What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

Top army officers, speaking off record, told ET that the army is keen that India release evidence that will answer those alleging the strikes never happened.

In an attempt to save face, Indian army is trying to shift burden of proving the Surgical strikes on the Government. It is understandable if the Government forced the army to LIE, the onus of proof lies with Government.

I do believe if india has to commit false flag to go to war i believe they will do this and blame pakistan.

Just like your defence minister khwaja asif actually used a picture of south Korean f16's on the runway/expressway to boast about your war preparedness!

No Habibi, don't need to use Korean pics, when PAF color scheme is much better. BTW I will find that video for you it was funny, a mixture of clips from a hollywood movie and comic pics !!!

Not the right time! India doesn't need to prove it to anyone. The ones who needs to get the message, got it! If govt wishes to take political advantage of this..fine, go ahead & release the footage just ahead of UP & Punjab elections! Not before that...

What prove if it is criteria of doing the surgical strikes than we also did the surgical strike killing 300 Indian soldiers destroying entire Indian base inside Pathankot airbase our SSG commandos destroyed all fighter jets and return safely home

Take that

Now there is no credibility left time is over if India had any footage it had releases with in 24 hours which it didn't

Finally Bharat shah did it in Bollywood studios

Sets on studios need to be organized so they look like Pak like phantom movie you will see small Pak flag all men wearing hats etc

Grow up we are rubbishing your proof now forged proof tampered proof only idiot believe in it

Ok they give green light, but due to blackout, GoI is technically unable to broadcast the video. Yes they too have electricity problems.
Bollywood studios has to organize sets it took time

No Habibi, don't need to use Korean pics, when PAF color scheme is much better. BTW I will find that video for you it was funny, a mixture of clips from a hollywood movie and comic pics !!!
Umm okay? Outright denial!! Go check T-W-I-T-T-E-R

lol. Modi and his band of merry men are the biggest joke I've ever seen. Have you ever heard of a country doing 'surgical strikes' which they have no proof they actualy did apart from the press conference they held to announce it? Normaly after a real 'surgical strike' the 15 foot deep by 50 foot wide crater is proof enough. Not so with mighty India because in their 'surgical strikes' there is no damage, nobody sees them come and go and there are no dead bodies. All you do get is a guy with a massive turban telling you that they've already happened - thats right you must have blinked and missed them. How many 'surgical strikes' has the US and Isreal done over the years? and how many times did you ever see anyone questioning whether they ever happened. lol. If Indian army has any self respect it will come clean about this whole drama conjured by politicians. Bad enough being a coward, but liers and cowards? Thats real low. Even the Indian opposition is now asking for evidence that the surgical strikes were not fake and being told by Indian Ministers that if they are going to dare ask for proof, they should go live in Pakistan. How utterly pathetic can you get?

What prove if it is criteria of doing the surgical strikes than we also did the surgical strike killing 300 Indian soldiers destroying entire Indian base inside Pathankot airbase our SSG commandos destroyed all fighter jets and return safely home

Take that

Now there is no credibility left time is over if India had any footage it had releases with in 24 hours which it didn't

Finally Bharat shah did it in Bollywood studios

Sets on studios need to be organized so they look like Pak like phantom movie you will see small Pak flag all men wearing hats etc

Grow up we are rubbishing your proof now forged proof tampered proof only idiot believe in it

Bollywood studios has to organize sets it took time

I was joking. Green Light / Blackout ;-)

Just like your defence minister khwaja asif actually used a picture of south Korean f16's on the runway/expressway to boast about your war preparedness!
You people posted the JF-17..... hahaha

Back
Top Bottom