What's new

India tops all three visa categories in the UK,ever imagine one day a person staying at Downing Street on August 15 would say Jai Shri Ram?

You are right. We have nothing to show except a PM. How sad.
Listen yaar

Guy born in Southampton - parents from East Africa and you mark him as one of your own? Why glorify or associate yourself with him? What do you really have in common with him?
He’s unelected - largest poll difference - even when the opposition is shit.
I know patriotism is blind but allow your brain sometimes to interject. He lives i. A world of make belief and has little in common with the average joe in the uk let alone India….

Guy born in Southampton - parents from East Africa and you mark him as one of your own? Why glorify or associate yourself with him? What do you really have in common with him?
Yeah, you have a point.
Just because his wife was Indian doesn’t make any difference.

Dil behak jaata hai kabhi kabhi, auron ki post dekh kar.

I take it your not from great Britain
One should take a sneak peak at voting gallup polls to see he's popularity in this country

An unelected PM
Infact, I don’t care. Kick him out and choose one as you all want. It is an internal matter of UK.

Last edited:
Yeah, you have a point.

Dil behak jaata hai kabhi kabhi, auron ki post dekh kar.

Infact, I don’t care. Kick him out and choose one as you all want. It is an internal matter of UK.
This time pakistanis will elect present mayor of london as PM of UK .

UK and Europe should take strict action against illiterate terrorists coming from third world countries, these terrorists are making UK a terrorists third world country they are coming from .

View attachment 1030839
Look like they are into Indian sports so have them

Yeah, you have a point.
You got a sensible head on you my friend. His wife isn’t part of the real world either.
Reason why I detest these leaders along with Suela and Sajid Javid is coz they forget heritage and where they come from. Almost try harder than white people to show how white they are. Don’t treat others with respect - treat immigrants with distain - forgetting their parents were this…….

Back
Top Bottom