What's new

IndiaBurning-"I'm being kind to muslims for not letting them come to india"

Subramanyam swamy is far radical than any BJP leader could ever accomplish in reality. So take his comments with a grain of salt.
Yes but he is in the core leadership formulating strategy and policy very much like Hitler's Erich Von Manstein.

He wasn't that way. Maybe his daughter's marriage to a Muslim made him retarded. I remember him from the 90s being a very principled politician who would stand up to corruption.

But then again, what he speaks, is not too far from what the great majority of Hindus believe in.
Hindus would like to believe that but they too understand that it would need way too radical measures to acheive it.

Subramanya swamy will continue blabber impractical things in his own merry way. Let him be. He was never sensible and was narcisstic from the beginning. He himself married a Parsi, I think. He is not religious per say but he is into Hindu culture.

Yes but he is in the core leadership formulating strategy and policy very much like Hitler's Erich Von Manstein.

Lol. He is not core leadership by any stretch of imagination.

Destiny is not kind on those who do nothing. You have ruled in the past, wake up and take whats yours

They may hate us but we do have one thing in common and that is the kalma. And that only propels me to wish they wake up and become free.
They did not rule us...it was afghans ,Mongols etc who ruled different parts of India.
Majority of Indian and pakistani converts are from untouchable and backward castes...don't call yourselves the rulers..your ancestors were dalits and backward castes people
PS: I respect dalits and backward castes people too..for me all humans are equal irrespective of their caste ,religion ,region or language..I am just stating a fact to these people who are living in illusions

Brahmins has Quotas in any job?? Sikhs has Quotas in any job?? Christens has Quotas?
Then why only you are crying for Quotas chutiye??
Victims playing is very smart game for Muslims any part of this world.

Not crying for quotas dumbwit. Just holding an adult conversation with someone. Now sit down and suck your thumb.

He is using the words of Hitler when he said the same thing of Jews. What more evidence the world need before they act against these Nazis?

Hindus won't speak up because they harbour the same hindjew thoughts. This disease has come from Israel and the world needs to act together to stamp it out just like how it is dealing with the Corona virus. Once it gets out of control it will kill millions. This is green light for all Indian Muslims to take up the gun to protect themselves, family and friends. 200 Million Pakistanis +200 Million Indian Muslims +160 Million Bangladeshis= downsizing of Hindu fascism.

We are seeing the Yugoslavia type disintegration of India. India is cracking and it is so obvious except for the blind or the stupid. Like Hitler these BJP politicians are so blinded by hatred and are so busy dancing on the bodies of minorities that they are failing to see that their time is near. Yes it will be a bloody affair, it will dwarf the massacres of the Bosnian war but through pain and suffering will come a new country of Islamistan in Northern India. It will be a combined country of Kashmir and Haryana , Punjab, Delhi and North Rajastan.

As Allama Iqbal wrote:-
Often people who don't deserve get might and main
anon a person's gifts ungraced remain
perhaps some rules of logic are concealed
mishaps that lie in wait are not revealed
there is fact that all of us can know
World's annals much light on this matter throw
fate keeps it's eyes on the nations do
like two edged swords can riddle through and through
You proved the point of Mr. Swami. You Muslims can never be in peace and coexist with other communities. You always demands Islamistan wherever you lives.
That's why China is reforming Islam.
And people like you are demaging the Islam more than any ISIS terrorist.

You proved the point of Mr. Swami. You Muslims can never be in peace and coexist with other communities. You always demands Islamistan wherever you lives.
That's why China is reforming Islam.
And people like you are demaging the Islam more than any ISIS terrorist.
hahaha, Full freedom or nothing Indian style choice. You are giving Indian Muslims a Hobson's choice triggered by your past grievances and humiliation and your blackmail and snide insults are not going to work. Price for freedom is India's pain.

Not crying for quotas dumbwit. Just holding an adult conversation with someone. Now sit down and suck your thumb.
Don't act smart. The question was for equal rights. I have read your views.
Do you really think do anyone need Quota to be in equal category?

hahaha, Full freedom or nothing Indian style choice. You are giving Indian Muslims a Hobson's choice triggered by your past grievances and humiliation and your blackmail and snide insults are not going to work. Price for freedom is India's pain.
In your dream. How many Indian Muslims applied for Pakistani citizenship bcz of so called "evil sanghis"??
None.
But I can show you a long list of Pakistani minorities applying for Indian citizenship bcz of "saint Muslims ".
Propaganda doesn't last long.

Cat is out of the bag; what does the likes of owaisi and other "muslims" of india have to say to this rhetoric and this is not from some low grade BJP worker. This is from a prominent leader of their party. Interesting times ahead though! Jai jai modi

Last edited:
That's fine. Please refer to your nation as an oligarchy instead of a democracy now.

you mean Oligarchy Like Pakistan? I've heard recently in Karachi, you refused to distribute food (amid Corona lockdown) to your minority (hindus)...and here on forum , my mates are lecturing India on equality!!! Hilarious.

I do have an answer....just not for you. Now once again, go sit in your corner and suck your thumb.
If u had, you does. you are just here playing victim card like a brainwashed zombie since childhood.
Sucking my own thumb is not gonna work for you as you are good in sucking dirt and spreading dirt.

That is really not true. In some states, some Muslim communities are eligible for reservations, but by and large, the Muslim community is not eligible for reservations.

If a lower caste Hindu converts to Islam or Christianity, he stops becoming eligible for such reservations. The Supreme Court of India has upheld this several times.
Wrong again.

There are some states that gives reservation for muslim on the basis religion e,g Telengana.

On the other hand, a vast majority of India Muslims get the benefit of reservation under the biggest chunk of reservation (27%) in OBC or Other Backward class category too.

Every state has an exhaustive list of Muslim castes who are eligible for reservation under OBC category. Except Syeds and Pathans, all most all Indian Muslims get reservation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Other_Backward_Classes_communities_in_India

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom