What's new

Indian Army Bunkers & Tunnels are Toast on LOC

Well then there are also these pictures all over the social media, when will Indian MOD come up with some story of an accident or mishaps.

EMyEodDWoAAyWL5.jpg

EMyEodDWwAEilSe.jpg

EMyEoeuWkAA_7Nj.jpg
First know the difference between Army fighting on LoC Vs CRPF men deployed in Naxal affected area, even in Kashmir.

2. The camouflage trouser you see in the second picture is clearly that of a CRPF personnel and so are the men in other pics.

images

First know the difference between Army fighting on LoC Vs CRPF men deployed in Naxal affected area, even in Kashmir.

2. The camouflage trouser you see in the second picture is clearly that of a CRPF personnel and so are the men in other pics.

images
Really, there's a picture of an Indian trooper who committed suicide while manning his post on LOC....him lying on a stretcher, his Como doesn't look any different.... i could post the image but it's kind of graphic.

We need innovation in deployment... more drones.. sworm of drones... these GanguTerrorists have been killing our civilians and kids...

This tit for tat is going nowhere
... unless we break this interia we are stuck... Time for Surprise!
Introducing UAVs from our side to only get downed before the actual fight will cost us more than just money !!!

Well then there are also these pictures all over the social media, when will Indian MOD come up with some story of an accident or mishaps.

EMyEodDWoAAyWL5.jpg

EMyEodDWwAEilSe.jpg

EMyEoeuWkAA_7Nj.jpg

What a fucked up country and army it is.
These poor souls (i really feel pity for them as well but they deserve it as they themselves joined the army) fight for the modi narrative and the chiefs and all they get in the end is “NO RECOGNITION” and their country “FEELS EMBARRASSED” of them.

At least we proudly confirm the Shahadats of our soldiers

images
Old pics of BSF from June 2018:

https://www.dailyexcelsior.com/offi...lled-in-pak-rangers-firing-along-ib-in-samba/

Does Pakistan Army really have a plan B to fall back on where it can allow/train civillian militias to fight against India in the worst case scenario. Just like French resistance in WW2

My Reservation tho:
It might be a good plan to fallback on. But knowing the numerous ethnic, lingual divides this might give rise to proxy warfare like Syria. Or maybe us Pakistanis will become more united as war. After God only we can decide that I guess.

We have more than meets the eye... unless we give a massive blow to open up the game... we are stuck... PMIK has said that GanguTerroristArmy will attack and Chief said we are prepared....

Best defence......

I am trying to invite Innovation in Strategy and Operations... this linear approach is costing us more... Ganguz can afford to have 5 to 1... we cann't.... we need to increase the ratio...and for that... we need to Think That There is NO Box!

An army marches on its stomach, right?
I see where you are coming from. Nice

Before they START on a PREPARED army,
Let the PREPARED surprise them

Meanwhile India loses an officer, says a civilian has died (no name or who this person was, a mystery)
Name of the civilian has been revealed:
Firing from Pakistan led to the death of a woman in the Churanda village of Uri Tehsil, Kashmir Zone Police said on Wednesday.

The civilian identified as Naseema was killed in firing from across LoC.
https://wap.business-standard.com/a...istan-army-in-uri-village-119122500731_1.html

As I prevously stated the two soldiers who died in car fire were from army service corps (motor transport) & died when truck caught fire accidentally inside an army camp due to fuel drums or some box of explosives it was carrying.

The other who died in Pune were engineering corps personnel who died after a bridge bailey collapsed.

Does Pakistan Army really have a plan B to fall back on where it can allow/train civillian militias to fight against India in the worst case scenario. Just like French resistance in WW2

My Reservation tho:
It might be a good plan to fallback on. But knowing the numerous ethnic, lingual divides this might give rise to proxy warfare like Syria. Or maybe us Pakistanis will become more united as war. After God only we can decide that I guess.
Buddy, modern warfare is less about land and more about air and all things concerned with remote ops.

They are the game changers. Work of land forces is to just repel the attacks, advance and do their ground ops parts.

Its mostly about air, air defence, strategic forces, artillery !!!!

We are no short in men but i would definitely love to see scouts going there to assist our men in things that can help them to focus simple on the border

All of our war gaming is focused on fighting India and does not address the BIG WHAT IF: India is successful in flying the tricolor over Islamabad like Nazis in Czechoslovakia
Buddy, modern warfare is less about land and more about air and all things concerned with remote ops.

They are the game changers. Work of land forces is to just repel the attacks, advance and do their ground ops parts.

Its mostly about air, air defence, strategic forces, artillery !!!!

We are no short in men but i would definitely love to see scouts going there to assist our men in things that can help them to focus simple on the border

All of our war gaming is focused on fighting India and does not address the BIG WHAT IF: India is successful in flying the tricolor over Islamabad like Nazis in Czechoslovakia
the way things are going soon indians gona change their flag, the green will be gone..

@Stealth my man, can you make a new indian flag with the green gone.. title is the future Hinduvta India..

Back
Top Bottom