What's new

Indian Army is mobilizing tanks and troops along the internationl boundary with Pakistan-OSINT

PA armor is already deployed next to the border, all along the IB. Starting from XXX Corps up near Jammu-Pathankot axis, to IV Corps in Lahore, II Corps troops in Okara, then XXXI Corps in Bahwalpur and V Corps in Sindh. Majority of cantonments in these areas are next to the border. All that the Army has to do is order the movement to penetrate across the border. Only 1st Armored Division is deployed away from the border, rest all armored formations are next to IB.
Most of Indian cantonments housing armored formations are located at longer distances from the border. Movement of tanks inside India becomes a big deal then.
I dont think they are fully deployed in some defensive or offensive role, they are just fully dispersed under air defense cover.

On the other hand, long and short range artillery, anti tank battalions are deployed at their positions.

We cannot cross the border at first. IB has anti tank obstacles, anti tank missile batteries all along the border and indians probably have 3 times larger force for its defense. It is simply insane.

Last edited:
Hi,

Do you think that we are the only muslim country with 'Imaan'---. Do you think that AFG/Libya/Syria/Iraq/Palestine did not have 'Imaan'---.

For a muslim---it is of utmost importance to understand the capabilities of the enemies---.

God Almighty---have mercy on me---you are dumber than a rock---. There are over 2 million dead afghans since 9/11----. The US has killed more muslims in the last 17 years than Ghengiz Khan's armies---.

How is it possible for you kids to be so illiterate and so out of touch with reality---.

Over 6 million muslims have been killed and over 70 million made homeless---4 muslim nations totally decimated---annihilated to kingdom come---and yet you talk about defeating the taliban---.

I do not believe the imaan happens to be in countries. Its among individuals.
Yet the nations get punished as a whole.
The very fact that powers like America are sent as punishment on nations is when they are fosaken by Allah for their own wrong doings.
Allah has promised to bring victory to those who stay on His path.

Most of the countries you mentioned had better resources than Pakistan but did they prepare for war? Or did they lose themselves in deceptive joys of the world?
What were the war fighting capability of Iraqi army compared to the wealth they had? If Saddam had spent it on something other than merry making and invading other Muslim states?

The only ones who stood have been the Taliban. Yes they suffered heavily, yes they lost a lot, but are they defeated? Going through trials is not the defeat. Defeat is when one loses the ability to fight and one gets humiliated.
who is humiliated today when they have to sit with Taliban and Taliban present their demands like they are the victors?

Syrians went down for a bit, and yet they survived.

So should we not look at those nations for having been cleansed and punished for their wrong? And yet those among them who stood the ground and kept their faith have been elevated in honor by Allah today?

Are we afraid of dying or facing losses? That's part of this life in this realm. But to be patient and to fight on and to have faith is what brings aid from the heavens.

You might love spending your days being afraid but I'll willingly charge against a legion on my own if I have to.
Yes, I'll die most certainly or maybe Win.
But I'll do both with my faith on my Creator and not my own ability to fight or the enemies ability to kill me...

do-not-say-that-how-few-are-the-romans-and-how-numerous.jpg

As always, a de-moralizing old fool.

Iqbal comes packed with nukes, your mindset is outdated because you've been away from Pakistan for probably decades. You cannot comprehend the nuclear age of Pakistan yet. Iqbal and his Shaheens should have knocked some sense into you that this isn't the Pakistan of the 80's anymore. We can do well without your war-rhetoric unless you want to be known as A.GOBARSWAMI of this forum.

And I'm sure the newer mindset is all about being disrespectful and lacking the ability to have a civilized debate on a topic? He has his opinion and he has reasons to explain, let's explain the alternate reasoning with logic and better choice of words?

Oh that is the sighting of the cold start which is dead after NASR missile please bring them on they'll love the taste of nuclear radiation on the battle field. hhahahaah

Did you interacted with the people who are enemies of Pakistan ? Did you learn how they work ? Did you learn how they think ?

