What's new

India will explore oil in South China Sea: PM to Wen Jiabao

The nuclear pact that India bagged, the deal of a century, a coup in terms of international attitude, was by far the greatest foreign policy win from MMS.

This single handedly opened India up for nuclear trade without signing the NPT! ... no one single, I repeat not one single country, including the Russians, were coming to India's aid on this- till the the US unilaterally forced it.

Let me give you a heads up of what US is planning in Asia,

US is no friend of India, these are the words that is published in the 12 th page of Todays Edition of "The Hindu" news paper
Paneeta's goof up
Washington: In a major goof up, new US Defence Secretary Leon Panetta clubbed India and China - describing them as emerging "threats", but his office quickly retracted that remark.
Mr Panetta put his foot in the mouth as he departed from a prepepared text during a speech at a shipyard in Connecticut, where he said "We face the threat from rising powers - China, India, Others - that we have to always be aware of and try to make sure that we always have sufficient force protection out there in the Pacific to make sure they know we're never going anywhere".
However, Pentagon press secretary Gorge Little quickly clarified Mr Panetta's remarks, saying the US strongly valued a strong relationship with India and saw it as a nation of increasing prominance and power. "He does not view India is a threat" Mr Little told PTI.

What does that sum up
1) US has no friendship with India, but is preparing us for a Mexican Stand off wiht the Chinese.
2) US has found a big market in India, as India has a ambition to purchase forign made weapons.
3) Mr Panetta, just told the truth to the world that when India also becomes powerfull that US will not hesitate to find a nother alternative to make a Mexican Stand off with India so as to keep their position as #1.

On topic : Indian Companies Should not/Will Not stop Exploring for Oil in those Blocks in South China sea since they Belong to Vietnam and India has all Rights to Navigate through South china sea According to International Law except Chinese Territorial waters.
The Claim on Whole sea is Bizzare , even they are claiming some Parts of Island chains of Philippinnes

Chinese Leaders can Just warn , But Nobody Listens.
FM Of India is already In Vietnam to take the Deal forward

So Chinese Internet Warriors can Just Whine here !!

India on its part knew very well what the scenario is in the south sea , still went ahead with the plan to explore oil in that region ... its not as if they dint expect any backlash from china ! This is not just a commercial deal as MMS claims , its got more dimensions to it and all the stakeholders concerned knew of it all along !

US starting a new trans pacific treaty with many countries excluding china, US increasing its presence in pacific and Australia , US visit to Myanmar ,US giving anti china remarks both on currency devaluation and strategic, this should all be seen as a move to counter china's expansionism !!!
Thats my view,other please comment !

19-11-pg1a.jpg

On topic : Indian Companies Should not/Will Not stop Exploring for Oil in those Blocks in South China sea since they Belong to Vietnam and India has all Rights to Navigate through South china sea According to International Law except Chinese Territorial waters.
The Claim on Whole sea is Bizzare , even they are claiming some Parts of Island chains of Philippinnes

Chinese Leaders can Just warn , But Nobody Listens.
FM Of India is already In Vietnam to take the Deal forward

So Chinese Internet Warriors can Just Whine here !!

India tells China its interest in disputed sea 'purely commercial'
Manmohan, Wen commit themselves to developing 'best of relations'

its not about dispute, its about solving or defusing the fear and mistrust.

Yep, we should tie up our friendship, then CHina-USa can never bully both of us anymore :cheers:

When you say that the US is a bully, do you think your indian friends agree with you? We all know that the US is no longer a bully to you, you say that to hide your hatred towards china.

When you say that the US is a bully, do you think your indian friends agree with you? We all know that the US is no longer a bully to you, you say that to hide your hatred towards china.

So how come your new found love for China is it cause of the hatred towards India???

I think its tit for tat response China just got license from International body to explore minerals in Indian ocean, if i am not wrong Indians don't have any expertise to explore oil or minerals from under sea if they have any they should've explore Indian ocean first in the end the result will be "Kawa chala hans ki chaal, apni chaal be bhool gya".

I think its tit for tat response China just got license from International body to explore minerals in Indian ocean, if i am not wrong Indians don't have any expertise to explore oil or minerals from under sea if they have any they should've explore Indian ocean first in the end the result will be "Kawa chala hans ki chaal, apni chaal be bhool gya".

India never gets the proper ability to perform the oil drilling at the deep layer of the sea level.

We all know they are a lightweight contender who pretends to be a heavyweight.

But it is still quite annoying to hear them buzzing around you every day.

India never gets the proper ability to perform the oil drilling at the deep layer of the sea level.

We all know they are a lightweight contender who pretends to be a heavyweight.

But it is still quite annoying to hear them buzzing around you every day.

You guys also started has a light weight contender ...we will do whatever is necessary to develop...just cause some chinese gets their ego hurt is not our problem.

You guys also started has a light weight contender ...we will do whatever is necessary to develop...just cause some chinese gets their ego hurt is not our problem.

Hurt our ego? :lol:

Gosh, we are waiting to see you further embarrass yourself.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

This is just cheap talk thats it. No way will india face China in China's backyard, that'll be suicide for india and I dont think your prime minister is that stupid. He is trying to make his people happy by making these statements, thats all.

That's right bro, some rookies among the Chinese members got pissed, but i got entertained. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom