What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

What nonsense. Release the nonexistent video already.

Why was it delayed for so long then?

Indians were claiming that it was due to their "amazing stealth technology" and "advanced commando tactics", but now they suddenly after enough time to stage and doctor footage they want to release it.

To all the people claiming it will be blurry night time footage, they apparently also used aerial vehicles like UAVs which alongside ground footage can be used to identify local landmarks and environment. If they do release whatever they have then I hope our media acts quickly and try to re-stage the footage in the actual locations to call out their lies.

"amazing stealth technology" - you mean epic claim that indian army is hanuman? That will be released under "epic indian fantasy" label of "make in india" product line.

Oh release the freaking video already, my popcorn is getting cold :lol:

Last edited:
NEW DELHI: India’s armed forces have given the green signal to the government to use the video footage of the surgical strikes against terror camps in Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) in any manner it sees fit to make New Delhi’s case.

The final decision on this rests with the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO).

Top army officers, speaking off record, told ET that the army is keen that India release evidence that will answer those alleging the strikes never happened.
< ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
The video is named sirjikal
It will not shown up as it will expose them wd fake video

Any where in the world where its military takes orders from civilian leadership.the civilian govt takes opinion of the military before taking decisions on military even though they have the authority, because they are not experts in military matters .when they dont work together things like BD ,kargil happens which is not good for the country as you can see from the above examples which where not good for Pakistan,i gave the example of Pakistan so that it might be easy for you to relate.

Even the president of America will take the opinion of its military before deciding any military adventure or releasing any info related to military.

But what doesn't happen in real world is that Army doesn't makes a statement and then takes time to greenlit the proof . Let me make it clear for you
1) releasing a video or proof of any kind doesn't need it to be a full fledge documentary about so called "surgical strikes" tactics and other technical stuff, so what is stopping them.
2) making an outrageous claim and taking time to clarify the matter, which type of governance is that
3) So Indian nation can know that it's army did so called"surgical strikes" but can't see the proof . What kind of logic is that keeping in mind that keep the special stuff locked up and classified but show some dead bodies.....................

its not released and all Pakistanies are already conditioning themselfs for denial...poor souls
quick question u think the hanuman army would be visible on camera when its not visible to the naked eye? Don't hate just conditioning my brain to see the upcoming video seriously.:blink:

Buahahaha...green signal, ......damn.....if its real strike.....Indian govt. would have showed the video when the clown Indian DGMO Lt Ranbir Singh announced his biggest lie.......Indian Adobe video maker can't seem to finalise one version after 7 days of Indian lies....

Oh release the freaking video already, my popcorn is getting cold :lol:

I had finished mine 2 packs one cheese and one butter flavour next in the line is caramel which I loved the most :enjoy: but I believe till I finished the whole box of Kernel PoP their will be no entertainment but claims :sleep:

But what doesn't happen in real world is that Army doesn't makes a statement and then takes time to greenlit the proof . Let me make it clear for you
1) releasing a video or proof of any kind doesn't need it to be a full fledge documentary about so called "surgical strikes" tactics and other technical stuff, so what is stopping them.
2) making an outrageous claim and taking time to clarify the matter, which type of governance is that
3) So Indian nation can know that it's army did so called"surgical strikes" but can't see the proof . What kind of logic is that keeping in mind that keep the special stuff locked up and classified but show some dead bodies.....................
Again,where military takes orders specially in India even if they have to buy boots govt has to approve.

They have cleared the proof which can be shown to the public and its up to the govt when to release it to the public.25 important countries have already been shown the proof.

quick question u think the hanuman army would be visible on camera when its not visible to the naked eye? Don't hate just conditioning my brain to see the upcoming video seriously.:blink:
It depends bro,if someone closes his eyes and pretends to be seeing then there is no chance of seeing anything,and if people empty the useless files in the brain which makes the brain imagine things like someone coming on a white horse and a sword....can see it.

Again,where military takes orders specially in India even if they have to buy boots govt has to approve.

They have cleared the proof which can be shown to the public and its up to the govt when to release it to the public.25 important countries have already been shown the proof.

Acha.....which important 25 countries are those?

easy people, he meant to release bollywood movie appropriately named "Plastic Surgical strikes", in this movies an Indian super hero Plastic Surgeon is on the mission to makes all Indians white skinned thru his Vedic re-discovery of special potions, Plastic Surgeon strikes cities on every full moon and converts the city inhabitants to white.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom