What's new

Indian Army is mobilizing tanks and troops along the internationl boundary with Pakistan-OSINT

We Pakistani need to be very sure about and to some extent Indians as well
Full blown war or very limited battle like this on 27th both countries will be all alone to do it
No other country will give support more than of words or at UN max

Wars and battles are not fought on who is supporting you with the lip service, they are fought with the courage and believe only

No actually its the "ejection and rejection tea" that got famous.
Now it's like "mine mine mine" turn to go get a sip over there in indian forces and every one is too eager to become a POW...

Isi lye kehtey hain zayada mush-hoory bhi achi ne hoti

dont start this futile debate sir , or i will start turning the pages of history books narrate inhumane stories of blood thirsty desires which created alien race in the subcontinent and elsewhere . better leave it here and carry on with happy life . bye
Why is everything a Bollywood script? I thought we’re were talking about democracy in India and I’m just saying that it is a sham.

I do not believe the imaan happens to be in countries. Its among individuals.
Yet the nations get punished as a whole.
The very fact that powers like America are sent as punishment on nations is when they are fosaken by Allah for their own wrong doings.
Allah has promised to bring victory to those who stay on His path.

Most of the countries you mentioned had better resources than Pakistan but did they prepare for war? Or did they lose themselves in deceptive joys of the world?
What were the war fighting capability of Iraqi army compared to the wealth they had? If Saddam had spent it on something other than merry making and invading other Muslim states?

The only ones who stood have been the Taliban. Yes they suffered heavily, yes they lost a lot, but are they defeated? Going through trials is not the defeat. Defeat is when one loses the ability to fight and one gets humiliated.
who is humiliated today when they have to sit with Taliban and Taliban present their demands like they are the victors?

Syrians went down for a bit, and yet they survived.

So should we not look at those nations for having been cleansed and punished for their wrong? And yet those among them who stood the ground and kept their faith have been elevated in honor by Allah today?

Are we afraid of dying or facing losses? That's part of this life in this realm. But to be patient and to fight on and to have faith is what brings aid from the heavens.

You might love spending your days being afraid but I'll willingly charge against a legion on my own if I have to.
Yes, I'll die most certainly or maybe Win.
But I'll do both with my faith on my Creator and not my own ability to fight or the enemies ability to kill me...

do-not-say-that-how-few-are-the-romans-and-how-numerous.jpg

And I'm sure the newer mindset is all about being disrespectful and lacking the ability to have a civilized debate on a topic? He has his opinion and he has reasons to explain, let's explain the alternate reasoning with logic and better choice of words?

thats why isreal kicked the shit of all arabs -in arabe isreal war???????

then the turks the shit out of wahhabis of arab

isrealie,s believe in them selfs--

arabs believe in dollars................same as pakistani,s

You are talking about things of which you have zero understanding. You think such an elaborate plan to attack india on 27th morning was made after criticism of junior officers in one night? Only an idiot will make or believe in a statement like this. It's takes decades to build such capabilities Mr mastan.
What PAF did on 27th is a text book case which will be taught in the air war colleges for the times to come all over the world. I do not get why you suffer from such low self esteem. Sometimes it seems you are an indian in disguise of a Pakistani

Hi,

Building those capabilities and preparing in advance and having a game plan for a 'surgical strike' are two different things---.

The building up of these capabilities is by default---that is what the organization was created for---.

To prepare and act and react to a certain threat level coming from the enemy is an enhanced part of that preparation that comes in a seperate package---.

It is just like a person being prepared to become a doctor---will become a doctor after completing their courses---

But to work and operate in a TRAUMA CENTER is something different---.

I understand very well---as a pakistani---you worship your Paf after Allah---and that is your choice---but they are not beyond reproach---.

@Leviza india won’t be alone. They attacked us with full backing of their handlers.

Hi,

So---here is what happened from the american side---.

The americans already knew what the Paf will do the indians---.

So they gave the green light to the indians---'if you want to do it---go ahead then do it'---they also wanted top teach the Israelis a lesson as well to show them what might be coming their way in the future---.

And then the americans also wanted to learn what the Paf would do to the indians---.

In the end---the americans had satisfied the indians---the israelis were put in their place---the americans found out that the Paf is a bigger monster than it had anticipated---and thus created a bigger monster in china as well ( and that was not expected ).

So---Paf could have gotten away with as many losses of indian aircraft it could have shot down---.

That is what I have been trying to tell you fools and you kids can't understand it---. The destruction of IAF aircraft would have been thru the blessings of the americans---because if the indians wanted to escalate things---the americans would have ordered them to " STOP---I told you this would happen---you did not listen---now shut up and sit down---" and the Paf would have gotten away with decimating the Iaf assets during the first strike---.

Paf could have " blamed it on panic---fear---uncertainty---lack of co-ordination---".

And the americans would have loved to study how the Paks did it---there would have been high fives going around american air bases and rounds of drinks cheering the Paf---.

@TaimiKhan why are my kids so thoughtless---. Why do I have to explain every word---why don't they have brains to understand---.

@crankthatskunk @Mentee

Last edited:
Hi,

India has a very capable air force---. Paf has shown their potent secrets in a useless skirmish---.

Young pakistani kids are strutting around as if the Paf has won the war---.

It has not---it was just a small skirmish and not even a battle---.

Pakistani boys should not brag too much---.

Paf is all alone in this right now---.

India has all the backing of the christian world air force brains and the jewish air force brains behind it to tackle the pak air force---.

If you think that was all PAF had then you need a doctor.

@Leviza india won’t be alone. They attacked us with full backing of their handlers.
Yes this could be right but when actual fighter can’t fight properly than with the time the investors leave that failed resource

That is what going to happen to India they might try once or twice more but another failure will bring down the confidence and support of others

The thing which counts in wars and battle when you stand with your partner not in words but in actual force as well and you are prepared to fight shoulder to shoulder. That is not the case with western side and India

They want India to control not just Pakistan but China as well and they know they have already bet on the wrong horse

Yes this could be right but when actual fighter can’t fight properly than with the time the investors leave that failed resource

That is what going to happen to India they might try once or twice more but another failure will bring down the confidence and support of others

The thing which counts in wars and battle when you stand with your partner not in words but in actual force as well and you are prepared to fight shoulder to shoulder. That is not the case with western side and India

They want India to control not just Pakistan but China as well and they know they have already bet on the wrong horse

Agreed but now they know the PAF’s reply. They will come again. Maybe with less handlers, but still the warmongers handlers will still be on their side.

Hi,

Building those capabilities and preparing in advance and having a game plan for a 'surgical strike' are two different things---.

The building of these capabilities is by default---that is what the organizations was created for---.

To prepare and act and react to a certain threat level coming from the enemy is an enhance part of that preparation that comes in a seprate package---.

It is just like a person being prepared to become a doctor---will become a doctor after completing their courses---

But to work and operate in a TRAUMA CENTER is something different---.

I understand very well---as a pakistani---you worship your Paf after Allah---and that is your choice---but they are not beyond reproach---.

Hi,

So---here is what happened from the american side---.

The americans already knew what the Paf will do the indians---.

So they gave the green light to the indians---'if you want to do it---go ahead then do it'---they also wanted top teach the Israelis a lesson as well to show them what might be coming their way in the future---.

And then the americans also wanted to learn what the Paf would do to the indians---.

In the end---the americans had satisfied the indians---the israelis were put in their place---the americans found out that the Paf is a bigger monster than it had anticipated---and thus created a bigger monster in china as well ( and that was not expected ).

So---Paf could have gotten away with as many losses of indian aircraft it could have shot down---.

That is what I have been trying to tell you fools and you kids can't understand it---. The destruction of IAF aircraft would have been thru the blessings of the americans---because if the indians wanted to escalate things---the americans would have ordered them to " STOP---I told you this would happen---you did not listen---now shut up and sit down---" and the Paf would have gotten away with decimating the Iaf assets during the first strike---.

Paf could have " blamed it on panic---fear---uncertainty---lack of co-ordination---".

And the americans would have loved to study how the Paks did it---there would have been high fives going around american air bases and rounds of drinks cheering the Paf---.

@TaimiKhan why are my kids so thoughtless---. Why do I have to explain every word---why don't they have brains to understand---.

@crankthatskunk @Mentee

Sorry but could you put in summered and simple form what you wanted from PAF ? Decimating more than 2 jets or you mean that’s ok with 2 jets ? My English understanding is not good enough to correctly understand what you sometimes meant
Thanks

Agreed but now they know the PAF’s reply. They will come again. Maybe with less handlers, but still the warmongers handlers will still be on their side.

Sorry but could you put in summered and simple form what you wanted from PAF ? Decimating more than 2 jets or you mean that’s ok with 2 jets ? My English understanding is not good enough to correctly understand what you sometimes meant
Thanks

Hi,

The first incursion flight on the first night consisted around 20-25 aircraft---. If 6-8 aircraft were taken out from the air and ground resources---that would be considered decimated---20% plus losses.

Hi,

Thank you---. The worst thing that can happen to a weapon is its failure in combat---no one wants bad publicity for their weapons---.

A defeat is an orphan---.

Pakistanis have been going gaga since the Feb 27th incident. It was not a war, just a confrontation like what happens almost everyday at the border. In a confrontation today you can have an a kill, tomorrow we can have an advantage of destroying a bunker or the kill. You can’t call this a victory. Yes downing the MIG 21 & getting the pilot as POW is a moral victory. But if you look at how you reacted even after capturing our pilot in spite of having an upper hand, will tell who was scared & in panic of fighting & escalating.

Even after his capture the Indian Gov.t had a tough stand threatening & dictating Pak Gov.t & establishment to release him immediately or face consequences & you obliged. Releasing the pilot & so quick showed the fear Pakistan was in & that’s our moral victory. Loss of MIG 21 is not a big deal because it is anyway going to be phased out. We lost a Helicopter due to the confrontation. I can accept that as a loss even though you didn’t shoot it down, it’s due to the confrontation. So that’s an economic loss.

The facts is Abhinandan or our MIG 21 crossing over changed the course & the fate of Pakistan. Whether he got over excited to venture into the enemy territory or it was our communication flaws is another debate. But it happened on that day, so luck was on your side on that day. Had he not crossed the LOC on that day, the outcome & losses for Pakistan would have been far far greater. It was our bad luck.

If we had a confrontation with full fleet with exchange of missiles & dog fights between our jets & if you downed our jets - Yes you can call it a victory partially. A full victory is when the enemy surrenders or when your purpose of war is met.. But here we didn’t send even one squadron across, so it was the error of the pilot, where it’s bound to happen. What would happen to a Pakistani jet if it crossed into LOC when you are waiting with your full force other side. It’s a suicide. It’s just Pakistanis trying to pacify each other claiming this a victory, which they have never tasted ever & never will.

In any confrontation where there is ceasefire & no decisive victory, what you look at is the impact of the confrontation. What’s the outcome.

Has India panicked after the war? No. If we have got scared then we will be defensive in our statements & speeches. Has it happened. Will India fear to invade or attack Pakistan again. Do you think it won’t happen again?

Pakistan started all previous wars. Does Pakistan today have the will & guts to start a war with India. No – So your posture now will always be we don’t want war, we are peace lovers, because your Gov.t & establishment knows they cannot win any war with India anymore.

All the previous wars it was Pakistan who was bullying India & imposing casualties & fear, but now it’s India who will impose the same. Pakistan has no choice but to be defensive, because before you used to bully India, volley threats, promote terror or start a war at will as you had a choice run to the international community for ceasefire when you near defeat. India was scared of western isolation & sanctions along with the Chinese threat before, but now India doesn’t fear the west, international community or Chinese.

The biggest victory for India was Pakistani establishment announcing on media, India crossed the international boundary & went back without any response or confrontation. But after the announcement they had to prove to their people they are not cowards, so they brought a full fleet & dropped a bomb in open field just across the LOC. But to Pakistan’s surprise India responded to their attempt to cross LOC immediately. Abhinandan crossed the LOC with an outdated jet. That was your luck

Now coming to the result of this confrontation for Pakistan

Last time the surgical strikes was in LOC, so you could get away by rejecting we didn’t enter the territory. But this time we crossed international boundary, just to prove a point to see if you can reject it. If you don’t announce it, you are putting yourself to risk for future similar incursions freely by India. You had to no choice but to announce it immediately. So this “Indians are cowards” manjan won’t sell anymore with your public. Victory for India.

Pakistan was scared to escalate to a full fledged war. Victory for India

After this bold move, Pakistan in future will be scared to do any Mumbai kind of cowardly attack. India has no more worry or fear for such attacks. Our radars, coast guards, BSF & intelligence was always in extreme pressure to be vigilant, not to miss out on any ploy plotted from across the border. So now it’s an advantage for India, if Pakistan does any such kind of attack, we have the reason & license to invade & attack Pakistan.

So the Mullah’s like Hafeez Saeed, Mullah Omar, Syed Salahuddin will become irrelevant. They won’t be able to plan or execute any terror attack in future. We have given an extra head ache for your Govt & establishment to monitor your own terrorists they don’t plot any attack on India as we will be waiting for such a mistake to be committed by Pakistan. The fear has reversed now for Pakistani people & establishment. Victory for India.

Pakistan is talking claiming there can be another attack before election. This thread itself for eg; is the result of the fear. We have put you on back foot & continuous vigil & agony. This fear will continue even after election. Victory for India

We are making you spend on troop deployment, arms & equipment draining your reserves, which is what India wants. India can afford escalation not Pakistan. As long as cost of Military expenditure, LOC clashes increase, it will keep eating into your developmental funds, pushing your economy lower & lower. Victory for India

We are pushing you more & more into Chinese dependence, as a full fledged war means elimination of Pakistan. You would need China for counter weapons, intelligence & satellite data, for which they will ask you to give access to your territory & other economic benefits. You will slowly lose all your voice, freedom to take decisions & most importantly the power with China. You won’t be able to enforce your laws & decisions on your own land. There will be a day soon where your Gov.t & Military will take full orders making you a bonded labor & thorough slave of China. Victory for India.

As long as these above atmosphere prevails, there will be no development & businesses taken over by China one by one. Local businesses are further going to perish gravely affecting cost of living, increasing unemployment, trade deficit & debts. This is the perfect ingredient for instability, collapse of government & political turmoil. This will increase your crime rate, political, regional & ethnic clashes eventually leading to economic collapse & breakup of the country.

You can see it in your increase in costs for necessities, Rupee struggling to even hold at one level, forget strengthening. Except for loans you have not got any investments so far. Everything is big talks & claims, nothing in reality. So as debts & deficits start putting pressure, your Rupee is further going to tumble leading to hyperinflation & increase in further cost of basic necessities.

Such threads & discussions will give you short term happiness & verbal victory. Your real victory will only be after you decide to surrender to India & accept all its terms. You will able to grow like BD. If not distance will grow not only with India but with Afghanistan, Iran, Israel & others.

And my common sense says, there won’t be any attack or incursions before election or near future at least for a year or two. But yes our soldiers at the border are starving, scared & cowards, so the LOC will remain hot with sniping, shelling & violations continuously as Indians are scared of dying.

Last edited:
Thanks @MastanKhan and I agree with that. And handlers or not IAF would have psychologically speaking so much decimated that they wouldn’t dare to attack us again for several decades.

