What's new

India will explore oil in South China Sea: PM to Wen Jiabao

'You' also have plural use, so try to understand What I meant by you. BTW people being born does not wait for any country's approval so, the last part of the post is typical indian crap.

WTH is "you also have plural use" mean. If you did not mean me then don't quote me... and say " you" . simple enough?

--- nobody asked for you wait for anyones approval. hell, Indians did not even ask you on this board. You chose to take you disapproval , ungrateful attitutude about india overboard here-- it was your doing.

I'm just inducing some reality into you ... you would not be called bangladeshi had it not been for india--- regardless when you were born. respect it...

False flaggers always point fingers at others to hide their real identity. You are most probably a CIA mole.

It is OK for you to show how love Chinese you are, and that is not a big deal. The problem is, when you are flaged to be proud who you are, where you from and using "China lover" as a tool to debate that look disgusting.That's all.

WTH is "you also have plural use" mean. If you did not mean me then don't quote me... and say " you" . simple enough?

--- nobody asked for you wait for anyones approval. hell, Indians did not even ask you on this board. You chose to take you disapproval , ungrateful attitutude about india overboard here-- it was your doing.

I'm just inducing some reality into you ... you would not be called bangladeshi had it not been for india--- regardless when you were born. respect it...

You should get your reality check by observing the attitude of your VC friends, perhaps you're too afraid to learn.

You should get your reality check by observing the attitude of your VC friends, perhaps you're too afraid to learn.

you not only make no sense- but here is another reality check for you

you would not have a flag
you would not have an independent voice
you would not have country to call your own
You would (probably) not be born

IF it had not been for India

be a proud bangladeshi and stop being the lapdog spokeperson for other country(s)

Do you mean that our PM is giving statements to make Indian people happy, but not going to explore oil in South China Sea? Come on mate, this has been told by MMS to Chinese premier.

There is a famous saying that this century countries will fight over natural resources.

Every country relies on oil and gas and theres not much of it for the growing global population. China and India are the two most populated countries on earth. Do you think China will let you drill for oil in their backyard? :no:

There is a famous saying that this century countries will fight over natural resources.

Every country relies on oil and gas and theres not much of it for the growing global population. China and India are the two most populated countries on earth. Do you think China will let you drill for oil in their backyard? :no:

Can you more specific about China backyard please! (Read the bold part)

you not only make no sense- but here is another reality check for you

you would not have a flag
you would not have an independent voice
you would not have country to call your own
You would (probably) not be born

IF it had not been for India

be a proud bangladeshi and stop being the lapdog spokeperson for other country(s)

You have conveniently avoided the attitude of your VC friends.

Can you more specific about China backyard please! (Read the bold part)

Upto red dotted line is China's backyard. I dont care what these South-East Island countries say. Pakistan supports China's claim.

_54145268__48951920_south_china-sea_1_466-1.gif

You have conveniently avoided the attitude of your VC friends.

Bangladesh and India have disputes over Bay of Bengal and Bay of Bengal also has lots of oil. Dont ever give into Indian pressure on that dispute. Bay of Bengal can make Bangladesh rich.

Upto red dotted line is China's backyard. I dont care what these South-East Island countries say. Pakistan supports China's claim.

I see, China backyard huh? If that backyard belong to China why its still wait to take it back? That's must be something wrong right? If it yours then you have right to take it without any condition may occur. Eventually, that backyard China claims just a bogus and evidence China shown was cooked. It's OK for you to care ot not to be care, and Vietnam will dare China to take more action regardless its barking. Vietnam has no suprise when China barks and warns its born that way though. Thank you for yours concern about China.

You said Pakistan support China claim right? Will you support China all the way even China will "shoplifting"?

When the Bali meeting between MMS and Hu was so constructive, we internet warrior wage a war in PDF which the leaders of the nation have never thought off. What a prik we internet warriors are.
Fools and Morrons are now becoming more in PDF and have made the site hell a lot worse.
I hope the mods do a clean by mass banning trollers here. Else the quality of construtive discussion is going to go low in the forum.

What do you think if Indian Ocean is Indian backyard and Pakistan don't have any sea even coastline ?

What do you think if Indian Ocean is Indian backyard and Pakistan don't have any sea even coastline ?

My friend, Indian Ocean IS our backyard and in reality, Pakistanis have no claim or even eligibility to claim any portion of it. The Ocean beyond Madagascar's limit (international waters) is managed by US Navy task force while (apart from Diego Garcia) the rest is managed by us.

Bangladesh and India have disputes over Bay of Bengal and Bay of Bengal also has lots of oil. Dont ever give into Indian pressure on that dispute. Bay of Bengal can make Bangladesh rich.

Name ONE single dispute in Bay of Bengal. Don't rant just because you can. As per international regulations, Bangladesh's EEZ is respected by us. The rest is our territory and no other nation has a problem with that. It is different if you have a problem with that as well since it doesn't really bother us.

Bangladesh doesn't have a single problem with BoB being our territory.

The Bay stays with us. Anyone is welcome to try otherwise... and suffer the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom