What's new

India warns over UK plan to make visitors pay £3,000 bond

The reason they banned youtube was some student in chonqging province protested on roads these protestors were shot by police:sniper: that video was uploaded on youtube so it was banned.Afterwards someone uploaded the same video on facebook so they banned it, twitter and blogging sites are banned,Hell even times of india can't be opened without proxy if you regularly browse it.So much for freedom of rights and expression.:china:

I dont think there is much use for your protests
You are just doing them largely for your own consolations that your democracy doest give a damn to! The sh**t doesnt go away! Keep fooling yourselves in your indian democracy!

We have numerous protests in China and many protests have an immediate effect on policy changes!

I am off topic for some postings now if your comment is not related to the thread then this is my last response to you

Pardon me?not much for my protests? haha once i protest and it comes on TV it becomes a big issue even the government has to act or pacify that party .Unlike China where we shoot the protestors :smitten:
You obviously don't live in the mainland china are you that is why running off:cheers:

I have made my points very clear
If you are in business, the deposits wont bother you
If you are attempting to overstay, then it is an effective policy to condon off travellers with illegal intent for overstaying

China is large and it includes Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau

Deport all illegal overstayers at their own cost, not at the cost of the Government!

Well i am not a businessman but a student.But whatever the deposits you speak of as to support your pakistani brethren doesn't bide well here in china.Infact i see Your intelligence people frequently asking pakistani and other muslim students for written statements and taken for formal questioning, which me or any indian never faced :cheers:So much for your IRON BROTHERS.:omghaha:
Illegal overstayers? you are working yourself up too much.Don't do it please my humble request.

Hey tomorrow i can protest for that same thing to be applied to UK.Or as you say in a fictional sense to you in CHINA,my government will have to pass it if there is majority, CAN YOUR'S do that?

Like i said i seriously doubt you are Chinese at all!

Back
Top Bottom