What's new

IndiaBurning-"I'm being kind to muslims for not letting them come to india"

Hi, your knowledge of Muslims and Islam is limited to the non-intellectual or regressive common Muslims within India, to news about occasional regressive acts from Pakistan and to non-intellectual common Muslims living in the West ( your Islamistan jibe ).

Do you know of progressive Muslims and Muslim-majority countries and activism from the past and in the present ? Read this thread of mine from 2016 that is about that topic.
Bro, I was referring to extremists only.
I don't have full knowledge but not limited. I know some progressive muslims in my real life. My best friend is a Muslim too and his name is Yamin Khan.

Bro, I was referring to extremists only.
I don't have full knowledge but not limited. I know some progressive muslims in my real life. My best friend is a Muslim too and his name is Yamin Khan.
Yamin Khan seems like a name of an invader

Just a reminder.

Mujhey buhut khushi hai kay "agar" aap kay halat bahtar hojain.

I don't have much knowledge about origin of names. But he is a nice guy, and friend of mine. I have other 3 Muslims friends too, but Yamin is much close to me.
You should write a Netflix adventure epic. I have 3 Muslim friends and I am still alive

Why "should" they? They are around 240 million strong. They don't need war-mongering advice from Pakistanis.

How would Pakistanis feel if Westen nations ask Pakistani Christians to "wake up" and arm themselves? Or, if Indians ask Pakistani Hindus to "wake up" and arm themselves against the Government?

Don't forget the lesson India taught Pakistan in 1971 just 6 years after the stupidity Pakistan committed in wasting all its military and economic resources due to the whims of an arrogant tyrant.

Pakistan is of course not a paradise for minorities, but minorities in Pakistan are not experiencing riots every now and then where state machinery is either supporting the rioters or stand still and let them do the task. So, Hindustani Muslims should work on their defense as it has already proven multiple times that state will not come to their help when sh!t hits the fan. As far as minorities in Pakistan are concerned, they can have weapon as weapon license is not issued based on religion - And ones who can afford and like to have already posses.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom