What's new

India warns over UK plan to make visitors pay £3,000 bond

Let me make it clear that bl0ody British pm david hugging china not because he envy chinese.... Just watch britsh movies and u all would know how they treat chinese, nigerians, pakistanis and indians.... That bl0ody british hugging china for two reasons. 1st he wants money. 2nd he still not able to digest india kicked Eurofighter Typhoon. Two days ago indian cricket team beaten bl0ody england team. Indian cricketers danced all around the ground and indian crowed at england laughed at english team.... Bl0ody david couldnt digest it. He declared indians should pay 2.8 lac rupees when they enter england.... Before he made fun of indian olympic team by saying people should avoid bollywood dance.... Before it he sended a retarded indian lady wearing red in olympic ceremony.... Than he came to watch mary kom boxing match and made fun of her by laughing at her loss. He recently came in india with begging bowl but got nothing.... So now new trick by the looters. They brought china in. They think bl0ody indian congress would talk nice (good atleast they aint talking nothing).... Let me make it clear that britishers are born looters. They looted world. Now they cant do it as other countries got weapons. So brits loot them self now. Recent riot is the proof. Btw BBC is a per.vert heaven. They talk about indian poverty but ignores the gay tradition increasing in england. Majority of them are gays lesbos bisexu.als.... The reptilian queen of england is money eater. All she knows how to get money. Be it by recent marriage in her family and now they looking to earn money by having kid in family.... She killed dianna and also the indian nurse. The reason indian nurse was killed was she broke out news of the unborn child. Bl0ody queen lost temper as the kid is money ATM machine.... Britis has defected genes. They just see money. Everyone are into money but bl0ody brits want to swim in it....
Tut, tut. Forget your medication?

We are not trying to dictate any policy of UK. But if UK accuses India as a country, we can not sit idle also. We will use all available options to remove official prejudice against India. We can't be friendly and be discriminated at the same time. If UK says it wants cordial relationship with us, it needs to implement it's words into action also.

The best thing would be to put up an advisory in the Indian Embassy of UK website, warning people not to go to UK,They want business with India so let them come to INDIA then we show the same discriminatory rule for them, give them a taste of their medicine.But all this requires political will which the current UPA lacks.

For real or for safety measures YES
india should impose same on China as I said before

Last time i checked i could count on my hand how many indians i saw in china, so Why are you paranoid? when there are less than 100 indians in a major chinese city?And besides its not like the chinese don't have security you have to report to the police station where you live with proof and update it everytime.Most of the people of indian origin in china are businessmen who are issued short visas nor do they intend to settle down in china.

Is it true that there was an unwritten agreement between the British and Pakistan's early rulers that Pakistan will serve as agent of Britain/west and in return Pakistanis will have easy entry entry into Britain? I remember reading something similar somewhere. If true, this rule is backstabbing of Pakistan by Britain. I support free access for Pakistani citizens to Britain.

Last time i checked i could count on my hand how many indians i saw in china, so Why are you paranoid? when there are less than 100 indians in a major chinese city?And besides its not like the chinese don't have security you have to report to the police station where you live with proof and update it everytime.Most of the people of indian origin in china are businessmen who are issued short visas nor do they intend to settle down in china.

You count on you hand? Do you know how big China is?
China as a whole (Mainland, Taiwan (optional), Hong Kong, Macao)and indians should do the same imposing fees/deposits on us
There is no discrimination on either party.
For businessmen, these are small and returnable fees!
This is an excellent move for both sides. It saves a lot of troubles for policing and administration

Haha, you people look more concerned than us!

:no:
You count on you hand? Do you know how big China is?
China as a whole (Mainland, Taiwan (optional), Hong Kong, Macao)and indians should do the same imposing fees/deposits on us
There is no discrimination on either party.
For businessmen, these are small and returnable fees!
This is an excellent move for both sides. It saves a lot of troubles for policing and administration

Haha, you people look more concerned than us!
Yes i do how know big is china is,Well why not talk to your premiere or CPC and discuss about it?While i can send a letter to my PM conveying my thoughts,let's see if you can do such thingI don't know if you are a minority of chinese who thinks like that, but as a fact i know many chinese are good and they want to do good business.
Policing and administration eh what?You always have plain clothes policemen following and spying,so what more do you want?
Why should we be concerned?

FYI, Macao,hongkong ,TIBET etc, are autonomous regions, A foreigner has to notify to the police before they travel to those places Infact even get travel permits(we dont have such thing in INDIA).We are not concerned about who travels to which place YOU ARE! :blink:

Yes i do how know big is china is,Well why not talk to your premiere or CPC and discuss about it?While i can send a letter to my PM conveying my thoughts,let's see if you can do such thing:cheesy:I don't know if you are a minority of chinese who thinks like that, but as a fact i know many chinese are good and they want to do good business.

it is the usual rhetoric of cheerleading indians as if our Government does not know our voices. I doubt if your government will listen to you in "democratic" india as if the rest of the world doesnt know what india's democracy is! Please grow up!

Businessmen should have no problems with the deposit

Policing and administration eh what?You always have plain clothes policemen following and spying,so what more do you want? Why should we be concerned?It is you who will lose more if we cut off the business not us.

The move is not targetting on businessmen. again if you want business the deposit is nothing
It is a good and economic move to keep the IIs at bay and saves all the trouble of catch and return at the government's costs!

it is the usual rhetoric of cheerleading indians as if our Government does not know our voices. I doubt if your government will listen to you in "democratic" india as if the rest of the world doesnt know what india's democracy is! Please grow up!

Well, i do see vocal protesters in my country taking out huge rallies on roads,IN CHINA i see people kneeling down in front of a court or some place with placards ,pictures and things written in chinese laid on ground and they simply kneeling down all day without speaking a word, Even that is not tolerated the police or others kick them off most of the times.Atleast i can protest and say $$%$&&^&^ to my PM.

The move is not targetting on businessmen. again if you want business the deposit is nothing
It is a good and economic move to keep the IIs at bay and saves all the trouble of catch and return at the government's costs!

I agree for a big businessmen that kind of deposit is nothing, but you have to agree that not every businessmen are elite in china or india.Most of the trade that happens between india and china is small to medium scale industry, these people might find it difficult to produce a security deposit everytime.Large scale industry always comes in news so forget about that.
Seriously dude, which indian is overstaying or illegally staying in china? :omghaha: Catch and return at governments costs :rofl:
I seriously doubt you are chinese?

Well, i do see vocal protesters in my country taking out huge rallies on roads,IN CHINA i see people kneeling down in front of a court or some place with placards ,pictures and things written in chinese laid on ground and they simply kneeling down all day without speaking a word, Even that is not tolerated the police or others kick them off most of the times.Atleast i can protest and say $$%$&&^&^ to my PM.

I dont think there is much use for your protests
You are just doing them largely for your own consolations that your democracy doest give a damn to! The sh**t doesnt go away! Keep fooling yourselves in your indian democracy!

We have numerous protests in China and many protests have an immediate effect on policy changes!

I am off topic for some postings now if your comment is not related to the thread then this is my last response to you

I agree for a big businessmen that kind of deposit is nothing, but you have to agree that not every businessmen are elite in china or india.Most of the trade that happens between india and china is small to medium scale industry, these people might find it difficult to produce a security deposit everytime.Large scale industry always comes in news so forget about that.
Seriously dude, which indian is overstaying or illegally staying in china? :omghaha: Catch and return at governments costs :rofl:
I seriously doubt you are chinese?

I have made my points very clear
If you are in business, the deposits wont bother you
If you are attempting to overstay, then it is an effective policy to condon off travellers with illegal intent for overstaying

China is large and it includes Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau

Deport all illegal overstayers at their own cost, not at the cost of the Government!

Back
Top Bottom