What's new

INDIAN AND SAUDI ARABIA ARMIES TO UNDERTAKE JOINT BILATERAL EXERCISES.

This MBS dude is all over the place. He seems to have no strategy at all.
Good for both countries if it works out.

There is nothing that will save saudis and other arabs from their ultimate doom as prescribed in the quran. These alliances with the sworn enemies of Islam are just the first steps towards their eventual demise.

When does pakistani state represent Islam ?
Tell me anything that is not eventually doomed
honestly, i hope India deploys troops in Afghanistan. if the Americans with their high level training, biggest military budget and most technologically sophisticated military in the entire world history take casualties and cant beat the Taliban and are begging for ceasefires and peace talks, then imagine what the Taliban would have done to the Indian military.

All you need is to defeat the Taliban is drill bits

honestly, i hope India deploys troops in Afghanistan. if the Americans with their high level training, biggest military budget and most technologically sophisticated military in the entire world history take casualties and cant beat the Taliban and are begging for ceasefires and peace talks, then imagine what the Taliban would have done to the Indian military.

Nothing much, remember the russians how they had crossed that bridge. The indians would have lined up at the Pakistani border asked for a passage to run back home.

Rubbish. Only Muslims soldiers are allowed in Saudia Arabia.

@BATMAN
No one objected when Pakistan was sitting with non Muslim USA, and now with non Muslim China. Saudia also reserves full rights to maintain any relations with any non Muslim country.
If you hate ummah concept or Arabs, bring some other argument over it...

No one objected when Pakistan was sitting with non Muslim USA, and now with non Muslim China. Saudia also reserves full rights to maintain any relations with any non Muslim country.
If you hate ummah concept or Arabs, bring some other argument over it...
I know your Arab love blinds you to any logic but you equate China with the custodian of the holy sites? I don't give a toss but you lot regard Saudia as some sort of holy ground to be defended. Now that you got your Hindu's going over there must ache you guys. Next, wait for your Jew buddies to march around as well.

Are you retarded or something? Ofcourse all faiths are allowed to enter the Kingdom. There are around 2 million hindus living in Saudi Arabia as we speak. You can add 400-500k christians and other minorities such as atheists and buddiests
He is being sarcastic.

I know your Arab love blinds you to any logic but you equate China with the custodian of the holy sites? I don't give a toss but you lot regard Saudia as some sort of holy ground to be defended. Now that you got your Hindu's going over there must ache you guys. Next, wait for your Jew buddies to march around as well.
Our relations with Saudia should be independent of who marches in Saudia.... None of our damn business.

Our relations with Saudia should be independent of who marches in Saudia.... None of our damn business.
Does that "mind our own business" also apply to Pakistan's relations with Israel or are we expected suddenly to become contractors for Muslim Palestininans?

Does that "mind our own business" also apply to Pakistan's relations with Israel or are we expected suddenly to become contractors for Muslim Palestininans?
I will say go ahead with Israel, whatsoever. But Israel is dangerous to have relations with. The problem is, Israelis tend to take control of whatever comes in their contact.
And that my friend, is the real issue.

Last edited:
I will say go ahead with Israel, whatsoever. But Israel is dangerous have relations with. The problem is, Israelis tend to take control of whatever comes in their contact.
And that my friend, is the real issue.
If you look through the smoke you will see Israel, USA and Western Europe are three heads of the same hyrda monster. So I can't see if Pakistan puts up with the shenanigans of America recognizing Israel will damage Pakistan anymore then it already is exposed. But at any rate that is a entire subject of discussion but what is more important relevant for me, my friend is that you are prepared to look at in the context of cost benefit analysis rather than some ideaological addiction or craven apology to Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom