What's new

INDIAN AND SAUDI ARABIA ARMIES TO UNDERTAKE JOINT BILATERAL EXERCISES.

If you look through the smoke you will see Israel, USA and Western Europe are three heads of the same hyrda monster. So I can't see if Pakistan puts up with the shenanigans of America recognizing Israel will damage Pakistan anymore then it already is exposed. But at any rate that is a entire subject of discussion but what is more important relevant for me, my friend is that you are prepared to look at in the context of cost benefit analysis rather than some ideaological addiction or craven apology to Arabs.
I agree with that.

When does pakistani state represent Islam ?
Tell me anything that is not eventually doomed

All you need is to defeat the Taliban is drill bits
Indian talk is cheap. Go start something against taliban and houtis, and come back here to discuss the results. Since your kind never leaves here anyway.

Indian talk is cheap. Go start something against taliban and houtis, and come back here to discuss the results. Since your kind never leaves here anyway.
pakistanis created taliban , they should keep them in limits .
I hope they will share their food with each other...... :lol:
Gao muttar vs Beef mandi :D
what an idiot .

Do you actually have ANY CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence with references rather than a random, amateur, meaningless made YouTube videoclip?............... :disagree:

But the TRUTH and REALITY will remain the same however many times it is repeated or not........... :azn:

Yes the truth

"

ISLAMABAD: More than 40 million people in Pakistan do not have access to a toilet, forcing them to defecate in the open, which in turn is a major contributor to stunting in the country, a top Unicef official said.

“There are 41 million people who do not have access to a toilet in Pakistan and as a result they are defecating in the open

"

Dawn

Yes the truth

"

ISLAMABAD: More than 40 million people in Pakistan do not have access to a toilet, forcing them to defecate in the open, which in turn is a major contributor to stunting in the country, a top Unicef official said.

“There are 41 million people who do not have access to a toilet in Pakistan and as a result they are defecating in the open

"

Dawn

In india it is over 600 million who defecate in the open:

Ahh okay. That is cool. Please only send Indian Muslim Grenadiers. Maybe they could also provide protection to the Holy Cities of Islam.

By the way, what is happening to Holy cities...just a Hype created to justify keeping an external force there?...No one is attacking holy cities....Besides now Israel on side of Arabs....biggest threat is already gone...Iran will not attack Muslim holy cities for sure....

Back
Top Bottom