What's new

IndiaBurning-"I'm being kind to muslims for not letting them come to india"

Check yourself, https://advocatetanmoy.com/2019/11/17/muslim-obc-bengal/
This is an added list other than that of the cast notified by central govt. If you want i can provide link as well. I am yet to find a muslim from my neighbourhood who is not a OBC.
It is estimated that a population size of 86 percent Muslim population out of total Muslim castes have already been enlisted under OBC-A or OBC-B categories of West Bengal. This is in addition to the OBC list of central govt.

But your one point is quite right. Muslims are the most backward here. A few took the advantage of reservation. Dropout in school are highest among the Muslims, less than 10% completes higher education. Few are bothered to take the caste certificate.

Not sure why your comprehension skills are lacking. The previous poster stated that *all* Muslims are eligible for reservations. I pointed out that is factually incorrect, and stated that only OBC Muslims are eligible. Now you come along rudely interrupt my sleep and claim once again that *all* Muslims are eligible and then go and provide evidence that only Muslim OBC are eligible?

Man...education standards in India have dropped every since WhatsApp University opened a campus there.

Not sure why your comprehension skills are lacking. The previous poster stated that *all* Muslims are eligible for reservations. I pointed out that is factually incorrect, and stated that only OBC Muslims are eligible. Now you come along rudely interrupt my sleep and claim once again that *all* Muslims are eligible and then go and provide evidence that only Muslim OBC are eligible?

Man...education standards in India have dropped every since WhatsApp University opened a campus there.
Yes all might be a overstatement but 86%+10% comes nearly to all. and nearly 2c OBC is not a small number.

Interesting response. Muslims who try to leave Islam are persecuted legally and socially in most Islamic countries.
India cuts off finances and access to affirmative action(since you guys say that there is no caste system in Islam). You attack them, imprison them, kill them. Stark contrast, isn't it?
What "Islam" "says" about caste is irrelevant as you don't govern India with Islamic jurisprudence. If affirmative action is needed for certain groups because of their marginalisation and disenfranchisement in the secular republic of India, then that determination is not influenced by Islamic opinion on caste or anything else really. All that matters are the socio-economic indicators for that group and whether or not a causal link can be made with some historical disadvantages and their current status. So, if someone determined allowances were needed and suddenly removes them before the playing field is levelled, that removal becomes a disenfranchisement rather than a leveller. Regarding how other nations treat converts is irrelevant, unless you are accepting India as a Hindu nationalist state, then by all means we can sit here and play teapot kettle glass houses stones.

Man...education standards in India have dropped every since WhatsApp University opened a campus th
TikTok has a polytechnic in every city too.

again the absolute horror that Pakistani people feel at the name of Modi is palpable.
People, he just says those things that scare you, doen't actually do them. Don't be scared.

Why my fellow Pakistani even looking concerned about indians anyways...

Most of such people have indian ancestral roots, have you seen Dr. Shahid Masood in his programs who is always wishing "india" and "indians" best on daily basis, same is the case with many posters on this forum they have to be concerned about india and indians at all costs.

What "Islam" "says" about caste is irrelevant as you don't govern India with Islamic jurisprudence. If affirmative action is needed for certain groups because of their marginalisation and disenfranchisement in the secular republic of India, then that determination is not influenced by Islamic opinion on caste or anything else really. All that matters are the socio-economic indicators for that group and whether or not a causal link can be made with some historical disadvantages and their current status. So, if someone determined allowances were needed and suddenly removes them before the playing field is levelled, that removal becomes a disenfranchisement rather than a leveller. Regarding how other nations treat converts is irrelevant, unless you are accepting India as a Hindu nationalist state, then by all means we can sit here and play teapot kettle glass houses stones.

You have a valid point that this discourages conversion using means that are 'unfair' in a secular country.
I find this justified though, since as an atheist, an increase in the number of people who take their faith very seriously is a threat to me.
The Hindus probably fear the same.

I thought Indian Muslims were one of the most downtrodden and disenfranchised groups in india overall - why else do they have this variation of "scheduled" status? I don't have the figures to hand but to point out occasional blips doesn't override the reality of their situation on the whole.
LOL .You have weird and inaccurate ideas about Indian Muslims. Not just you, and some other members hold patronizing attitude towards indian muslims. No wonder Indian muslims dislike you.

Yes, Indian Muslim is poor, then so majority of Hindus. Still when to comes scope and opportunities, to make a successful life or legal right as citizenry, India is the place that offers the best to Muslims without discrimination or biases of religion in the whole subcontinent whether they are shia, sunni or Ahamdia etc. Heck we even have separate Muslim civil laws... in Hindu fascist India.

Have you even see Indian muslims migrating to Pakistan since you think India keeps them downtrodden and disenfranchised?

On the otherhand, India was the place where most Pakistani celebrities artist and sportsperson made a name for themselves before a ban was put on that in recent times. Pakistani Artists like Adnan Sami has India their home.

Similarly, India is the place where scores Bangadeshis come illegally and make a living and they don't go to pakistan. Even Rohingya muslims would not leave fascist Hindutva India to go to pakistan.

I'm sure educated Indian muslims @jamahir of the world laugh in disdain everytime they hear Pakistanis talk patronizingly about them. @SIPRA @Areesh

LOL .You have weird and inaccurate ideas about Indian Muslims. Not just you, and some other members hold patronizing attitude towards indian muslims. No wonder Indian muslims dislike you.

Yes, Indian Muslim is poor, then so majority of Hindus. Still when to comes scope and opportunities, to make a successful life or legal right as citizenry, India is the place that offers the best to Muslims without discrimination or biases of religion in the whole subcontinent whether they are shia, sunni or Ahamdia etc. Heck we even have separate Muslim civil laws... in Hindu fascist India.

Have you even see Indian muslims migrating to Pakistan since you think India keeps them downtrodden and disenfranchised?

On the otherhand, India was the place where most Pakistani celebrities artist and sportsperson made a name for themselves before a ban was put on that in recent times. Pakistani Artists like Adnan Sami has India their home.

Similarly, India is the place where scores Bangadeshis come illegally and make a living and they don't go to pakistan. Even Rohingya muslims would not leave fascist Hindutva India to go to pakistan.

I'm sure educated Indian muslims @jamahir of the world laugh in disdain everytime they hear Pakistanis talk patronizingly about them. @SIPRA @Areesh

Since, you tagged me.

"Changiyan bongiyan maariyan ni, Jutta":lol::lol::lol:

You are right. A few Pakistani members on this forum don't have the proper understanding of the slightly complex society that India is. The Pakistani member @SIPRA said in another thread the Constitution of India is a secular paper that exists in a society that is not that secular. I agree with him but also wish to state that I as a responsible Indian Muslim want to contribute towards making India a Progressive society.

And why only India ?? I wish that one day all South Asian countries adopt the same Progressive political system just like how Iraq before 2003 and Syria had the same Ba'ath Progressive ideology while being two separate and independent republics.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom