What's new

India will explore oil in South China Sea: PM to Wen Jiabao

You remind me of a moron who could not say anything smart so he tried to cover it up with his hehe.

And you are even a worse one who has to cover that up with His Chinese Friend....
so pathetic....

[
You remind me of a moron who could not say anything smart so he tried to cover it up with his hehe.
Shameless false flagger , you'd better use your True nationality from now:no:
why would anyone hate Vietnam?? Bangladesh and Vietnam both are very similar nation.... Born out of war, agricultural economy , same growth.... In 2050 bd vietnam economy size will also be almost same..... Bangladeshis have nothing against vietnam.... In your link that man is bit pro-china. . .
Most Bangladeshis have good respect for Vietnamese specially for their war against USA.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...bangladesh-confronts-near-disputed-sea-5.html

The nuclear pact that India bagged, the deal of a century, a coup in terms of international attitude, was by far the greatest foreign policy win from MMS.
Here we're talking about the Chinese 'dragon'! Do you get the difference between dealing with a democratic country and the other which has an autocratic dispensation which throws international laws and norms to the wind? One that believes in the adage, 'might is right', flexes its muscles at the drop of a hat and believes in gunboat diplomacy?

You're comparing apples and black berries! So, if MMS had really said what is reported to have said to Wen Jiabao then he deserves a pat on his pugree! Because our politicians don't usually have the balls to confront China on any bl00dy issue!

Vietnam is nearly bankrupt, if you wanna them to pay, then they would probably turn off the deal.

Base on what? Your Han's Gov or yourself?

Oh.. you properly right, that's also mean Vietnam worry free to fight with China with nothing to loose.

Oh .. ever since China warns that in its basic instinct and the World has no suprising at all. Just let its warns, whining and whatever it is.

This is just cheap talk thats it. No way will india face China in China's backyard, that'll be suicide for india and I dont think your prime minister is that stupid. He is trying to make his people happy by making these statements, thats all.

Do you mean that our PM is giving statements to make Indian people happy, but not going to explore oil in South China Sea? Come on mate, this has been told by MMS to Chinese premier.

says the guy who would not have a " flag " if it had not been for India.

Once you say that I'm a false flagger and then you say that I would not have a flag if it were not for india, it shows that you lie when it suits your needs.

Once you say that I'm a false flagger and then you say that I would not have a flag if it were not for india, it shows that you lie when it suits your needs.

I never said you are a flase flagger- why lie? I said you would not have a flag if it was not for India! .... hell- you probably would not have been born , chances are- if it had not been for india saving your country...

I never said you are a flase flagger- why lie? I said you would not have a flag if it was not for India! .... hell- you probably would not have been born , chances are- if it had not been for india saving your country...

'You' also have plural use, so try to understand What I meant by 'you'. BTW people being born does not wait for any country's approval so, the last part of the post is typical indian crap.

'You' also have plural use, so try to understand What I meant by you. BTW people being born does not wait for any country's approval so, the last part of the post is typical indian crap.

Ultimately, yours acted more badly than Indians. You racist but you did not see yourself clearly.

Back
Top Bottom