What's new

Indian Army Bunkers & Tunnels are Toast on LOC

Pakistan is doing Indians this favour. It's not just killing terrorists in uniform who target civilians it is but doing their Kirya Karam at no cost to them. No Indian will have the courtesy to thank Pakistan but let's acknowledge this ourselves.

Hope more Indians do not undergo this fate and do not target civilians.

Last edited:
Pakistan is saving Hindus lots of money. It's not just killing terrorists in uniform who are the scum of the planet anyway - but doing Kirya Karam at the same time with no cost to them. No Indian will have the courtesy to thank Pakistan but let's acknowledge the good we are doing to them anyway.

Hope more Indians do not undergo this fate and do not target civilians.

Please don't take the names of Hindus, there are Patriotic Pakistani Hindus right now risking their lives for Pakistan, nuff said......injuns are the enemy of whatever creed who serves their state.

Please don't take the names of Hindus, there are Patriotic Pakistani Hindus right now risking their lives for Pakistan, nuff said......injuns are the enemy of whatever creed who serves their state.
So, Hindus are your friends?

Rafi, isn't the truth evident? Hindus of India are oppressing Muslims in India and in Pakistan for their religion. India is inviting Hindus of Pakistan to migrate to India but Muslims of the same country are targets of their guns and bullets.

I respect all religions - I don't mean to disrespect a faith.

Could it be damage control from Pakistani hindus? there was once a time that these same Pakistani hindus would bad mouth Pakistan and were begging india to accept them and give them place as indian citizens in "bharat mata kay charrnoanay" but now that india is falling falling apart with a crashing economy, ALL OF A SUDDEN, the Pakistani hindus are "suddenly" patriotic...not rocket science dude.

So, Hindus are your friends?

Yes, they are, they are my fellow citizens and proud Pakistanis.

Rafi, isn't the truth evident? Hindus of India are oppressing Muslims in India and in Pakistan for their religion. India is inviting Hindus of Pakistan to migrate to India but Muslims of the same country are targets of their guns and bullets.

We find traitors in all ethnic and religious backgrounds, and patriots in all the same communities.

Could it be damage control from Pakistani hindus? there was once a time that these same Pakistani hindus would bad mouth Pakistan and were begging india to accept them and give them place as indian citizens in "bharat mata kay charrnoanay" but now that india is falling falling apart with a crashing economy, ALL OF A SUDDEN, the Pakistani hindus are "suddenly" patriotic...not rocket science dude.

You make me sad, believe whatever you want, I know what I know.

this kind of thinking is not healthy bro ..

We find traitors in all ethnic and religious backgrounds, and patriots in all the same communities.

words of Wisdom :tup: I wish that more Pakistani's think like you .

And are those Pakistani Hindus migrating? Does that prove anything to you? You need to understand what is being said and why. Pakistani constitution gives the right to allminorities to live their lives with religious freedom. Whether India does so or not should not be our concern. Muslims are being persecuted in India and they woll find their own voice. To have 250 million or so muslims out on the streets will result in chaos which will serve this far right Govvtt well.

A

Back
Top Bottom