What's new

Indian Army is mobilizing tanks and troops along the internationl boundary with Pakistan-OSINT

And there comes the Nuclear bump threat.
Hain, what's that? Didn't Vajpayee blackmail the whole world in general and the US in particular with nuke threat during Kargil fighting? Indians were later boasting about how their nuke mijjilej were readied and showed to the world. And how about this person with 56" hole in his rear? He almost did the same thing for getting the disgraced Indian pilot from Pak custody. But Pak had already another plan to use his release to turn the tide on media front. We have tactical nukes because we need to prepare ourselves for the worst while hoping for the best. But it's Indian leadership that resorts to nuke blackmailing while behaving like a nasty cry baby during each and every hot confrontation between the two countries.

We are on our own and God will always be there. We dont need anyone

And there you go again..
.the anti pak in your is out once again

@MastanKhan talks, use words that maybe are hurting.

But what he is saying is the « war » is coming sooner than later. The war could be full or half or whatever but still is coming now because India has the backing of several countries.

So now we are in situation where we revealed several if not most of our capabilities like radars frequencies, jamming capabilities etc etc. If we admit that some Israelis (contractors or military or any else) were or are present in India, then be sure they were gathering our signals etc.

If we had destroyed maximum if indians assets in the end of last month, war could have started, as it could start today or tomorrow but we would have enjoyed an important element which is the surprise of our capabilities. Instead of that we or our army or top brass or our politicians choose to show what they call « restraint ».

So even we were happy that we destroyed few jets, we bombed few installations and scared their 3 drag queens, now they can, and will, come better prepared because they got invaluable informations on several systems we operate.

What we gained by those events ? Few days or few weeks of peace ?

Was that worth to reveal the enemies what they assessed now ?

I don’t know at my individual level because my knowledge is very limited on military and political aspects but in my humble opinion what his saying is totally valid. Only Allah know.

I hope we are wrong on the fact that India will do something stupid, but when they have backing of several foreign powers, they could do it definitely.

Try to filter his messages and understand what is the main point of his messages. But I agree he should show us the model of how we should behave by using less rude or harsh words.

Well if that was the case then why didn't they shot down them when they arrived till balakot and dropped thier payloads there? Our forces were alert after Pulwama
Probably because it has been the practice for many years to push the intruding Indian plane(s) by chasing and locking it/them without actually shooting it down. No one realized by then that Indian planes had jettisoned their payloads on that night. That's my guess.

Well if that was the case then why didn't they shot down them when they arrived till balakot and dropped thier payloads there? Our forces were alert after Pulwama

Breaching air space of a neighboring country is easy. Pakistan is not invisible and no Air Force can guarantee preventing airspace to be breached 24/7 365. The main issue is what happens next. The IAF turned tail and sprinted at full speed once they were intercepted. PAF went in the next day, blinded the Indian air defense systems, disabled the SU-30MKI and directly or indirectly led to the downing of at least 3 IAF air assets. India by its own admission neither had “the political or military capability” to retaliate.

It will be helpful if members took an objective look at what transpired instead of the usual defeatist and Bollywood induced reasoning we see on full display these days.

Last edited:
@MastanKhan talks, use words that maybe are hurting.

But what he is saying is the « war » is coming sooner than later. The war could be full or half or whatever but still is coming now because India has the backing of several countries.

So now we are in situation where we revealed several if not most of our capabilities like radars frequencies, jamming capabilities etc etc. If we admit that some Israelis (contractors or military or any else) were or are present in India, then be sure they were gathering our signals etc.

If we had destroyed maximum if indians assets in the end of last month, war could have started, as it could start today or tomorrow but we would have enjoyed an important element which is the surprise of our capabilities. Instead of that we or our army or top brass or our politicians choose to show what they call « restraint ».

So even we were happy that we destroyed few jets, we bombed few installations and scared their 3 drag queens, now they can, and will, come better prepared because they got invaluable informations on several systems we operate.

What we gained by those events ? Few days or few weeks of peace ?

Was that worth to reveal the enemies what they assessed now ?

I don’t know at my individual level because my knowledge is very limited on military and political aspects but in my humble opinion what his saying is totally valid. Only Allah know.

I hope we are wrong on the fact that India will do something stupid, but when they have backing of several foreign powers, they could do it definitely.

Try to filter his messages and understand what is the main point of his messages. But I agree he should show us the model of how we should behave by using less rude or harsh words.

Like our generals do not understand it and doesnt have plan B and C. If war comes, than it will be a nuclear one. We will take the war to next level that is what PM said it that time that our response will be a violent one. If u fire one missile we will fire you back with 3. Indians can certainly try their luck.

Hi,

India has a very capable air force---. Paf has shown their potent secrets in a useless skirmish---.

Young pakistani kids are strutting around as if the Paf has won the war---.

It has not---it was just a small skirmish and not even a battle---.

Pakistani boys should not brag too much---.

Paf is all alone in this right now---.

India has all the backing of the christian world air force brains and the jewish air force brains behind it to tackle the pak air force---.
Sir ji , I think in India Pakistan case , we have no issue of high tech weapon. Now its all game of strategy and who has best trained pilot. Its like a business, best production and best profit margin with limited provided resources.

But what uf SU 30s caused problems or jammed our Radars just like our F 16s did to them. It would had taken time for our jets to get airborne to intercept them. BTW, what if there jets were bigger in number? You cannot target jets in big number with your small jets power otherwise you could be in trouble

Hi,

At that moment---the enemy was confused---the enemy was on the run---the enemy was incoherent---the enemy was at a loss for direction---there was panic in the air amongst the enemy ranks---.

The Paf generals let the dis-arrayed enemy escape with all its assets---.

There are three major things than have gone un-noticed by many---or many have not bothered to notice them---.

First---the Paf was not prepared and ready to take on the enemy the first night---even though the the Prime Minster had made public statements of retaliation---. The enemy had already declared action ahead of time---.

Second---the enemy declared an act of war---by coming across the border---it was not considered an act of war and the enemy was made to turn back---which was later found to be a diversion for the enemy to strike elsewhere---.

The enemy strike failed to hit targets---even though it had ever intention to hit them---. It may have been due to equipment malfunction---but the load was launched.

Third---after a lots of pressure from the officers and public---the Paf generals decided to strike back---but some very stupid decisions were taking---intentionally missing the targets---letting many an enemy aircraft escape---.

Fourth---most modern enemy submarine got tracked in pakistani waters and then allowed to escape---.

What it came down to was---Paf did not have enough aircraft to fight the enemy---it did not have heavy aircraft to fight the enemy---. It did not have heavy strike aircraft to counter to hit the enemy---.

What Paf has done is---with its action---it has given the enemy to go on a buying spree to get the latest aircraft---.

This incidence was a sabotage by PM Modi on pakistan---it was his way of getting for his military what was not available just like that---.

I did not want to write the last part---because it will hurt some who love pakistan and Paf---but the truth is that India took us to the cleaners this time---. So what if it lost a few aircraft and its face---got beat up a little bit---but in return---it has gained a lot---.

naseeb hai apka.
apki zara nawazi ...verna kocha ka chakar laga laga thaak gaya thaa...
upload_2019-3-30_15-31-28.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom