried out countrywide and at times near the border.
http://www.gliding.pk/
http://www.paff.org.pk/

It is really remarkable how many have had something 'profound' to say about a retiring general's farewell interview. At this rate, some day some retiring chief's comments might lead to border skirmishes.

As if having Arnab Goswami around was not enough of a cross to bear.

I forgot to say this: I shall clasp that hang-gliding reference to my bosom. When I read that, my instant reaction was to think of Shaw's chocolate cream soldier.

Last edited:
It is really remarkable how many have had something 'profound' to say about a retiring general's farewell interview. At this rate, some day some retiring chief's comments might lead to border skirmishes.

As if having Arnab Goswami around was not enough of a cross to bear.
That being said; every retiree is gung ho about what they have achieved. No will ever talk about what went seriously wrong.

That being said; every retiree is gung ho about what they have achieved. No will ever talk about what went seriously wrong.

If they did, I assure you, there would be continuous court martials for twenty five years.

I have a theory that brains wither at an exponential rate on achieving general rank.

How?

Concentrating force to achieve a quick breakthrough is a tactic as old as war. This is just a classic strategy that he was elucidating.

To win a decisive war india needs mahabharat technologies.... other wise toast....

These baraks will not save you

To win a decisive war india needs mahabharat technologies.... other wise toast....

These baraks will not save you

NO. Just BMD.

And could you explain how these Baraks, AADs/PDVs, S-400 and potentially Iron dome would not be able to save us? Would your ruhani takkat army make them vanish in thin air?

NO. Just BMD.

And could you explain how these Baraks, AADs/PDVs, S-400 and potentially Iron dome would not be able to save us? Would your ruhani takkat army ,riding on white horses, make them vanish in thin air?

Iron dome is against rockets ... (10 dollar home made ones)

It would b a miracle if all others combined managed to down 1% of pak ballistic and cruise missiles.... update your knowledge first than come here and comment...
This is not bharat rakshak... i.e a site for brain farting

Because all they wanna do is to get nuked and get vanished from the face of this earth.

Nevermind such statements from a failed, budding extremist and rather poor state who has nothing to give its citizens than an exaggerated nationalism based on a common enemy.
Exactly....:lol:

You left out grand tactics.

On Operation level too he is correct. What he is saying is that we would use overwhelming force in Punjab to break through there. Ignoramous in this thread had overlooked "Punjab" part. Indian strategy had always been to use two strike corps in Rajasthan and one in Punjab. This reversal seem to be due to threat of Pakistan using their nukes on battlefield.

Every statement he has made in his post is commonsense. I do not get massive arseburning os Pakistanis in this thread.

Iron dome is against rockets ... (10 dollar home made ones)

It would b a miracle if all others combined managed to down 1% of pak ballistic and cruise missiles.... update your knowledge first than come here and comment...
This is not bharat rakshak... i.e a site for brain farting

1%? Are you living in 1980's? It looks the only brain-farter in this conversation is you. BMD technolgy for intercepting IRBM class missiles is mature, and even Indian one would be maturing in this decade.

And Iron dome is against rockets, home made or military, with it being more effective on military grade rockets which have stable flight path.

Anyway, Iron dome is being negotiated to shoot down first volley MLRS and Artillery, not your Nasr. If your Nasr follows same flight path as that of MLRS (a lot of you were making this claim on other threads ,as a mechanism to overwhelm S-400), it would be shot by Iron-Dome (as interceptors function on basis of characterstics of projectile they are intercepting, not their origin or name), else it would be shot by S-400. It is nearly impossible for a low quality missile like Nasr to get through layered BMD. There is no running away from this simple fact.

India will have 'decisive victory'. :crazy::D:rofl:

First build decisive number of toilets in India. where will decisive soldiers go in between break of fighting battles with Pakistan :lol:

On Operation level too he is correct. What he is saying is that we would use overwhelming force in Punjab to break through there. Ignoramous in this thread had overlooked "Punjab" part. Indian strategy had always been to use two strike corps in Rajasthan and one in Punjab. This reversal seem to be due to threat of Pakistan using their nukes on battlefield.

Every statement he has made in his post is commonsense. I do not get massive arseburning os Pakistanis in this thread.

1%? Are you living in 1980's? It looks the only brain-farter in this conversation is you. BMD technolgy for intercepting IRBM class missiles is mature, and even Indian one would be maturing in this decade.

And Iron dome is against rockets, home made or military, with it being more effective on military grade rockets which have stable flight path.

Anyway, Iron dome is being negotiated to shoot down first volley MLRS and Artillery, not your Nasr. If your Nasr follows same flight path as that of MLRS (a lot of you were making this claim on other threads ,as a mechanism to overwhelm S-400), it would be shot by Iron-Dome (as interceptors function on basis of characterstics of projectile they are intercepting, not their origin or name), else it would be shot by S-400. It is nearly impossible for a low quality missile like Nasr to get through layered BMD. There is no running away from this simple fact.

Nothing in world can shoot down hypersonic warheads with terminal maneuverability...

Nothing can reliably stop sub sonic cruise missiles at tree top level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom