What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

Indians leaving us behind and we are jealous? common man now who's being a kid here and taking it on your ego? Pakistan is not the size of India and you are comparing it to India explains the insecurities that you guys have. I won't talk about the so called strikes until someone outside the Indian world acknowledges it or if india comes up with a substantial evidence. Right now India is just embarrassing itself I don't have to quote any sources to assert my point just google a few non indian sources. This would be my last message to you until that so called video releases till then its all what we say in Karachi ''Hawaii firing''
There is a very old saying

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

Good Day
Pakistan Zindabad

And you joined PDF to see if the results are achieved or you are here to defend your Claim?:super:

I said indian and not india (IT WAS INDIVIDUALS NOT COUNTRY) please read again
I too am waiting for the same as you are
just one thing i didn took it to my ego brother i was just answering your question and telling you what is making you get so poetic , nice line by the way so lets end this theirs no beating the bush you can't understand logic let it be that way lets wait then :big_boss:

Not the right time! India doesn't need to prove it to anyone. The ones who needs to get the message, got it! If govt wishes to take political advantage of this..fine, go ahead & release the footage just ahead of UP & Punjab elections! Not before that...

I doubt then there will be any advantage to the BJP, because Congress way ahead in taking the advantage, since the government has failed to answer the questions of the opposition as well as public and the statement of manohar parrikar "The one asking for proof are not loyal to the country" this statement has pushed BJP onto the back foot, they were already justifying their point but after this statement even their justification means nothing, since its too late. As a normal citizen even i think if india had done any sort of strike they should've publicly shared the footage with pride that they have done it across the border and nobody even know until we've shared the footage but unfortunately BJP has fallen in his own trap.

Abhi release nahi hui Keya:coffee: Diwali pe release hogi Keya ya New Year pe(^-^)

Will not be released as it is classified top secret fake surgical strike.

It could reveals that the specs ops team of India raided on indian hellpad and believed it was on Kasmiri launch pad.

Back
Top Bottom