I’m observing them since decades and I’ve learnt many things about them. And knowing this, I can tell you I fully understand @MastanKhan.

And no you cannot say that he distanced from Pakistan. If that was the case he would never come on this Pakistan related forum. He is on this board since 2005.
There are indans on this forum since 2005...does that mean they are pakistan lover. Come on man you are smart

I have worked with Indians , English and now Belgians and people from all over the world in grand organisations .
Mastan doesn't even understand himself what he was writting
They think long term because they have power and control and they are internally more stable. They also work underground and not straight upfront. Their plans I mean
Pakistan is a unique country . They are being parasites on us and similar countries
That's why we are struggling

We don't need such statements like his , in these critical times. He is kinda demotivating
Did you interacted with the people who are enemies of Pakistan ? Did you learn how they work ? Did you learn how they think ?

I’m observing them since decades and I’ve learnt many things about them. And knowing this, I can tell you I fully understand @MastanKhan.

And no you cannot say that he distanced from Pakistan. If that was the case he would never come on this Pakistan related forum. He is on this board since 2005.

Hi,

Thanks for joining in the discussion---. The objective to defend is a losing preposition right from gitgo---.

People are illiterate that is why they are getting hostile---.

When the idols that they have built get shattered---that is when they get hostile---.

When their beliefs get challenged---that is when they get hostile---.

The reason there is no uproar in the world against india is that pakistanis never had the courage to stand up for pakistan---.

When I challenged Gen Kiyani and Gen Pasha to blow out their brains for putting pakistan to shame after the OBL fiasco---they threatened me with dire consequences and I challenged them within a week of that fiasco---when Kiyani was chief of staff and Pasha was head of ISI---.

If I could dare those two when they were in office---then what are these kids proud someone and thunder someone and asim someone to me---not even a scuzz ball---.

The truth here is---the Paf never heeded to the challenge that Imran Khan put to the indians publicly---it took it casually---in the same manner that it took the knowledge of the Kargil attack---. Even though general Mahmood was casual about his attitude of placing shoulder launched SA missiles on the mountain tops---the air force knowing better---did not do any concrete thing about it---.

Paf Air Chief never prepared a plan ahead of time after IK made the statement and took it to the prime minister for approval---knowing very well that hostilities were increasing by the second---.

And if you people could dig a little deeper---you would find out that Qamar Bajwa also had not ordered any plan to be drawn out and prime minister's approval taken in advance regarding any hostilities from the enemy.

This is insider information----Paf had no intention of the strike on 27th if it was not facing heavy criticism from junior officers within and concerned senior public officials---.

The words from concerned in pakistan were " a feeling of gloom is in the air "---.

The thing that is surprising over here is no one dares to question that part---or actually they do not have the intellect to question that part---.

The part where---the attack happened---Modi openly threatened to strike pakistan and Imran Khan threatened retaliation---the question on this defense forum should be asked by the defense analysts and Think Tanks over here is---so what was our plan to counter the enemy---the enemy has made an extremely serious threat on our sovreignty---what are we going to do---.

Not a single news anchor has asked this question---no defense analyst or TT has asked this question here---no defense analyst on pak tv shows has asked this question---only one who is asking this question is me---.

These young kids don't understand that the questions that they have are proportional to their mental abilities to understand what is happening---so---don't yell at me if you guys don't understand or do not have the comprehension to understand what I am saying---.

So---if you think that a momin can fight without a sword---then I think of over 6 million dead muslims at the hands of the christistian military and 70 million homeless---while your verbage is a rhetoric---mine are actual numbers happening in our life time---if you think that 'you' have won any wars against the infidels in the last 700 years---name one against a major force---.
You are talking about things of which you have zero understanding. You think such an elaborate plan to attack india on 27th morning was made after criticism of junior officers in one night? Only an idiot will make or believe in a statement like this. It's takes decades to build such capabilities Mr mastan.
What PAF did on 27th is a text book case which will be taught in the air war colleges for the times to come all over the world. I do not get why you suffer from such low self esteem. Sometimes it seems you are an indian in disguise of a Pakistani

Last edited:
There are indans on this forum since 2005...does that mean they are pakistan lover. Come on man you are smart

I suppose indians are saying Pakistan should have caused more damages on india’s Assets as @MastanKhan is saying ? Am I right ?

I have worked with Indians , English and now Belgians and people from all over the world in grand organisations .
Mastan doesn't even understand himself what he was writting
They think long term because they have power and control and they are internally more stable. They also work underground and not straight upfront. Their plans I mean
Pakistan is a unique country . They are being parasites on us and similar countries
That's why we are struggling

We don't need such statements like his , in these critical times. He is kinda demotivating

For how long did you worked with them ?

You are talking about things of which you have zero understanding. You think such an elaborate plan to attack india on 27th morning was made after criticism of junior officers in one night? Only an idiot will make or believe in a statement like this. It's takes decades to build such capabilities Mr mastan.
What PAF did on 27th is a text book case which will be taught in the air war colleges for the times to come all over the world. I do not get why you suffer from such low self esteem. Sometimes it seems you are an indian in disguise of a Pakistani

It’s not about what we did, but what we could have and should have done : shotdown tens of their incoming jets, sunk their submarine.
Then our actions would have not only been taught in Air war colleges, but also in history books lol. But anyway I have also told to @MastanKhan that what is done, is done and we cannot change it. We should move on. But he is old man.

Its interesting how all the old gentlemen on this forum living in foreign countries aggressively endorsing that PAF should have done this and that. Is war a joke to you?? Its always the young foot soldiers that fight the war and suffer along with bloody civilians but what do i know, i am just a 'kid' relatively speaking. I'd rather trust the pm and his generals' instincts than some war-mongering armchair general on this forum because one thing is certain, they are in a better position and head space to know what's cooking. As far as war is concerned, its quite clear in hadith that NEVER wish for war but once its enforced go for it like there's no tomorrow. Its as simple as that !
For the sake of argument, its not just Pakistan's interest that were at stake, our allies interests were at stake as well. Who knows, may be it was the Chinese and the Russians who advised Pakistan not to push it too far. In the situation that Pak is, we caouldn't have taken a unilateral decision on wiping out the insects on the other side.

PA armor is already deployed next to the border, all along the IB. Starting from XXX Corps up near Jammu-Pathankot axis, to IV Corps in Lahore, II Corps troops in Okara, then XXXI Corps in Bahwalpur and V Corps in Sindh. Majority of cantonments in these areas are next to the border. All that the Army has to do is order the movement to penetrate across the border. Only 1st Armored Division is deployed away from the border, rest all armored formations are next to IB.
where are 6th armor and mangla corp?

Its interesting how all the old gentlemen on this forum living in foreign countries aggressively endorsing that PAF should have done this and that. Is war a joke to you?? Its always the young foot soldiers that fight the war and suffer along with bloody civilians but what do i know, i am just a 'kid' relatively speaking. I'd rather trust the pm and his generals' instincts than some war-mongering armchair general on this forum because one thing is certain, they are in a better position and head space to know what's cooking. As far as war is concerned, its quite clear in hadith that NEVER wish for war but once its enforced go for it like there's no tomorrow. Its as simple as that !
For the sake of argument, its not just Pakistan's interest that were at stake, our allies interests were at stake as well. Who knows, may be it was the Chinese and the Russians who advised Pakistan not to push it too far. In the situation that Pak is, we caouldn't have taken a unilateral decision on wiping out the insects on the other side.

I agree on what you said and I have said more or less same in one of my message on this forum but remember where.

But as @MastanKhan said we should have let them come inside a little bit more and then shoot down more jets.
Same with their submarine, we should have let it come inside our maritime waters and sunk it. We could have more Abhinandan :D

It would have self defence acts. Not war.

And our enemie would have few jets and on submarine less in their equipment.

Back
Top Bottom