What's new

IndiaBurning-"I'm being kind to muslims for not letting them come to india"

OBC quota isn't pittance of alms, they give huge opportunities in for selection in subsidized govt education institutes and highly lucrative govt jobs not available to your upper castes Hindus.

Anyhow, what amuse me more is concern Pakistanis for Indian Muslim who do well in every social index parameters of compared to Pakistanis themselves.

From education to industry to entrenchment, who are biggest and most successful personas among south Asian Muslims? They are indian muslims.

Have you heard up Azim premji ? He is among top industrialists in India. He contributing 1125 CR fund to fight covid19.

Cipla who makes anti-Hiv drugs and now covid19 drugs is owned by a Indian Muslim billionaire entrepreneur.

These are some wildly successful Indian Muslims you wont find similar examples in Pakistan.

So again what makes so concerned about India muslims when you should be looking inward rather than worry about India Muslims who are doing better than you.

Where is the evidence that indian Muslims are doing better the Pakistanis? If what you are saying is true then remember to post the links to the GENUINE/CREDIBLE evidence here. No indian fake news please.

which obviously proves Pakistan is wrong on what a Muslim is.

Truth is Pakistanis are REAL Muslims. Pakistan is a Major Muslim/Islamic nation like Italy and Brazil are major Roman Catholic nations. indian Muslims are not as Islamic/Muslim as Pakistanis are.

OBC quota isn't pittance of alms, they give huge opportunities in for selection in subsidized govt education institutes and highly lucrative govt jobs not available to your upper castes Hindus.

Anyhow, what amuse me more is concern Pakistanis for Indian Muslim who do well in every social index parameters of compared to Pakistanis themselves.

From education to industry to entrenchment, who are biggest and most successful personas among south Asian Muslims? They are indian muslims.

Have you heard up Azim premji ? He is among top industrialists in India. He contributing 1125 CR fund to fight covid19.

Cipla who makes anti-Hiv drugs and now covid19 drugs is owned by a Indian Muslim billionaire entrepreneur.

These are some wildly successful Indian Muslims you wont find similar examples in Pakistan.

So again what makes so concerned about India muslims when you should be looking inward rather than worry about India Muslims who are doing better than you.
I thought Indian Muslims were one of the most downtrodden and disenfranchised groups in india overall - why else do they have this variation of "scheduled" status? I don't have the figures to hand but to point out occasional blips doesn't override the reality of their situation on the whole.

Citing singular examples of success as a yardstick for empowerment of a community has been one of the favorite hobbies of the Hindu right wing.

Socio-economic surveys by government commissions and entities are ignored.

Truth is Pakistanis are REAL Muslims. Pakistan is a Major Muslim/Islamic nation like Italy and Brazil are major Roman Catholic nations. indian Muslims are not as Islamic/Muslim as Pakistanis are.

Thankfully, I will be judged by Allah and not you.

I know your opinion. where is the evidence.

India has almost as many muslims as Pakistan
India probably has more muslim places of worship than Pakistan
A whole bunch of Pakistanis actually follow muslim schools/sects that originated in India
Pakistan flouts as many so called fundamental tenets of islam as India or anyother country

the ONLY difference is Pakistan in the 50's decided to rename itself an Islamic nation. Is that all ?

A whole bunch of Pakistanis actually follow muslim schools/sects that originated in India
Pakistan flouts as many so called fundamental tenets of islam as India or anyother country

the ONLY difference is Pakistan in the 50's decided to rename itself an Islamic nation. Is that all ?

A Hindu like you cannot talk as an authority on Islam........ :lol:............there is NO school of thought that you follow in Islam let alone an indian one. We are not that type of religion...........:disagree:.........think you need to stick to hinduism......8-)

A Hindu like you cannot talk as an authority on Islam........ :lol:............there is NO school of thought that you follow in Islam let alone an indian one. We are not that type of religion...........:disagree:.........think you need to stick to hinduism......8-)

I hear you and yeah it does seem bizarre that a non-muslim like me is telling you this.... BUT indulge me please.
other than just saying your conclusion again, tell me in what respect you or any Pakistani qualify to call anyone else a not true muslim.

and yes Hinduism is nothing like Islam.

Read somewhere that Indian constitution prohibits quotas based on religion - if that's correct @xeuss is correct in principle & I was wrong. ...BUT
I do see many announcements / reports of states providing quotas - found them for TN, AP and (only) an announcement for MH. Will need to find better data when time permits.

That is correct. Indian constitution prohibits quotas on the basis of religion, but allows for quotas based on socially disadvantaged classes. The originally started (and the majority of it still is) under Hinduism, but has been gradually expanded to certain socially disadvantaged classes within Muslims and Christians.

My point was that just by claiming to be a Muslim, I am not eligible for any quotas or reservations in these states. I would have to be from a socially disadvantaged class of Muslims, as notified by the State Gazette, and a certificate confirming my status from the district collector.

As explained, the impact of this is minimal, though it is well intentioned and a positive effort.

From indians you ALWAYS need evidence because they are the biggest liars and purveyors of propaganda on the ENTIRE planet. india is the epicentre of FAKE news:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-50749764

Simplistic financial abuse of those exercising the right to freedom of religion.

Much can be said about hindutva, nothing is more accurate though than the realisation of its pathetically amateurish mannerisms.

Imagine if an individual says to someone in their house - if you convert to a certain religion, I'll cut off your allowance money. That person would be arrested in a normal functioning nation state and charged with financial abuse, regardless of which religions are parties to the process.
Interesting response. Muslims who try to leave Islam are persecuted legally and socially in most Islamic countries.
India cuts off finances and access to affirmative action(since you guys say that there is no caste system in Islam). You attack them, imprison them, kill them. Stark contrast, isn't it?

There are no scholarships exclusively for Muslims. Muslims are free to apply for such scholarships, but compete with other Indians.
Once again, there are no quotas for Muslims in any state. Quotas are there for some Muslim communities like weavers, cleaners etc, but that is limited.
Wrong in West Bengal all muslims are OBC

Citing singular examples of success as a yardstick for empowerment of a community has been one of the favorite hobbies of the Hindu right wing.

Socio-economic surveys by government commissions and entities are ignored.

This Hindutvadi scum has crushed and destructed Indian Muslims, socially, politically and economically, in the past 72 years; but they are not content with it. They want to further convert you from second to third class citizens, and not only that, but they also want you to praise them for this achievement. These people are truly scum of the earth. Allah inn ko gharit karay.

Why my fellow Pakistani even looking concerned about indians anyways...

It is one's personal choice. No compulsions.

Nice to know that you are a graduate of WhatsApp University

He appears to be PhD.:lol:

Nice to know that you are a graduate of WhatsApp University
Check yourself, https://advocatetanmoy.com/2019/11/17/muslim-obc-bengal/
This is an added list other than that of the cast notified by central govt. If you want i can provide link as well. I am yet to find a muslim from my neighbourhood who is not a OBC.
It is estimated that a population size of 86 percent Muslim population out of total Muslim castes have already been enlisted under OBC-A or OBC-B categories of West Bengal. This is in addition to the OBC list of central govt.

But your one point is quite right. Muslims are the most backward here. A few took the advantage of reservation. Dropout in school are highest among the Muslims, less than 10% completes higher education. Few are bothered to take the caste certificate.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom