What's new

India warns over UK plan to make visitors pay £3,000 bond

You want to stop us from coming because you have cheap tourist locations?
Why would we go to India when the NHS is free? If we want quality then we can nip over to France.
But hey it's your country feel free to change your immigration policy.

We will certainly take our due course of action. Immigration policy is not only of the main action. Economic trades are the other one.

I still remember when UK tried to sell their defense deal while we went with France. UK govt was fuming and did take some counter measures though it never worked.

Haha, no one is being arrested. You can still come to the UK.
It's not based on race either, so it is not racist.

Curious to know your definition of racism. Arrest is a form of punishment and so is fine (in the form of bond being asked).

Their country, their rules. What part of that are you finding hard to comprehend. That engineer from India/Pakistan/Nigeria can look elsewhere.

It is their country, you cannot force a nation to change it's national policy. You can change your own national policy in protest, that is called diplomacy.

We can. We did it to South Africa (we here is not only India, but all anti-racist people).

Curious to know your definition of racism. Arrest is a form of punishment and so is fine (in the form of bond being asked).

We can. We did it to South Africa (we here is not only India, but all anti-racist people).
I have already told you this. See my earlier posts.
Racism is discriminating against someone based on their race.
That simply is not happening. If 100,000's of say, white south africans, started overstaying their visas then they too would be effected.
What has arrest got to do with anything? No one is being arrested.
No one is being punished. Stop being so dramatic.

I have already told you this. See my earlier posts.
Racism is discriminating against someone based on their race.
That simply is not happening. If 100,000's of say, white south africans, started overstaying their visas then they too would be effected.
What has arrest got to do with anything? No one is being arrested.
No one is being punished. Stop being so dramatic.

Sorry to say that your definition is not up to date. There is no such thing as race, scientifically. It also applies to any ethnic group generalized as criminals/inferior/superior. South Africa also said same thing, Apartheid was internal matter, state policy but world over countries did not buy this. Same thing now applies to UK. Ans, stop putting words in my mouth. Is it that hard to comprehend? What I am saying is fine and being arrested are some form of punishment. Punishment needs to be meted out based on actual crime and not ethnically directed based on statistics even if the person actually did not do any wrongdoing (but belonged to particular ethnic group). Ans yes, asking to furnish a bond is form of punishment.

Sorry to say that your definition is not up to date. There is no such thing as race, scientifically. It also applies to any ethnic group generalized as criminals/inferior/superior. South Africa also said same thing, Apartheid was internal matter, state policy but world over countries did not buy this. Same thing now applies to UK. Ans, stop putting words in my mouth. Is it that hard to comprehend? What I am saying is fine and being arrested are some form of punishment. Punishment needs to be meted out based on actual crime and not ethnically directed based on statistics even if the person actually did not do any wrongdoing (but belonged to particular ethnic group). Ans yes, asking to furnish a bond is form of punishment.
Hahaha. That is a classic definition. Of course there is such thing as race. Fill out a any form and it will ask for your ethnicity/race.
What? Apartheid took place inside SA....you know what. I don't even know what to say to that, just stupid, they are just completely different.

I don't know why people are fuming about. If you don't like UK's policy, then simply don't go there. If you''re skilled, then there won't be any dearth of opportunity coming your way.

Hahaha. That is a classic definition. Of course there is such thing as race. Fill out a any form and it will ask for your ethnicity/race.
What? Apartheid took place inside SA....you know what. I don't even know what to say to that, just stupid, they are just completely different.

That is what I said. Ethnicity and race are interchangeable and "scientifically", there is no such thing as race. Another comprehension fail. Let me dumb it down to you. if you make racist laws, you can not escape by saying it is internal matter of the nation. Hence, UK rule, which is racist in nature needs to be criticized "even if" it is considered as internal matter of UK which is not). If you actually check, South Asian is an ethnicity which this rule clearly targets. If you still don't get it, underline which part you did not understand and I will search for a kid to dumb it down further...

I don't know why people are fuming about. If you don't like UK's policy, then simply don't go there. If you''re skilled, then there won't be any dearth of opportunity coming your way.

inurl:newscat.php?id=

I think majority peoples view like this make authoritarian regimes flourish. "If you have nothing to hide, you should not worry.", "if you don't like it, don't go there", "it is their internal matter" etc.. etc.. FYI, they just called you (and me and all of India and all of south asia) a bunch of criminals. These are the same people who lecture us on human rights issues in our country.

I think majority peoples view like this make authoritarian regimes flourish. "If you have nothing to hide, you should not worry.", "if you don't like it, don't go there", "it is their internal matter" etc.. etc.. FYI, they just called you (and me and all of India and all of south asia) a bunch of criminals. These are the same people who lecture us on human rights issues in our country.

No one has called you a criminal, where does it say in that report that "Indian's, Pakistanis or anyone else is a criminal" they have just said that people from these countries are HIGH Risk, that is not saying you are a criminal. Oh gosh, and the UK is not an Authoritarian regime, it is the mother of democracy and values freedom of human rights so much it still has not deported a terrorist from it's soil because that terrorist might be tortured in his "home" country.

I am calling you out on this, where in the report does it say Indians or Pakistanis are criminals?

Obviously, if they don't want us there, then we are no one to enforce ourselves into their nation. And to be honest, most of the South Asians has an intention to immigrate in the West. You'd be shocked to see how many students from this part of the world joining menial universities in UK just to get immigration, and later joins restaurants, drives taxi or works in a shopping mall to support themselves and their family.

And No, they are no one to lecture us on our internal situations. It's people like you who overemphasize their opinions in this nation.

Back
Top Bottom