What's new

INDIAN AND SAUDI ARABIA ARMIES TO UNDERTAKE JOINT BILATERAL EXERCISES.

lets get real for a second. you really think Saudi isnt working with Israel? everyone says it was Saudi and UAE that pressured Morocco and Sudan to accept Israel, and they also pressured Pakistan but we refused.

Saudi-Israel have diplomatic relations but the pressuing part is still unknown and can't be verified and I am not talking about eurasiantimes reports

Saudi-Israel have diplomatic relations it is not a secret but the pressuing part is still unknown and can't be verified and I am not talking about eurasiantimes reports

its not just Eurasian times reports saying that Saudi and UAE were acting as the pressure group putting pressure on muslim countries to accept Israel. since you already accepted that Saudi has diplomatic relations with Israel, i rest my case.

its not just Eurasian times reports saying that Saudi and UAE were acting as the pressure group putting pressure on muslim countries to accept Israel. since you already accepted that Saudi has diplomatic relations with Israel, i rest my case.

lol okay

Two sovereign armies will do what they feel like doing. Why do we care for any mercenary force!

We can certainly pay them to clean the ground for exercises !

Can they also clean the open defecation of over 600 million indians......... :azn: :

Rubbish. Only Muslims soldiers are allowed in Saudia Arabia.

@BATMAN

Bro who cares they deserve each other even if its true. There is never going be happy ending of friendship between a snake and a wood pigeon. If a pigeon is fascinated by the shinny skin of snake we all know what the outcome will be.

IN A FIRST, INDIAN AND SAUDI ARABIA ARMIES TO UNDERTAKE JOINT BILATERAL EXERCISES
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2021 BY INDIAN DEFENCE NEWS

View attachment 715739

The Indian forces contingent will be travelling to Saudi Arabia for the exercises which will be taking place in the next financial year

In a significant development, Indian and Saudi armies will undertake joint bilateral exercises. This will be the first such exercises of both the armies together. The Indian forces contingent will be travelling to Saudi Arabia for the exercises which will be taking place in the next financial year.

In December 2020, in another significant development, Indian Army Chief General MM Naravane had visited Saudi Arabia. It was the first time any Indian Army chief had visited the West Asian country in what is a clear sign of growing ties between New Delhi and Riyadh.

The Army Chief during his trip to Saudi Arabia, he had visited the Headquarters of Royal Saudi Land Force, the Joint Force Command Headquarters and King Abdul Aziz Military Academy. Saudi Arabia identifies India as one of the Kingdom’s Strategic Partner Countries under its 'Vision 2030’.

Last few years have seen an increased engagement between the two countries. The year 2019 saw the visit of Indian PM Modi to the country during which the Strategic Partnership Council Agreement was signed. Earlier that year in February, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman had visited New Delhi. During the visit, Riyadh announced investments targeting a value of USD 100 billion in India.

Source>
————————————————————————————————————————————————————
teach 'em arabs the mastery of farzical strikes and dishing out medals to whoever farts the loudest

Last edited:
CJ post is just a Pakistani funded news media.
so what if it is? tell me one thing that is posted by it that is not the truth @AgNoStiC MuSliM please explain the difference between truth and falsehood as well as the difference between lil ole cj Post and giant web of lies that is bharat-run "The Indian Chronicles" to this here fragrant one

Back
Top Bottom