What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

Indians have this bizarre idea that their pagan devil worshiping religion and culture would be adopted by others when in reality everyone in the world is repulsed by it.

Our destiny is to be economically interlinked with China and Central Asia under the OBOR initiative, SAARC was a distraction, however I disagree to condemn an entire religion, as there is a vibrant hindu community in Pakistan especially in Sindh province, who are equally patriotic !!!

Last edited:
This is why I think releasing a video does not serve any purpose. This is pretty much what you are going to get from a helmet mounted night vision camera. Those who don't believe it won't get anything out of it to convince themselves.

Well yes. I mean if you're a believer in the strikes you'll say its undeniable proof, if you think the whole thing is phoney, then you'll just laugh at the video. Neutral folks won't care.

That fake SarJiKal strike like a bone stuck in their throat Na Nigli jae Na Ugli jae:rofl: they suffer in both cases Oh well they already.

i know but they have thier agents some crypto jews to continue thier work. i believe if india and pak go to work that wen isreal will try to do strike nuclear facilities.

This is their main target. Insha'Allah there will fail again.

PA had enough time to clean it up. Also IA has not declared precise locations, so all that drama ISPR did with the media are pointless. No, none of those sources came up with any conclusion, they have merely reported the Pakistani pov.

I don't think it is humanely possible for any govt or military to hide funerals of 100 plus militants, even Indians can't stop them when a militant dies in Kashmir or Afghans/Americans cant stop these funerals when a militant dies in Afghanistan. Moreover no one can gag the locals, 100,000 people live in the area. Locals were vehement in their argument it was intense exchange of fire , never saw any soldier , nor it is possible with the level of military deployed backed by reserves, nor the amount of time (4-5 hours ) spent is possible in an adversary's territory and coming back without a scratch. All of this happening in one of the most militarized regions of the world, avoiding minefields , gunfire from fortified bunkers, where its a hot border 24/7, and army (not the paramilitary) is eyeball to eyeball.
The sectors where the strikes took place were clearly mentioned through Indian media outlets.
"The strikes were carried out in Bhimber, Hotspring, Kel & Lipa sectors, on Pak's side of LoC, according to reports. "

It was a story prepared in haste, Modi is a hostage to his own image, he increased the expectations of his people to such a level due to hypernationalism, that he had to perform this gimmick for domestic consumption. Unfortunately , a lie is a lie , can never be the truth and International Media is endorsing Pakistan's stance, which is what it observed.

An interesting analysis of claims by Indian govt and military officials over the days, how the accounts radically differed from each other, this is an interesting and prudent analysis of this event !!!

Last edited:
This is such bullshit statement and article, I thought your PM had complete autonomy over army , So for releasing a video of so called surgical strike he needs permission, and don't even try to say that it was classified

its not released and all Pakistanies are already conditioning themselfs for denial...poor souls

Designated areas are the sectors which Indian army has mentioned, so the journalists went there , observed it and interacted with locals, if you want I can post CNN and BBC links, here is the Washington Post one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c-11e6-8cdc-4fbb1973b506_story.html?tid=ss_fb

I believe those were supposed to be "general" areas. If IA went in to 4 places to "neutralize" about 30 odd people - then lets say each "launch pad" had about 10 people - not a big area. could be a precise location.

Also, as said by the Indian posters, Pakistan would have had time to "clean it up".

All I am saying is - let the IA show some footage, then we can debunk it to our hearts content. Anything before that is jumping the gun.

This is such bullshit statement and article, I thought your PM had complete autonomy over army , So for releasing a video of so called surgical strike he needs permission, and don't even try to say that it was classified
Any where in the world where its military takes orders from civilian leadership.the civilian govt takes opinion of the military before taking decisions on military even though they have the authority, because they are not experts in military matters .when they dont work together things like BD ,kargil happens which is not good for the country as you can see from the above examples which where not good for Pakistan,i gave the example of Pakistan so that it might be easy for you to relate.

Even the president of America will take the opinion of its military before deciding any military adventure or releasing any info related to military.

I believe those were supposed to be "general" areas. If IA went in to 4 places to "neutralize" about 30 odd people - then lets say each "launch pad" had about 10 people - not a big area. could be a precise location.

Also, as said by the Indian posters, Pakistan would have had time to "clean it up".

All I am saying is - let the IA show some footage, then we can debunk it to our hearts content. Anything before that is jumping the gun.

Again, some Indian sources claim 30 kills, some claim 40 kills , some claim 100 plus kills, no matter what the number no one can hide funerals, since militant funerals attract crowds of thousands even in Indian side of Kashmir, plus no one can gag the population which lives at LOC. Pakistan has opened all the areas to local and international media. Pakistani media itself has 100 plus media houses, it was the one who found out house of Ajmal Kasaab, but it couldn't find any sign of evidence or witness of such an incident, nor was it confirmed by UN mission posted at LOC, nor by the US State Dept, nor by International Media. Lets see how Indians respond, right now they are for sure on the backfoot in this discourse war.

Why was it delayed for so long then?

Indians were claiming that it was due to their "amazing stealth technology" and "advanced commando tactics", but now they suddenly after enough time to stage and doctor footage they want to release it.

To all the people claiming it will be blurry night time footage, they apparently also used aerial vehicles like UAVs which alongside ground footage can be used to identify local landmarks and environment. If they do release whatever they have then I hope our media acts quickly and try to re-stage the footage in the actual locations to call out their lies.

Things work different in this part of the world.
Both army and govt are supportive of each other, rather trying to pull each other down in some other countries.

Back
Top Bottom