What's new

INDIAN AND SAUDI ARABIA ARMIES TO UNDERTAKE JOINT BILATERAL EXERCISES.

These bharti wet fantasies of taking on Houtis, and taliban and other muslim groups and occupying their lands or stablishing bases in other countries are very satisfying to watch.

honestly, i hope India deploys troops in Afghanistan. if the Americans with their high level training, biggest military budget and most technologically sophisticated military in the entire world history take casualties and cant beat the Taliban and are begging for ceasefires and peace talks, then imagine what the Taliban would have done to the Indian military.

I for one am very happy to see the Indian Saudi relation develop into something sinister. This is not business as usual. These are tectonic shifts. Finally this will give our leaders the opportunity and spine to say that enough is enough. I hope the Saudis and GCC bloc continues to agitate Pakistan.

I sincerely hope that Pakistan for once prioritises regional relationships. I hope the appeasement stops. Drop nations that don't take our sentiments and challenges seriously. Even if it is KSA. KSA is the same country that hands out threats to Pakistan for cosying up with Iran etc. It is a shame. An utter abomination that we have given into GCC threats.

Raheel Sharif had been vomited out of the Pak army. He chose money over country. Good for him. No one remembers him in Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to increase our relationship with Iran and fix our ties with Afghanistan. At the same time keep strengthening ties with Turkey and China.

Is is confirmed if the exercises are happening on Saudi soil?

Atleast we have fancy toys, seems like someone jealous behind doesn’t have em.
Well, he sure was jealous he didn't get any fancy toys.
1613242047016.png

Pakistan needs to increase our relationship with Iran and fix our ties with Afghanistan. At the same time keep strengthening ties with Turkey and China.

In isolation this shou;ld be no big news . Its two soverien nations training together . They have large trading history bioth nations are relatively important nations in their own right.
But for pakistan commentators strategic think tanks this is a slap. Why ??????????

Because you pakistanis looked at the Saudis as a ally and friend who would support you financially in needs especialy at diplomatic or military level. Now Training with your nemisis india can not be good thing.

I hear Saudi has committed to $100 biilion investments some saying as high as $300 billion. in india.
Saudi has never invested this level in brother country Pakistan.

Like i said on its own the excercise is no biggy .

But taken into context you just lost another strong ally/hand
Add USA into this AND UAE is indian biggest export market you begin to see bigger trend or things to come .

The indian navy is the biggest in these seas expect to see indian warships in saudi araibian waters on excercises soon.

It is utterly stupid to claim Indians are going fight the houthis. India's foreign policy is very clear on that. Secondly the people fighting the Houthis have been "trained" by Pakistan for nearly 3-4 decades and we can see how these Pakistani trained troops have performed in fighting the Houthis.
Saudi UAE and others are pursuing their national interests to secure the Gulf with their major trading partners. Saudi has billions invested in India and India is a primary customer of Saudi oil.
Saudi's are already partnered with many Indian companies and plan to invest $300 Billion over the years. Pakistan on the other hand is a country that continually seeks Saudi aid or free oil decade after decade. Pakistan just cannot be weaned away from seeking endless supply of free money.
honestly, i hope India deploys troops in Afghanistan.

India foreign policy is clear and has always been clear. It has been repeated thousands of times. There will be no Indian troops in Afghanistan and there will be no Indian troops fighting anyone else's war in the Gulf.

Indians can train all they want with Saudi regulars but when it comes to special duties and assistance, it's all about SSG.

1613243460861.png

In isolation this shou;ld be no big news . Its two soverien nations training together . They have large trading history bioth nations are relatively important nations in their own right.
But for pakistan commentators strategic think tanks this is a slap. Why ??????????

Because you pakistanis looked at the Saudis as a ally and friend who would support you financially in needs especialy at diplomatic or military level. Now Training with your nemisis india can not be good thing.

I hear Saudi has committed to $100 biilion investments some saying as high as $300 billion. in india.
Saudi has never invested this level in brother country Pakistan.

Like i said on its own the excercise is no biggy .

But taken into context you just lost another strong ally/hand
Add USA into this AND UAE is indian biggest export market you begin to see bigger trend or things to come .

The indian navy is the biggest in these seas expect to see indian warships in saudi araibian waters on excercises soon.

Can you confirm that the Saudis have ACTUALLY invested between $100 and $300 billion dollars in india? If you are not lying then remember to post the links to the CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence here.

Indians can train all they want with Saudi regulars but when it comes to special duties and assistance, it's all about SSG.
You are right , we all can see how these Pakistani trained troops have performed against the Houthis.:p:

You are right , we all can see how these Pakistani trained troops have performed against the Houthis.:p:
Lol....who said anything about training the regulars. If you want to know about Pakistani training, ask the Sri Lankans or lately Azerbaijan. :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom