What's new

India warns over UK plan to make visitors pay £3,000 bond

Agreed that it a big amount but illegal workers from south asia are increasing at a rate faster than ever. This gives a Bad name to the countries they come from and most of them are coming here on Visit visas.
What are the consulates doing.Isn't it their duty to give visas to genuine candidates :)

So a genuine traveller now needs to arrange 3000 + travel expenses :pissed:

If a student can pay 30-40K pound for their studies, then i don't see any financial constraint in paying 3K pound as a bond. If your intent is true, then you have nothing to worry about the money being forfeited.

And i repeat it again, the term 'HIGH RISK' is applied in sense of immigration, and not social crimes. Try to read the article for a better understanding. And whatever the other ethnic group doing inside UK is none of my concern, i'm only concerned about the Indian diaspora.

I would equate this to "if you don't have anything to hide, you should not worry". Big question is, even if i is 1 cent, why? what is his fault? High risk here applies to a crime. Today immigration, tomorrow something else.

If a student can pay 30-40K pound for their studies, then i don't see any financial constraint in paying 3K pound as a bond. If your intent is true, then you have nothing to worry about the money being forfeited.

And i repeat it again, the term 'HIGH RISK' is applied in sense of immigration, and not social crimes. Try to read the article for a better understanding. And whatever the other ethnic group doing inside UK is none of my concern, i'm only concerned about the Indian diaspora.
Where is the guarantee that it will stop illegal immigration.Even the illegals can arrange that amount when they know it is a one time investment .

OT
The truth is Brit government is acting like an a$$hOle, trying to milk the international travellers...while they give handouts back at home :rofl:

Maybe the dole offices in UK should carry a tag line "Sponsored by the people of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Ghana and Nigeria"

:rofl::rofl:

Those who overstay will over stay even after paying any amount of money.

Most effected are those people who need their parents to be with them for short period of time.

These white breed thugs invaded every continent without visa or any fee, now have become masters of many countries where they can tell who is needed and who is not needed at their shores.

Having said that I pity those tourist who will spend their hard earn money and will make special provision in their budget for this racist bond to visit that country.

One must observe the reaction of these British people when visiting their towns and cities as tourist, any sane person would not like to visit there again. These nuts are now flocking to Australia and NZ and creating same polarization against colored people over there. Not to mention how much they make life difficult for others at work place; the job they easily get because of their color even with low average intellect and zero qualification.

What are the consulates doing.Isn't it their duty to give visas to genuine candidates :)

So a genuine traveller now needs to arrange 3000 + travel expenses :pissed:

Don't think that there is anything wrong with the conditions. 3000 pounds is nothing if you really want to visit UK.

This is a rule for Indians. They break the law and overstay in pretty much every country.

So then what are the visa fees for ????

Well it is not like that this deposit wont be paid back. This deposit is an insurance that people pay a visit an then go back home as they should.

Seriously don't know why you are getting pissed. So if you don't like the rules then don't go there it is just that simple.

Let me make it clear that bl0ody British pm david hugging china not because he envy chinese.... Just watch britsh movies and u all would know how they treat chinese, nigerians, pakistanis and indians.... That bl0ody british hugging china for two reasons. 1st he wants money. 2nd he still not able to digest india kicked Eurofighter Typhoon. Two days ago indian cricket team beaten bl0ody england team. Indian cricketers danced all around the ground and indian crowed at england laughed at english team.... Bl0ody david couldnt digest it. He declared indians should pay 2.8 lac rupees when they enter england.... Before he made fun of indian olympic team by saying people should avoid bollywood dance.... Before it he sended a retarded indian lady wearing red in olympic ceremony.... Than he came to watch mary kom boxing match and made fun of her by laughing at her loss. He recently came in india with begging bowl but got nothing.... So now new trick by the looters. They brought china in. They think bl0ody indian congress would talk nice (good atleast they aint talking nothing).... Let me make it clear that britishers are born looters. They looted world. Now they cant do it as other countries got weapons. So brits loot them self now. Recent riot is the proof. Btw BBC is a per.vert heaven. They talk about indian poverty but ignores the gay tradition increasing in england. Majority of them are gays lesbos bisexu.als.... The reptilian queen of england is money eater. All she knows how to get money. Be it by recent marriage in her family and now they looking to earn money by having kid in family.... She killed dianna and also the indian nurse. The reason indian nurse was killed was she broke out news of the unborn child. Bl0ody queen lost temper as the kid is money ATM machine.... Britis has defected genes. They just see money. Everyone are into money but bl0ody brits want to swim in it....

Where is the guarantee that it will stop illegal immigration.Even the illegals can arrange that amount when they know it is a one time investment .

Have i ever said that their plan is fail proof? Nope, because it isn't. Because if you're considering immigrating to UK legally then you shouldn't be concerned much, as your legitimate salary/month by your prospective employer will easily exceed the amount.

And i'm pretty much sure they'll roll it back within a few months time frame.

But if there is ever a place i would call second home it would be Bayswater W2, London... Nothing compares to the flea market of Camden town, or watching a live play at the globe.
@RescueRanger

Obviously you don't go out on a tour to get next to home experience, do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would equate this to "if you don't have anything to hide, you should not worry". Big question is, even if i is 1 cent, why? what is his fault? High risk here applies to a crime. Today immigration, tomorrow something else.

If it was crime, then Indian government has all the valid reason to issue a diplomatic protest, but as long as it is related to immigration, i'll be against any such move by the government. I'd want India to leave Britishers with whatever solace they might gain by implementing such immigration policy.

While on the other hand, government should also discourage prospective students from going to UK for further education, questioning the validity of their degree in homeland.

Back
Top Bottom