What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

Operation hot air has footage now? Please release it and be done with this.

Here it goes;

It's Pitch black.
Lots of Indian soldiers firing their weapons at "something".
Some fires via damage from small arms and heavier weapons.
Pakistani incoming fire, take cover.
Lots of jerky camera movement.
The scenery is all the same wherever you look.
Oh and minute by minute commentary of what is going on.

Its some Indian guy pretending to be Israeli or whatever. Im assuming that from the name, and the fact that he posted a video in hindi

he cant trick me i know thier full history bloodline, the type of diseases these suffer from, what they look like, language is yiddish, thier origin, and thier king rothschild.

What prove if it is criteria of doing the surgical strikes than we also did the surgical strike killing 300 Indian soldiers destroying entire Indian base inside Pathankot airbase our SSG commandos destroyed all fighter jets and return safely home

Take that

Now there is no credibility left time is over if India had any footage it had releases with in 24 hours which it didn't

Finally Bharat shah did it in Bollywood studios

Sets on studios need to be organized so they look like Pak like phantom movie you will see small Pak flag all men wearing hats etc

Grow up we are rubbishing your proof now forged proof tampered proof only idiot believe in it

Bollywood studios has to organize sets it took time

Shut up Super Falcon. Let's talk about cricket..what's the score? :pop:

Here it goes;

It's Pitch black.
Lots of Indian soldiers firing their weapons at "something".
Some fires via damage from small arms and heavier weapons.
Pakistani incoming fire, take cover.
Lots of jerky camera movement.
The scenery is all the same wherever you look.
Oh and minute by minute commentary of what is going on.

This is why I think releasing a video does not serve any purpose. This is pretty much what you are going to get from a helmet mounted night vision camera. Those who don't believe it won't get anything out of it to convince themselves.

jaunst: 8772609 said:
This is why I think releasing a video does not serve any purpose. This is pretty much what you are going to get from a helmet mounted night vision camera. Those who don't believe it won't get anything out of it to convince themselves.
A clip from hollywood movie... humm

@Azadkashmir

In another thread I said that some foreign powers want India and Pakistan go to war... And Israel is one among them... Their goal is to eliminate all Muslims power.

They already dud it with Libya, Syria, Iraq,... they tried with Iran where they have to some extent a little success. Because they want create the great Israel in the middle east.

Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan , Tunisia, Saudia and small countries like Qatar, Emirates are already under control.

Only Turkey and Pakistan are left.

They tried in Turkey with the take over but failed.

They tried with TTP and co with the help from India, but failed, now they try a direct confrontation...

its not the people that matters, its the media, international media, that matters.

Back
Top Bottom