What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

I can tell beforehand it will be a blurred nightvision video, showing random explosions and firing. It has been shot or is being shot to save Modi led govt from international embarrasment as entire international media is now towing Pakistan's assertion and stance that this was a hoax. From BBC, CNN, Washington Post to NYT all have visited the designated sites on LOC and are now publishing it online and in their newspapers, its a huge embarrasment for Modi.

I can tell beforehand it will be a blurred nightvision video, showing random explosions and firing. It has been shot or is being shot to save Modi led govt from international embarrasment as entire international media is now towing Pakistan's assertion and stance that this was a hoax. From BBC, CNN, Washington Post to NYT all have visited the designated sites on LOC and are now publishing it online and in their newspapers, its a huge embarrasment for Modi.

There'll be a Pakistani flag flying in the background to convince people that this is indeed Pakistan.

A video based on a night Op in IoK while filming intense firing. It will be really hard to prove because of darkness and silent to radio chat. Hopefully, no more Kashmiri farmers will loose their lives for this. What if something happens like JF-17 with Indian flag on defence day....

Doval called Pakistan NSA and said to meet somewhere for what but looks like to make a request to play along for bit for NaMO political success.

Recently DG BSF was not able to confirm that how a soldier lost his life where no fighters were reported and a bullet hit from unknown side but seems like a friendly fire hit own soldier during making of more evidence.

Interesting, It will be funny to see them embarrass themselves more.

just released.

"7 din ka khel hai 7 din ka. 8 we din tumhare mulk ka nam-o-nishan is dunya se mitadenge."

But when we take over India, we are still planning to rename it to Pakistan, you are wrong on this one Anil.

I had the same idea.
That will be even more embarrassment for them.

Hopefully this will go some way to ending some of the speculation...but, I doubt it. Regardless of what the videos show (assuming they are released) - both sides will reach differing conclusions and no one will give an inch.

A video based on a night Op in IoK while filming intense firing. It will be really hard to prove because of darkness and silent to radio chat. Hopefully, no more Kashmiri farmers will loose their lives for this. What if something happens like JF-17 with Indian flag on defence day....

Doval called Pakistan NSA and said to meet somewhere for what but looks like to make a request to play along for bit for NaMO political success.

Recently DG BSF was not able to confirm that how a soldier lost his life where no fighters were reported and a bullet hit from unknown side but seems like a friendly fire hit own soldier during making of more evidence.

Also said BSF never gave the orders for evacuating villages in Punjab. Appears to be an election tactic.

Ok ... all pakistanis must watch video with open mind and reach logical conclusions...

Lets see....

Just in case, all Pakistani members are requested to screen any and all live leak videos of NATO operations in Afghanistan and Iraq..

For reference .:-) Might be something similar to learn from if you understand what I refer to.

Looks like you were involved in the production of the video....haha

I don't know about that buddy, but one thing is forsure international media is involved, and you're on the loosing end of this discourse war. Washington Post, NYT, BBC and CNN have all spoken to locals and its all over the place, a huge international embarrassment for Modi led govt, I feel sorry for your right wing cohort at the helm of affairs, they really need a video , no matter where its shot, to atleast give them a face saving !!!

Just in case, all Pakistani members are requested to screen any and all live leak videos of NATO operations in Afghanistan and Iraq..

For reference .:-) Might be something similar to learn from if you understand what I refer to.

One of the Indian channels actually used a video from Hollywood movie a few days ago !!!

I don't know about that buddy, but one thing is forsure international media is involved, and you're on the loosing end of this discourse war. Washington Post, NYT, BBC and CNN have all spoken to locals and its all over the place, a huge international embarrassment for Modi led govt, I feel sorry for your right wing cohort at the helm of affairs, they really need a video , no matter where its shot, to atleast give them a face saving !!!
Let's not rush towards conclusions, I am sure the western media's word means the world to you but we need to be patient as things unfold in the sub continent! These are tense times with issues heating up between Russia and Usa as well so there aren't any losers as of now! You might face a lot of surprises in the coming weeks.

What else would you get if not a night vision blurry video? 4K?

Back
Top Bottom