What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

Proof was there but pak army destroyed it...they destroyed the posts with juggernauts..it was covered with rubble..journalists were taken there after 3 days
No no no, little martians working for the secret doval removed it o_O

Proof was there but pak army destroyed it...they destroyed the posts with juggernauts..it was covered with rubble..journalists were taken there after 3 days
what a childless wishful thinking and baseless assumptions:lol: what the proof that Pak army destroyed any evidence? just in your wet dream:suicide::suicide2::sarcastic::jester:

Itni Surgical Strikes tu Hitler ne nahi ki hun gi yaar ... :undecided:

No we wont call it fake....now release another lie....we want to have the video verified internallly, UN and send it to all countries for some validity tests... satellite tests, morphed tests...places location, time verification.... from both sides of the border.....after all ur Indian DGMO Ranbir Singh claimed, drone shot it, 4 hours operation...u must be having all 4 hrs......must have released after 24 hrs...now wats the issue, 7-8 days gone?? donot have space for 4 hr live feed of LOC surgical strike. or wat??? and then..Pakistani response of the monkey caught....on the operation surgical...lol

waiting ....the green signal Indian Army has given.....:pop::pop:

I have been saying this that india is not releasing full videos because of 2 reasons
1st Full video will contain sensitive informations which we don't wants pak to have
2nd pak and india relations will be furtor worsen after pak is forced into corner and war which is being avoided may burst out

wah 'Dil ko behlaney ke liye Ghalib kayal acha hai'
Oh and there is a video of modi rubbing his face in shit that leaked but I won't post it here cuz I know the Indians will say its doctored.o_O

Janab khayalato me dube rehna humari fitarat nahi, pareshani khayalat se nahi balki halat se hoti hai,
Send me any pic and I will produce you better doctored video than you can imagine, start growing up and stop behaving like kindergarden child

The movie from sh!t bollywood is all set to release.

And the media teams from all over the world didn't see that rubble............

In this much time, a full fake movie can be made anywhere in Leepa valley.
india should have made the fake movie first and then claim the strike, so that they could release the movie at once.

Now after so many days, the release of a fake movie has lost it's worth, except for some delusional ppl who live on a chair with a keyboard...

I have been saying this that india is not releasing full videos because of 2 reasons
1st Full video will contain sensitive informations which we don't wants pak to have
2nd pak and india relations will be furtor worsen after pak is forced into corner and war which is being avoided may burst out

Janab khayalato me dube rehna humari fitarat nahi, pareshani khayalat se nahi balki halat se hoti hai,
Send me any pic and I will produce you better doctored video than you can imagine, start growing up and stop behaving like kindergarden child

Sensitive information dude seriously?
Lmao why did you guys were in such a hurry to advertise in the first place if they care about a war your army achieved their goal then why advertise?

Man full on Bollygoof going on here army gives green light from red light then its back to red currently. lmaooo

Don't release video no one in Pak gives a F*** about it. Our media right now is showing indian media goof ups atm.

About your sher, line achi hai but picture our video bhejna phi humain pasand nahin yakeen karna hai to karlo yeh trend aap ka he chalaya huwa hai. Aur haan samajhsakta hoon jab jawab nahin hoota to insaan samney walley ko bhi apni tarhan samajhta hai:) Won't go down to your level but I can understand.

Green signal is turned into a read signal

Proof was there but pak army covered it...they destroyed the posts with juggernauts..it was covered with rubble..journalists were taken there after 3 days
And the media teams from all over the world didn't see that rubble............
they can't because the p0k is stretched over 250 km..the launch pads were in forests..it's highly impossible to search the entire area inch by inch for any human in a day.

Sensitive information dude seriously?
Lmao why did you guys were in such a hurry to advertise in the first place if they care about a war your army achieved their goal then why advertise?

Man full on Bollygoof going on here army gives green light from red light then its back to red currently. lmaooo

Don't release video no one in Pak gives a F*** about it. Our media right now is showing indian media goof ups atm.

About your sher, line achi hai but picture our video bhejna phi humain pasand nahin yakeen karna hai to karlo yeh trend aap ka he chalaya huwa hai. Aur haan samajhsakta hoon jab jawab nahin hoota to insaan samney walley ko bhi apni tarhan samajhta hai:) Won't go down to your level but I can understand.

HAHAHA The fact is that you take every thing on your ego, the only reason for publicising was because india wanted to convay a message that they won't tolerate terrorism neither pak should but you have taken it against your nation, attack which was against terrorists , so whats makes it your nation then???? nation = terrorism maybe. By the way shoudn you be happy that actuly terrorists where killed OH NO you are just happy after same terrorists attack your home town and kill childrens and then you take action against them.
Now as far as you giving f**** you don't have to bro because you belive and know indian are leaving you behind ever since indipendnce so you are jealous so better you don't give a f****:woot::woot:

akhir me janab humara level samjhte ho to ye bhi ehsas ho he gaya hoga ki tmhare har sawal ka jawab de rahe hai hum magar kisi bhi sawal me wo dum nai ki hume chup kara de :no: you can't come up to my level

Us Pakistanis have been demanding evidence.
That what I said, you are asking for proof because your army is in denial mode and you have chosen to believe that version.

Actually no evidence is required. Pakistan is clearly rattled by the surgical strikes. The chronology of events since the strikes, the politicians, army and diplomats all have indulged in flurry of activities.

1) Vociferous denial immediately after the strikes.

2) News channels going into nationalist mode and playing fake videos of Pakistan's retaliation claiming casualties and check posts destruction on the Indian side.

3) Pakistan's permanent UN ambassador Maleeha Lodhi met New Zealand's UN envoy Gerard van Bohemen, president of the 15-member Security Council and bringing to attention of UN about dangerous situation developing in the region.

4) After clearing the strike sites of the damage and the dead bodies, Pakistani army spokesperson organised a conducted tour for the journalists.

5) Nawaz Shareef have called a series of high level meetings which includes an all party meeting, a special joint session of parliament, national security committee meeting and so on.

The strikes have achieved the desired results for now.

HAHAHA The fact is that you take every thing on your ego, the only reason for publicising was because india wanted to convay a message that they won't tolerate terrorism neither pak should but you have taken it against your nation, attack which was against terrorists , so whats makes it your nation then???? nation = terrorism maybe. By the way shoudn you be happy that actuly terrorists where killed OH NO you are just happy after same terrorists attack your home town and kill childrens and then you take action against them.
Now as far as you giving f**** you don't have to bro because you belive and know indian are leaving you behind ever since indipendnce so you are jealous so better you don't give a f****:woot::woot:

akhir me janab humara level samjhte ho to ye bhi ehsas ho he gaya hoga ki tmhare har sawal ka jawab de rahe hai hum magar kisi bhi sawal me wo dum nai ki hume chup kara de :no: you can't come up to my level

Indians leaving us behind and we are jealous? common man now who's being a kid here and taking it on your ego? Pakistan is not the size of India and you are comparing it to India explains the insecurities that you guys have. I won't talk about the so called strikes until someone outside the Indian world acknowledges it or if india comes up with a substantial evidence. Right now India is just embarrassing itself I don't have to quote any sources to assert my point just google a few non indian sources. This would be my last message to you until that so called video releases till then its all what we say in Karachi ''Hawaii firing''
There is a very old saying

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

Good Day
Pakistan Zindabad

That what I said, you are asking for proof because your army is in denial mode and you have chosen to believe that version.

Actually no evidence is required. Pakistan is clearly rattled by the surgical strikes. The chronology of events since the strikes, the politicians, army and diplomats all have indulged in flurry of activities.

1) Vociferous denial immediately after the strikes.

2) News channels going into nationalist mode and playing fake videos of Pakistan's retaliation claiming casualties and check posts destruction on the Indian side.

3) Pakistan's permanent UN ambassador Maleeha Lodhi met New Zealand's UN envoy Gerard van Bohemen, president of the 15-member Security Council and bringing to attention of UN about dangerous situation developing in the region.

4) After clearing the strike sites of the damage and the dead bodies, Pakistani army spokesperson organised a conducted tour for the journalists.

5) Nawaz Shareef have called a series of high level meetings which includes an all party meeting, a special joint session of parliament, national security committee meeting and so on.

The strikes have achieved the desired results for now.

And you joined PDF to see if the results are achieved or you are here to defend your Claim?:super:

Back
Top Bottom