What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

It would be a big shock to them, lol , many would even faint !!!
he basically wants South Asia to be a carbon copy of Europe. the reason he targets Pakistan so much is because we are the MOST apposed to this sort of ideology due to our traditional Islamic views. The indians love viewing him as a messiah that has been sent by the lord but reality will hit them hard soon enough.

If it doesnt prove anything, then there is no point. De@d men, showing faces, Pakistani posts upclose etc.

he cant trick me i know thier full history bloodline, the type of diseases these suffer from, what they look like, language is yiddish, thier origin, and thier king rothschild.
You don't know jack. Sherlock mamu junior ;)

I can tell beforehand it will be a blurred nightvision video, showing random explosions and firing. It has been shot or is being shot to save Modi led govt from international embarrasment as entire international media is now towing Pakistan's assertion and stance that this was a hoax. From BBC, CNN, Washington Post to NYT all have visited the designated sites on LOC and are now publishing it online and in their newspapers, its a huge embarrasment for Modi.

see - as much as I want to really see the Indian "proof".. - how do you know which areas of the "LOC" are the desginated area when:
1) you claim nothing happened
2) when India has not said anything about "where this happened"

This is why I think releasing a video does not serve any purpose. This is pretty much what you are going to get from a helmet mounted night vision camera. Those who don't believe it won't get anything out of it to convince themselves.

The main thing is the facts on ground. Signs of damage, gunfight, explosion, deaths and funerals ( since funerals of militants are common in this region even in Indian Held Kashmir) and witnesses. Journalists from BBC,CNN, Washington Post and NYT and other outlets all were given access to the area , talked with locals , observed it and came out with a conclusion, its all over the place now.

he basically wants South Asia to be a carbon copy of Europe. the reason he targets Pakistan so much is because we are the MOST apposed to this sort of ideology due to our traditional Islamic views.

Indians have this bizarre idea that their pagan devil worshiping religion and culture would be adopted by others when in reality everyone in the world is repulsed by it.

see - as much as I want to really see the Indian "proof".. - how do you know which areas of the "LOC" are the desginated area when:
1) you claim nothing happened
2) when India has not said anything about "where this happened"

Designated areas are the sectors which Indian army has mentioned, so the journalists went there , observed it and interacted with locals, if you want I can post CNN and BBC links, here is the Washington Post one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c-11e6-8cdc-4fbb1973b506_story.html?tid=ss_fb

The main thing is the facts on ground. Signs of damage, gunfight, explosion, deaths and funerals ( since funerals of militants are common in this region even in Indian Held Kashmir) and witnesses. Journalists from BBC,CNN, Washington Post and NYT and other outlets all were given access to the area , talked with locals , observed it and came out with a conclusion, its all over the place now.

PA had enough time to clean it up. Also IA has not declared precise locations, so all that drama ISPR did with the media are pointless. No, none of those sources came up with any conclusion, they have merely reported the Pakistani pov.

Indians have this bizarre idea that their pagan devil worshiping religion and culture would be adopted by others when in reality everyone in the world is repulsed by it.

Pakistan should have nothing to do with deep South Asia, they should look North and West.
our beliefs are completely opposite to what they believe. Its sad how many still say we are "bhai bhai" sad reality of indian indoctrination on the muslim masses. PEMRA should keep the indian ban permanent. If indian muslims want to be brainwashed by their filth then so be it however Pakistan should stay true to Allah (swt)

@Azadkashmir

In another thread I said that some foreign powers want India and Pakistan go to war... And Israel is one among them... Their goal is to eliminate all Muslims power.

They already dud it with Libya, Syria, Iraq,... they tried with Iran where they have to some extent a little success. Because they want create the great Israel in the middle east.

Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan , Tunisia, Saudia and small countries like Qatar, Emirates are already under control.

Only Turkey and Pakistan are left.

They tried in Turkey with the take over but failed.

They tried with TTP and co with the help from India, but failed, now they try a direct confrontation...

i know but they have thier agents some crypto jews to continue thier work. i believe if india and pak go to work that wen isreal will try to do strike nuclear facilities.

Back
Top Bottom