What's new

Indian Army Bunkers & Tunnels are Toast on LOC

I wonder how long will India let poor hungry soldiers die at the hands of far superior and equipped army.
If u believe that about a military whose budget is 8 times of ur military and whose soldier get at least twice the salary than pakistani soldiers you can believe anything.

I wonder how long will India let poor hungry soldiers die at the hands of far superior and equipped army.
Pakistan Army has very effective fire from all sorts of weapons. India is troubled since more soldiers, more weapons, more ammo is not helping them on LOC. They use different dirty tactics to counter Pakistan Army on LOC. The issue is that Indian Army is unable to contain a smaller Pakistan Army - which has become a thorn in its neck now. Frustration levels grow in Indian HQs. They lean towards imaginary BATs, launch pads, terror camps, firing on civilians etc. Since all that is useless, then false flags come up.

If you are India or Indian Army - what will you do if you get thrashed badly everyday by a smaller Army ?

If u believe that about a military whose budget is 8 times of ur military and whose soldier get at least twice the salary than pakistani soldiers you can believe anything.
budget and salary has got nothing whatsoever to do with supplying food to soldiers in front lines - please get some military knowledge.

budget and salary has got nothing whatsoever to do with supplying food to soldiers in front lines - please get some military knowledge.
And how did u come to that definite conclusion indian army doesn't supplying good food to soldiers in front lines?
There has never been any such complain by soldiers, not one i've seen in the media. I know this particular thing has taken hold here in PDF after a BSF personnel complained food quality , but BSF has separate support system from the Army.

Last edited:
And how did u come to that definite conclusion indian army doesn't supplying good food to soldiers in front lines?
There has never been any such complain by soldiers, not one i've seen in the media. I know this particular thing has taken hold here in PDF after a BSF personnel complained food quality , but BSF has separate support system from the Army.

Yeah and that BSF soldier was made an example of by the higher ups in HQ so there are no further complaints.

Yes, they are, they are my fellow citizens and proud Pakistanis.

We find traitors in all ethnic and religious backgrounds, and patriots in all the same communities.

You make me sad, believe whatever you want, I know what I know.
Completely echo your sentiments.

Hindutva (not Hinduism) is the enemy of us all, regardless of our creed.

BSF is paramilitary force and doesn't come under defence ministry.
So it is OK not to provide necessary support to BSF, because BSF does not come under Def. min.?

BSF is a special Force, for Border Security, protection, deployed for this specific purpose under harsh conditions, and you are making excuses here?

ultimately its Govt. of India's duty.

Do you want me to just answer with that pic " Modi Bagat" again??? keep turning and twisting everything like bollywood story is not a good thing.
Thanks.

BSF is paramilitary force and doesn't come under defence ministry.

Yes, this thread of @Windjammer use tweets from that fellow Manzar@manzar851 but his tweets about pakistani casualties, still not accepted by ISPR, gets negative rating.

This thread is based on a tweet by an unknown born on the 25th december with 20 odd followers. Against forum rules except for this threads OP.

Back
Top Bottom