What's new

India will explore oil in South China Sea: PM to Wen Jiabao

Hurt our ego? :lol:

Gosh, we are waiting to see you further embarrass yourself.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

That's right bro, some rookies among the Chinese members got pissed, but i got entertained. :smokin:

Lol yeah so you guys just got the experience all of a sudden one night right??

then go google,you can easily find it out,I m not here to teach.

again baidu might say something different from google..why dont you spell it out....rather than making a fool out of yourself giving ssome random numbers..?

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Hurt our ego? :lol:

Gosh, we are waiting to see you further embarrass yourself.[

That's right bro, some rookies among the Chinese members got pissed, but i got entertained. :smokin:

the show aint over little fella.....this is just the beginning.......:azn:

On topic : Indian Companies Should not/Will Not stop Exploring for Oil in those Blocks in South China sea since they Belong to Vietnam and India has all Rights to Navigate through South china sea According to International Law except Chinese Territorial waters.
The Claim on Whole sea is Bizzare , even they are claiming some Parts of Island chains of Philippinnes

Chinese Leaders can Just warn , But Nobody Listens.
FM Of India is already In Vietnam to take the Deal forward

So Chinese Internet Warriors can Just Whine here !!

You can go ahead and do it my friend.

But remember you can't do the deep sea level oil drilling, meanwhile you have to pay the Western oil companies to do this for you.

You gonna end up with extra hiked cost with nothing in return.

This "pissing off China" stunt is not going to return you with the actual benefit, but it gonna simply make you shoot yourself in the foot again. :coffee:

But remember you can't do the deep sea level oil drilling, meanwhile you have to pay the Western oil companies to do this for you.

This "pissing off China" stunt is not going to return you with the actual benefit, but it gonna simply make you shoot yourself in the foot again. :coffee:

You know everything dont you???

This is common sense.

If you lack of common sense, then no wonder you would become a laughing stock around the world. :coffee:

You call that common sense?? alrite so you tell me how did the great China attain the experience in deep sea drilling?? Was it magically acquired or did you magically copy it??

Most of the oil companies invite drillers from abroad to put them wells whats the big deal about it.... they pay the driller and reap cash from there on.... India would rather let Vietnam pay such money for protection of their oil wells and sea lanes... there's only gain gain here...

May be the economics has different rules there is China.... but wait you are an overseas Chinese...:lol:

This is just cheap talk thats it. No way will india face China in China's backyard, that'll be suicide for india and I dont think your prime minister is that stupid. He is trying to make his people happy by making these statements, thats all.

And what makes you feel as such....

The strong presence of IN warships...
Naval exercises Scheduled...
Backing of Washington and protection to Philippians by USN...
Negotiations over the sale of Brahmos supersonic cruise Missile both sea and air versions...

Yet....
Or do you think all the PMs around the world are same as the one you are having and have had in Pakistan...:lol:

And what makes you feel as such....

The strong presence of IN warships...
Naval exercises Scheduled...
Backing of Washington and protection to Philippians by USN...
Negotiations over the sale of Brahmos supersonic cruise Missile both sea and air versions...

Yet....
Or do you think all the PMs around the world are same as the one you are having and have had in Pakistan...:lol:

What india is doing is nothing but making noise to see the Chinese response, but in the end if China sticks to her guns india will back down and of course, publicly india will do so to maintain peace.

What india is doing is nothing but making noise to see the Chinese response, but in the end if China sticks to her guns india will back down and of course, publicly india will do so to maintain peace.

OK, what make you think that way ?

India would rather let Vietnam pay such money for protection of their oil wells and sea lanes... there's only gain gain here...

Vietnam is nearly bankrupt, if you wanna them to pay, then they would probably turn off the deal.

so why your asss is burning??why are you licking asssess:lol:

Back
Top Bottom