What's new

Indian Army is mobilizing tanks and troops along the internationl boundary with Pakistan-OSINT

untitled.png

Hi,

India has a very capable air force---. Paf has shown their potent secrets in a useless skirmish---.

Young pakistani kids are strutting around as if the Paf has won the war---.

It has not---it was just a small skirmish and not even a battle---.

Pakistani boys should not brag too much---.

Paf is all alone in this right now---.

India has all the backing of the christian world air force brains and the jewish air force brains behind it to tackle the pak air force---.

app khosh rahan, zamana ki fikar chor daan ...app ka lia Taj mehal banwa dan gaa..

wo to khud jalne wala hai. ye farsi totkay nahi chalenge ab agay barh gayi hai baat. laken aapne apna riwayati kirdaar ba khobi ada kiya.

hum apka shukarguzar hain

wo to khud jalne wala hai. ye farsi totkay nahi chalenge ab agay barh gayi hai baat. laken aapne apna riwayati kirdaar ba khobi ada kiya.

hum apka shukarguzar hain
apki khowish sar ankhon pa ...magar halal ka pisa sa ajjkal Taj Mehal nahi ban sakta ....verna app Alaf Hussain sa banwa laaan

Suppose India does attack across the border ....how far is it willing to intrude?

our weak response on 27 is the reason of their courage.right now all their citizens and all political parties except congress are on the same page.they were calculating our response after balakot and now they will do something much bigger.bjp government is serious in it's commitments.it's not election stunt.look at the progress of indian armed forces under modi.they now have everything from fighters to best artillery.they now believe that they can grab our land and their focus is balochistan.one of the disadvantage for india is that they share no border with balochistan.why they are so active near rajasthan? this is something new and we all know that they want war.

pakistan should have hit the target on 27.we deliberately missed and it gives them more courage.they want war which we can't afford right now.they have set their sights on kpk and sindh.remember best path to infiltrate inside balochistan is sindh and not punjab.they know this bla problem and they are providing weapons to bla.united states isn't going to stop them.united states wants revenge of afghanistan mess.americans also provoking them to strike pakistan.also americans are trying to isolate pakistan on masood azhar issue.total diplomatic failure from pakistani government.imran khan is behaving like a messenger who only wants peace even at the cost of sacrifice.i think it's time for pakistan army to take their own decisions.imran khan don't understand india.there is no need to take pm permission before retaliation.imran khan should better focus on diplomatic fronts.china is isolated on masood azhar issue in UN because of americans and here we are trying to bring stability in afghanistan.i think this is enough! we must take action before india can launch all out attack.

there is also disturbing news circulating on indian forums.i don't believe the rumor but i think it's high time to prepare ourselves for a war.

Hi,

Why are you kids so blind---why are you kids so deaf---. I have been writing---and I have been speaking about it---.

Youngman---Iqbal is outdated for modern warfare and change of enemy mindset---.

The modern enemy has decided to execute as many muslims as they can and destroy and decimate as many muslim countries as they can----.

It has killed around 2 million muslims in afghanistan---over 2 million in Iraq---close to 1/2 million in Libya---over 2 million in Syria---over 70 million muslims homeless---4 muslim nations completely destroyed---their building structures and historical sites decimated---their culture gone forever---.

And yet you have the audacity to recite an outdated Iqbal verse---.

That verse was for a different time and for a different enemy---where the enemy had different morals---.

Ya Allah---why are you pakistani kids so blind to what is in front of you---.

Hi,

Why are you kids so blind---why are you kids so deaf---. I have been writing---and I have been speaking about it---.

Youngman---Iqbal is outdated for modern warfare and change of enemy mindset---.

The modern enemy has decided to execute as many muslims as they can and destroy and decimate as many muslim countries as they can----.

It has killed around 2 million muslims in afghanistan---over 2 million in Iraq---close to 1/2 million in Libya---over 2 million in Syria---over 70 million muslims homeless---4 muslim nations completely destroyed---their building structures and historical sites decimated---their culture gone forever---.

And yet you have the audacity to recite an outdated Iqbal verse---.

That verse was for a different time and for a different enemy---where the enemy had different morals---.

Ya Allah---why are you pakistani kids so blind to what is in front of you---.

sir they don't understand the danger and most of people here thinks that modi is mobilizing army for election stunt.are we blind? are we deaf? yes.

Why dont you keep your negative anti pakistan post to yourself in america whilst we pakistani take care of our country.

Getting personal and hurt shows you are very weak. Have a good day

Hi,

Write something---this is a defense related site---write an article---. Don't piggy back my comments---.

Create you own hell---so that you can burn in it by your own choice---.

No one is bragging, we have intentions and faith, and that's what matters in the end. Because we know its not the size or capability of an enemy, but the strength of our imaan and the will of the Heavens is what reigns supreme.

But for those low on faith, they will always see the enemy bigger than they are.
US had a very potent airforce, have they defeated the Taliban yet?

Hi,

Do you think that we are the only muslim country with 'Imaan'---. Do you think that AFG/Libya/Syria/Iraq/Palestine did not have 'Imaan'---.

For a muslim---it is of utmost importance to understand the capabilities of the enemies---.

God Almighty---have mercy on me---you are dumber than a rock---. There are over 2 million dead afghans since 9/11----. The US has killed more muslims in the last 17 years than Ghengiz Khan's armies---.

How is it possible for you kids to be so illiterate and so out of touch with reality---.

Over 6 million muslims have been killed and over 70 million made homeless---4 muslim nations totally decimated---annihilated to kingdom come---and yet you talk about defeating the taliban---.

apki zara nawazi ...verna kocha ka chakar laga laga thaak gaya thaa...
View attachment 550338

Larakpan mein mainay bhi lagaiy thaay---

That is the truth, you are free to believe otherwise. Not my concern but those who know understand Pakistan is no push over.
Pakistan did do well in the last air battle though.

Like our generals do not understand it and doesnt have plan B and C. If war comes, than it will be a nuclear one. We will take the war to next level that is what PM said it that time that our response will be a violent one. If u fire one missile we will fire you back with 3. Indians can certainly try their luck.

Yes so if you know that war could go to nukes so we should have destroyed all their jets wherever they would have fallen.

Hi,

Write something---this is a defense related site---write an article---. Don't piggy back my comments---.

Hi,

Do you think that we are the only muslim country with 'Imaan'---. Do you think that AFG/Libya/Syria/Iraq/Palestine did not have 'Imaan'---.

For a muslim---it is of utmost importance to understand the capabilities of the enemies---.

God Almighty---have mercy on me---you are dumber than a rock---. There are over 2 million dead afghans since 9/11----. The US has killed more muslims in the last 17 years than Ghengiz Khan's armies---.

How is it possible for you kids to be so illiterate and so out of touch with reality---.

Over 6 million muslims have been killed and over 70 million made homeless---4 muslim nations totally decimated---annihilated to kingdom come---and yet you talk about defeating the taliban---.

Sir ji ,,,mard or ghora kabhi budha nahi hota

Hi,

Hi,

I warned you before....i will keep an eye on your negative trash Pakistan nonsense.
Piggy back....exactly what job are you doing here thats important. Just because there are kids here that think u know what you are talking about. I have read your posts...you are not qualified in the field of aircraft design or military tactics. Your articles are full of.....Bla bla but as you have no other life you have time to waffle. As for me this is a bit of fun. Most of us have real world issues and dont just depend on a can or beer and pretend to be white american.
As for creating my own hell...i guess you are already there thats why you bash Pakistan whilst sitting in America. Those that can do...do . Those that cant talk. And boy can you talk

@MastanKhan talks, use words that maybe are hurting.

But what he is saying is the « war » is coming sooner than later. The war could be full or half or whatever but still is coming now because India has the backing of several countries.

So now we are in situation where we revealed several if not most of our capabilities like radars frequencies, jamming capabilities etc etc. If we admit that some Israelis (contractors or military or any else) were or are present in India, then be sure they were gathering our signals etc.

If we had destroyed maximum if indians assets in the end of last month, war could have started, as it could start today or tomorrow but we would have enjoyed an important element which is the surprise of our capabilities. Instead of that we or our army or top brass or our politicians choose to show what they call « restraint ».

So even we were happy that we destroyed few jets, we bombed few installations and scared their 3 drag queens, now they can, and will, come better prepared because they got invaluable informations on several systems we operate.

What we gained by those events ? Few days or few weeks of peace ?

Was that worth to reveal the enemies what they assessed now ?

I don’t know at my individual level because my knowledge is very limited on military and political aspects but in my humble opinion what his saying is totally valid. Only Allah know.

I hope we are wrong on the fact that India will do something stupid, but when they have backing of several foreign powers, they could do it definitely.

Try to filter his messages and understand what is the main point of his messages. But I agree he should show us the model of how we should behave by using less rude or harsh words.

I thank you for your polite message.
@MastanKhan can write what he likes. Criticism is fine but bashing pakistan is not. Do u honestly think that nothing would have happened if we had destroyed a lot more aircraft or airfields. I think u me and Mastankhan are not in a position to have all the facts at our disposal. You honestly believe now after 1 engagement the enemy knows everything from radar frequencies to tactics....well if they are so smart why did they shoot down their own chopper.
There are some people who live in the doom and gloom and there are some who react positively a d proportionately.
If someone punches you in the face because they are drunk do you take out a gun and kill them and their family? Would that be the right response. It's the same here proportional and effective response was given and they didnt come back as they knew what will happen.
Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom