What's new

Indian Army is mobilizing tanks and troops along the internationl boundary with Pakistan-OSINT

The objective of Pakistan was to defend itself not go to war.
I don't know why people are getting hostile towards you but you did raise a good point earlier
"Why isn't there such an uproar against indians in the international media for trying to start a war"

I tried starting a conversation on the topic and I was told I am trying to fan the flames of war. In the immediate aftermath of Imran Khan's total capitulation of Pakistani interests, contrary views were actively suppressed on this very forum.

Well if that was the case then why didn't they shot down them when they arrived till balakot and dropped thier payloads there? Our forces were alert after Pulwama
They never arrived till Balakot. Why don't you understand?

Hi,

At that moment---the enemy was confused---the enemy was on the run---the enemy was incoherent---the enemy was at a loss for direction---there was panic in the air amongst the enemy ranks---.

The Paf generals let the dis-arrayed enemy escape with all its assets---.

There are three major things than have gone un-noticed by many---or many have not bothered to notice them---.

First---the Paf was not prepared and ready to take on the enemy the first night---even though the the Prime Minster had made public statements of retaliation---. The enemy had already declared action ahead of time---.

Second---the enemy declared an act of war---by coming across the border---it was not considered an act of war and the enemy was made to turn back---which was later found to be a diversion for the enemy to strike elsewhere---.

The enemy strike failed to hit targets---even though it had ever intention to hit them---. It may have been due to equipment malfunction---but the load was launched.

Third---after a lots of pressure from the officers and public---the Paf generals decided to strike back---but some very stupid decisions were taking---intentionally missing the targets---letting many an enemy aircraft escape---.

Fourth---most modern enemy submarine got tracked in pakistani waters and then allowed to escape---.

What it came down to was---Paf did not have enough aircraft to fight the enemy---it did not have heavy aircraft to fight the enemy---. It did not have heavy strike aircraft to counter to hit the enemy---.

What Paf has done is---with its action---it has given the enemy to go on a buying spree to get the latest aircraft---.

This incidence was a sabotage by PM Modi on pakistan---it was his way of getting for his military what was not available just like that---.

I did not want to write the last part---because it will hurt some who love pakistan and Paf---but the truth is that India took us to the cleaners this time---. So what if it lost a few aircraft and its face---got beat up a little bit---but in return---it has gained a lot---.
U do not understand that is why you are shootng in the air, war is a game of punches and counter punches. Why and how did you assume that only enemy benefited from this skirmish? You think Pakistanis did not update their data on the enemy systems? AlhamdoliAllah we won the first round and we will also win the second round and the next then next till the entire war is won

Hi,

And when was the last time that you won a war---.
We have won many invisible wars, as a matter of fact when you sleep in your super cosy bed in USA there are half a million people on the border and loc who are awake at 55 degree plus to 55 degree minus temperature 24/7/365. So don't disgrace this great nation by asking how many wars we won from the comfort of a foreign country whose allegiance you have undertaken in return for this luxury and comfort.

I tried starting a conversation on the topic and I was told I am trying to fan the flames of war. In the immediate aftermath of Imran Khan's total capitulation of Pakistani interests, contrary views were actively suppressed on this very forum.
ok

The world is not your media. You guys seriously need to work on your arguments rather than saying "The world knows", "Everyone knows" and stuff like that.
you assume a lot and pass judgements , i have been to china many times and i have many friends there too , even in xinjiang i have many good friends . keep this rhetoric with you and carry on with your life , time will tell rest of the story . bye

Yeah well that just tells you how incompetent and stupid the indian populace is. They elected a terrorist who has the blood of scores of people on his hands. Honestly, it’s nothing to brag out. Where are the 2 million toilets?
dont start this futile debate sir , or i will start turning the pages of history books narrate inhumane stories of blood thirsty desires which created alien race in the subcontinent and elsewhere . better leave it here and carry on with happy life . bye

PA armor is already deployed next to the border, all along the IB. Starting from XXX Corps up near Jammu-Pathankot axis, to IV Corps in Lahore, II Corps troops in Okara, then XXXI Corps in Bahwalpur and V Corps in Sindh. Majority of cantonments in these areas are next to the border. All that the Army has to do is order the movement to penetrate across the border. Only 1st Armored Division is deployed away from the border, rest all armored formations are next to IB.
Most of Indian cantonments housing armored formations are located at longer distances from the border. Movement of tanks inside India becomes a big deal then.

Salaam

Seems unlikely they'll go for a full or even limited war. Most likely to make the border somewhat hot abd drum up war hyteria and present Modi as the only one willing to take action.

Stupidity is the height of Indian action.

Once they start moving armor from their eastern border, you know the shit has gotten serious. Have they done it yet?

They are bringing it close to border for our convenience so we dont burn too much gas looking for them

No actually its the "ejection and rejection tea" that got famous.
Now it's like "mine mine mine" turn to go get a sip over there in indian forces and every one is too eager to become a POW...

The objective of Pakistan was to defend itself not go to war.
I don't know why people are getting hostile towards you but you did raise a good point earlier
"Why isn't there such an uproar against indians in the international media for trying to start a war"

Hi,

Thanks for joining in the discussion---. The objective to defend is a losing preposition right from gitgo---.

People are illiterate that is why they are getting hostile---.

When the idols that they have built get shattered---that is when they get hostile---.

When their beliefs get challenged---that is when they get hostile---.

The reason there is no uproar in the world against india is that pakistanis never had the courage to stand up for pakistan---.

When I challenged Gen Kiyani and Gen Pasha to blow out their brains for putting pakistan to shame after the OBL fiasco---they threatened me with dire consequences and I challenged them within a week of that fiasco---when Kiyani was chief of staff and Pasha was head of ISI---.

If I could dare those two when they were in office---then what are these kids proud someone and thunder someone and asim someone to me---not even a scuzz ball---.

The truth here is---the Paf never heeded to the challenge that Imran Khan put to the indians publicly---it took it casually---in the same manner that it took the knowledge of the Kargil attack---. Even though general Mahmood was casual about his attitude of placing shoulder launched SA missiles on the mountain tops---the air force knowing better---did not do any concrete thing about it---.

Paf Air Chief never prepared a plan ahead of time after IK made the statement and took it to the prime minister for approval---knowing very well that hostilities were increasing by the second---.

And if you people could dig a little deeper---you would find out that Qamar Bajwa also had not ordered any plan to be drawn out and prime minister's approval taken in advance regarding any hostilities from the enemy.

This is insider information----Paf had no intention of the strike on 27th if it was not facing heavy criticism from junior officers within and concerned senior public officials---.

The words from concerned in pakistan were " a feeling of gloom is in the air "---.

The thing that is surprising over here is no one dares to question that part---or actually they do not have the intellect to question that part---.

The part where---the attack happened---Modi openly threatened to strike pakistan and Imran Khan threatened retaliation---the question on this defense forum should be asked by the defense analysts and Think Tanks over here is---so what was our plan to counter the enemy---the enemy has made an extremely serious threat on our sovreignty---what are we going to do---.

Not a single news anchor has asked this question---no defense analyst or TT has asked this question here---no defense analyst on pak tv shows has asked this question---only one who is asking this question is me---.

These young kids don't understand that the questions that they have are proportional to their mental abilities to understand what is happening---so---don't yell at me if you guys don't understand or do not have the comprehension to understand what I am saying---.

So---if you think that a momin can fight without a sword---then I think of over 6 million dead muslims at the hands of the christistian military and 70 million homeless---while your verbage is a rhetoric---mine are actual numbers happening in our life time---if you think that 'you' have won any wars against the infidels in the last 700 years---name one against a major force---.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom