What's new

Beaten and humiliated for being a Muslim in India

oh my. i don't wish to speak for the Americans but i believe black people are seen as fundamental block of American society.
Yeah, they do now. It wasnt the case 100 years ago. Same can be done in India.

yeah that's a recipe. give religious opium of messianism for liberation from a systematic oppression.
Was BR Ambedkar giving religious opium? No. He gave his people hope and fought through his arguments and logical debates, rather than the gun.

are you talking about NRC / CAA thing ?

Yes. with a stroke of a pen, millions in Gujarat and Junagarh have lost their birth right.

From Maldharis to Marwaris, the struggle is the same to legitimize their existence as Indians for having lived thousands of years with a distinct identity.

I am not much read on the Rwanda case, so cant comment on that.
But I made my point on integration, where my primary advice is to gain more education and get represented in fields otherwise dominated by majority community.
We need more Muslim lawyers, judges, doctors, police officers, bankers, politicians etc.
And we need Muslims who can represent not just Muslims but the entire population of their area.

When you see Leo Varadkar, he was the leader of entire Ireland, not just PM of ethnic Indians or PM of gay community.
well we agree on education part for integration (not "cultural" integration as in forcing Muslims to follow Hindu tradition)

but issue was and is lack of opportunities (due to poverty) until this is resolved
integration will be a distant dream

Was BR Ambedkar giving religious opium? No. He gave his people hope and fought through his arguments and logical debates, rather than the gun

Different times different stories.

You are putting onus on a marginilised community to undo a systematic reversal which they don't influence.

It won't take them a while to put more trust in the sword while exhausting the ink of their uncultured pen.

Yes. with a stroke of a pen, millions in Gujarat and Junagarh have lost their birth right.

From Maldharis to Marwaris, the struggle is the same to legitimize their existence as Indians for having lived thousands of years with a distinct identity.
I do agree with you that NRC combined with CAA has a huge potential to create havoc if implemented by a biased govt. And it is really the first instance where religion was used in Indian constitution. We need to fight this law, not fight with other Indians.

We need to fight this law, not fight with other Indians.
technically and constitutionally they are not Indians. these stateless people in India number 400 million, one batch of these stateless have declared Kamtapur as their country.

well we agree on education part for integration (not "cultural" integration as in forcing Muslims to follow Hindu tradition)
agree

but issue was and is lack of opportunities (due to poverty) until this is resolved
integration will be a distant dream
Yes, it is a cycle. Poverty --> less education --> poverty. This cycle needs to be broken for integration.
It is a long and hard fight but one that needs to be fought.
And Muslims should be ready to grab any opportunity when it comes.

No point in sticking to old dogmas such as not allowing girls to study in co-ed institutions, focusing too much on religious studies rather than one that gets you a decent job.
technically and constitutionally they are not Indians. these stateless people in India number 400 million, one batch of these stateless have declared Kamtapur as their country.
Now thats just trolling.
I am here for intelligent discussion and not to deal with trolls.
Different times different stories.

You are putting onus on a marginilised community to undo a systematic reversal which they don't influence.

It won't take them a while to put more trust in the sword while exhausting the ink of their uncultured pen.
I am encouraging minority to have more faith in the pen, rather than being misguided with the sword.

Kamtapur is hindu and don't worry they are surrendering in droves I will not write more but if want something come and get it yourself not from canada
You want to take over gujrat right ?
Pls do so
Also 400 million that's 40 percent of our population any source for this ?

agree

Yes, it is a cycle. Poverty --> less education --> poverty. This cycle needs to be broken for integration.
It is a long and hard fight but one that needs to be fought.
And Muslims should be ready to grab any opportunity when it comes.

No point in sticking to old dogmas such as not allowing girls to study in co-ed institutions, focusing too much on religious studies rather than one that gets you a decent job.

Now thats just trolling.
I am here for intelligent discussion and not to deal with trolls.

I am encouraging minority to have more faith in the pen, rather than being misguided with the sword.

Breaking: Taliban says they want good relations with India
Different countries have different territorial definition of India. For example Kingdom of Kamtapur and Republic of Kamtapur both have different official geographical definitions of India. Throw in Bharat and Hindustan in the mix. The puzzle gets more exhausting and creative.
El Sidd Post #66 Sunday at 8:04 PM Forum: Central & South Asia

Sunday was the first time this guy even heard of them

Last edited:
Why don't you come to India and help us in the fight?
Why should I do that? Im a Sylheti, my forefathers fought for partition of British India. So we can have a country to live peacefully and we dont have to give a flying fuk about other non-Muslims thoughts and feelings.

Thanks to Allah I have a very comfortable life here. Only thing I have to worry about is the economic wellbeing of my family.

Your forefathers believed in sweet hindu lies. Now your generation is suffering for that (things will get much worse). Start fighting for survival else your next generation will face worse fate than the rohingyas.
You can easily cross over into Assam and help the Assamese Muslims to create a new state.
Again, why should I do that? They have to fight for their survival. I can support with donation and sympathy, thats it.
It is easy to sit in a Muslim majority or Western country and say anything.
Partition wasn't easy for us man. We had to suffer lots of pain. Now we are the master of our own...

Last edited:
Why don't you come to India and help us in the fight? You can easily cross over into Assam and help the Assamese Muslims to create a new state.
Doing that would justify NRC which is the last thing Indian Muslims need

Why should I do that? Im a Sylheti, my forefathers fought for partition of British India. So we can have a country to live peacefully and we dont have to give a flying fuk about other non-Muslims thoughts and feelings.

Thanks to Allah I have a very comfortable life here. Only thing I have to worry about is the economic wellbeing of my family.

Your forefathers believed in sweet hindu lies. Now your generation is suffering for that (things will get much worse). Start fighting for survival else your next generation will face worse fate than the rohingyas.

Again, why should I do that? They have to fight themselves. I can support with donation and sympathy, thats it.

Partition wasn't easy for us man. We had to suffer lots of pain. Now we are the master of ourselves...

So you will basically lecture people sitting in the comfort of your house, and not do anything yourself. You're quite an inspiration for all mankind.
Doing that would justify NRC which is the last thing Indian Muslims need

Woke Hindu finding reasons to justify illegal laws. As I said, we don't need "moderates" like you.

So you will basically lecture people sitting in the comfort of your house, and not do anything yourself. You're quite an inspiration for all mankind.
So you need him to face BSF guns while illegally crossing the border OR
Do you want Hasina to send BD forces to battle with Indian troops?

Woke Hindu finding reasons to justify illegal laws. As I said, we don't need "moderates" like you.
Who do you need then? Or do you think Indian muslims can win this fight without any allies? Or do you want them to commit suicide?

Who do you need then? Or do you think Indian muslims can win this fight without any allies? Or do you want them to commit suicide?

Woke Hindu thinks we need him.....LMFAO

We have Allah and that is all we need.

It is easier to demonize and attack some other community if they are concentrated away from your area - as is the case of Rohingya in Arakan province, and partially the case in Kashmir valley.
It is a lot harder to attack neighbors whom you see everyday, whom you grew up with, attended schools with, who look and talk like you.

So to alleviate Indian Muslims' problems, the answer is more integration rather than segregation.

We need someone from the community like Martin Luther King was for Blacks in US to fight for more integration.

On the specific question of moving to Kashmir or Gujrat
- outsiders irrespective of religion are not allowed to buy property in J&K
- UP has more muslim percentage compared to Gujrat

All problems would be solved if all pagan Hindus embrace Islam or leave to some other country. The problem is the Hindus.

Woke Hindu thinks we need him.....LMFAO

We have Allah and that is all we need.
You did not answer my question.
Do you think Indian Muslims can win the fight (for equal rights and treatment) without any allies in the mortal world?

Back
Top Bottom