@Leviza their backers / handlers who are also some of their suppliers would quickly fix the issue with their systems (I’m speaking particularly about spice systems). They could come up with a workaround in the guidance system. And then indians could again launch another same kind of attack.

Men at front know better than me so I have full confidence.

Hi,

@crankthatskunk @Mentee
that's the fruits of social engineering project implemented in our society --- They don't understand because their brains are dying after eating too much burger pizza (junk food).

Kids are disconnected from our rich history of warriors, wars, battles etc., --- I don't know from where this defensive psyche has made into the brains of so called momins.

and the imaan, you know with imaan comes the courage, we don't have that courage right now because we have started living a materialistic life ( this is from where this defensive, we want peace mindset has emerged).

Pakistanis have been going gaga since the Feb 27th incident. It was not a war, just a confrontation like what happens almost everyday at the border. .
just by reading the opening statement of your post i made up my mind not to waste my time in reading your entire post. it was not "just a confrontation like what happens almost everyday at the border". it was the first aerial combat between india and pak since 71 . the first dogfight rather knife fight and PAF came out far ahead then its enemy. it raised the morale of pakistani nation and greatly demoralized you guys, your govt and the military. the myths of su 30 as a beast in the sky has been shattered and su 30 proved to be a house fly. your PM and air chief are missing rafale and your commander western air command has been sacked.

Pakistanis have been going gaga since the Feb 27th incident. It was not a war, just a confrontation like what happens almost everyday at the border. In a confrontation today you can have an a kill, tomorrow we can have an advantage of destroying a bunker or the kill. You can’t call this a victory. Yes downing the MIG 21 & getting the pilot as POW is a moral victory. But if you look at how you reacted even after capturing our pilot in spite of having an upper hand, will tell who was scared & in panic of fighting & escalating.

Even after his capture the Indian Gov.t had a tough stand threatening & dictating Pak Gov.t & establishment to release him immediately or face consequences & you obliged. Releasing the pilot & so quick showed the fear Pakistan was in & that’s our moral victory. Loss of MIG 21 is not a big deal because it is anyway going to be phased out. We lost a Helicopter due to the confrontation. I can accept that as a loss even though you didn’t shoot it down, it’s due to the confrontation. So that’s an economic loss.

The facts is Abhinandan or our MIG 21 crossing over changed the course & the fate of Pakistan. Whether he got over excited to venture into the enemy territory or it was our communication flaws is another debate. But it happened on that day, so luck was on your side on that day. Had he not crossed the LOC on that day, the outcome & losses for Pakistan would have been far far greater. It was our bad luck.

If we had a confrontation with full fleet with exchange of missiles & dog fights between our jets & if you downed our jets - Yes you can call it a victory partially. A full victory is when the enemy surrenders or when your purpose of war is met.. But here we didn’t send even one squadron across, so it was the error of the pilot, where it’s bound to happen. What would happen to a Pakistani jet if it crossed into LOC when you are waiting with your full force other side. It’s a suicide. It’s just Pakistanis trying to pacify each other claiming this a victory, which they have never tasted ever & never will.

In any confrontation where there is ceasefire & no decisive victory, what you look at is the impact of the confrontation. What’s the outcome.

Has India panicked after the war? No. If we have got scared then we will be defensive in our statements & speeches. Has it happened. Will India fear to invade or attack Pakistan again. Do you think it won’t happen again?

Pakistan started all previous wars. Does Pakistan today have the will & guts to start a war with India. No – So your posture now will always be we don’t want war, we are peace lovers, because your Gov.t & establishment knows they cannot win any war with India anymore.

All the previous wars it was Pakistan who was bullying India & imposing casualties & fear, but now it’s India who will impose the same. Pakistan has no choice but to be defensive, because before you used to bully India, volley threats, promote terror or start a war at will as you had a choice run to the international community for ceasefire when you near defeat. India was scared of western isolation & sanctions along with the Chinese threat before, but now India doesn’t fear the west, international community or Chinese.

The biggest victory for India was Pakistani establishment announcing on media, India crossed the international boundary & went back without any response or confrontation. But after the announcement they had to prove to their people they are not cowards, so they brought a full fleet & dropped a bomb in open field just across the LOC. But to Pakistan’s surprise India responded to their attempt to cross LOC immediately. Abhinandan crossed the LOC with an outdated jet. That was your luck

Now coming to the result of this confrontation for Pakistan

Last time the surgical strikes was in LOC, so you could get away by rejecting we didn’t enter the territory. But this time we crossed international boundary, just to prove a point to see if you can reject it. If you don’t announce it, you are putting yourself to risk for future similar incursions freely by India. You had to no choice but to announce it immediately. So this “Indians are cowards” manjan won’t sell anymore with your public. Victory for India.

Pakistan was scared to escalate to a full fledged war. Victory for India

After this bold move, Pakistan in future will be scared to do any Mumbai kind of cowardly attack. India has no more worry or fear for such attacks. Our radars, coast guards, BSF & intelligence was always in extreme pressure to be vigilant, not to miss out on any ploy plotted from across the border. So now it’s an advantage for India, if Pakistan does any such kind of attack, we have the reason & license to invade & attack Pakistan.

So the Mullah’s like Hafeez Saeed, Mullah Omar, Syed Salahuddin will become irrelevant. They won’t be able to plan or execute any terror attack in future. We have given an extra head ache for your Govt & establishment to monitor your own terrorists they don’t plot any attack on India as we will be waiting for such a mistake to be committed by Pakistan. The fear has reversed now for Pakistani people & establishment. Victory for India.

Pakistan is talking claiming there can be another attack before election. This thread itself for eg; is the result of the fear. We have put you on back foot & continuous vigil & agony. This fear will continue even after election. Victory for India

We are making you spend on troop deployment, arms & equipment draining your reserves, which is what India wants. India can afford escalation not Pakistan. As long as cost of Military expenditure, LOC clashes increase, it will keep eating into your developmental funds, pushing your economy lower & lower. Victory for India

We are pushing you more & more into Chinese dependence, as a full fledged war means elimination of Pakistan. You would need China for counter weapons, intelligence & satellite data, for which they will ask you to give access to your territory & other economic benefits. You will slowly lose all your voice, freedom to take decisions & most importantly the power with China. You won’t be able to enforce your laws & decisions on your own land. There will be a day soon where your Gov.t & Military will take full orders making you a bonded labor & thorough slave of China. Victory for India.

As long as these above atmosphere prevails, there will be no development & businesses taken over by China one by one. Local businesses are further going to perish gravely affecting cost of living, increasing unemployment, trade deficit & debts. This is the perfect ingredient for instability, collapse of government & political turmoil. This will increase your crime rate, political, regional & ethnic clashes eventually leading to economic collapse & breakup of the country.

You can see it in your increase in costs for necessities, Rupee struggling to even hold at one level, forget strengthening. Except for loans you have not got any investments so far. Everything is big talks & claims, nothing in reality. So as debts & deficits start putting pressure, your Rupee is further going to tumble leading to hyperinflation & increase in further cost of basic necessities.

Such threads & discussions will give you short term happiness & verbal victory. Your real victory will only be after you decide to surrender to India & accept all its terms. You will able to grow like BD. If not distance will grow not only with India but with Afghanistan, Iran, Israel & others.

And my common sense says, there won’t be any attack or incursions before election or near future at least for a year or two. But yes our soldiers at the border are starving, scared & cowards, so the LOC will remain hot with sniping, shelling & violations continuously as Indians are scared of dying.

Who were scared ?
EAA726CA-3CC8-4660-9B82-4C5FB4915313.jpeg

Gay Pride Show : indian army officials showing the suppository they’ve received in their back hole.

Back
Top Bottom