What's new

India will explore oil in South China Sea: PM to Wen Jiabao

What india is doing is nothing but making noise to see the Chinese response, but in the end if China sticks to her guns india will back down and of course, publicly india will do so to maintain peace.

Somebody fooled you again.

Hehe, I don't think Bangladeshi wanna make trouble with VietNam -India relationship :cool:

Don't worry about Bangladesh... They're Just in our backyard... These Internet warriors can only show their big mouth...

What india is doing is nothing but making noise to see the Chinese response, but in the end if China sticks to her guns india will back down and of course, publicly india will do so to maintain peace.

I always love the way you guys "reassure" yourself everytime there's a move from even a pathetic government like this. :lol: Wonder what would you react when the Lion takes over our PM post. :P

I always love the way you guys "reassure" yourself everytime there's a move from even a pathetic government like this. :lol: Wonder what would you react when the Lion takes over our PM post. :P

They will just keep "reassuring" themselves even more. :D

Most probably our Chinese friends would make a beautiful cage for that lion and display that lion at the zoo in Beijing.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Hehe, I don't think Bangladeshi wanna make trouble with VietNam -India relationship :cool:

You remind me of a moron who could not say anything smart so he tried to cover it up with his hehe.

Most probably our Chinese friends would make a beautiful cage for that lion and display that lion at the zoo in Beijing.
You remind me of a moron who could not say anything smart so he tried to cover it up with his hehe.

People who cannot defend their posts resort to personal attacks.

Can do anything without your Chinese Friends... :lol:
I feel for Chinese such a daunting task being friends with our eastern and western neighbors... do you even......................... without your Chinese Friends.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Some wet dream you have.

Back
Top Bottom