What's new

India warns over UK plan to make visitors pay £3,000 bond

No one has called you a criminal, where does it say in that report that "Indian's, Pakistanis or anyone else is a criminal" they have just said that people from these countries are HIGH Risk, that is not saying you are a criminal. Oh gosh, and the UK is not an Authoritarian regime, it is the mother of democracy and values freedom of human rights so much it still has not deported a terrorist from it's soil because that terrorist might be tortured in his "home" country.

I am calling you out on this, where in the report does it say Indians or Pakistanis are criminals?

Lol.... what does that mean? I remember one joke. Some white person in US was referring to afro-americans as mondays. When another person enquirers what does it mean, he explains that calling them N!gger is considered racist, so he calls them mondays..nobody likes mondays anyway...

UK mother of democracy? hopefully no US person reads your post.

I don't understand why this outrage,obviously the brits made that list after consulting some serious statistics and 1+1 for them equals people in those countries tend to overstay their visit and abuse the british welfare system.Don't they have the right to check immigration?,once they've let someone in it's hard to find him again for expulsion.Ask every doctor,prevention is always better than the after treatment.

That is what I said. Ethnicity and race are interchangeable and "scientifically", there is no such thing as race. Another comprehension fail. Let me dumb it down to you. if you make racist laws, you can not escape by saying it is internal matter of the nation. Hence, UK rule, which is racist in nature needs to be criticized "even if" it is considered as internal matter of UK which is not). If you actually check, South Asian is an ethnicity which this rule clearly targets. If you still don't get it, underline which part you did not understand and I will search for a kid to dumb it down further...

You are brilliant.Don't get so worked up. Everything you say is awfully rich given your caste system.
Why is it not internal? You are only affected if you enter (internal) our country.
South Asian may be a race but it doesn't mention S.Asia. It names individual countries...It then mentions 2 other countries which aren't Asian.

Obviously, if they don't want us there, then we are no one to enforce ourselves into their nation. And to be honest, most of the South Asians has an intention to immigrate in the West. You'd be shocked to see how many students from this part of the world joining menial universities in UK just to get immigration, and later joins restaurants, drives taxi or works in a shopping mall to support themselves and their family.

And No, they are no one to lecture us on our internal situations. It's people like you who overemphasize their opinions in this nation.

I know for a fact how it works there. I am not disputing that. What I am saying is prematurely declaring all as criminals. And you say I over emphasize? Was it me who denied Modi visa based on his human rights record? was it me who denied BSF personnel visa? or was it me who is going to rise/already discussed India's "human rights violation" in parliaments? How many times UN debated whether casteism is racism? did I do that too? How many time did India discuss any discrimination by these so called developed countries' racist attitude in our parliament or in UN? I think people like you who are too timid and take anything and everything that comes from these countries as blessings are responsible.

Parliament - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And furthermore the Magna Carta Existed long before America was even discovered:
Magna Carta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

off topic:

Both (parliament and Magna Carta) are not democracy. even if they are, they are too narrow form of it. Senate was there in Roman times, much before British parliament. Even today, UK is constitutional monarchy (though, for all practical purpose, it is democracy)

I know for a fact how it works there. I am not disputing that. What I am saying is prematurely declaring all as criminals. And you say I over emphasize? Was it me who denied Modi visa based on his human rights record? was it me who denied BSF personnel visa? or was it me who is going to rise/already discussed India's "human rights violation" in parliaments? How many times UN debated whether casteism is racism? did I do that too? How many time did India discuss any discrimination by these so called developed countries' racist attitude in our parliament or in UN? I think people like you who are too timid and take anything and everything that comes from these countries as blessings are responsible.

The HIGH RISK category mentioned here is regarding HIGH RISK in immigration, which is aptly justified. Given that Indian government doesn't recognize the degree issued by UK education systems, then what can be the agenda of one to pursue studies in UK if it is not immigration?

International Education News l The PIE News l India: UK masters

A master's degree valid in UK, worthless in India - The New Indian Express

Not only this, UK degree has been looked upon by US, Canada and even few EU countries, Sweden for example.

You are brilliant.Don't get so worked up. Everything you say is awfully rich given your caste system.
Why is it not internal? You are only affected if you enter (internal) our country.
South Asian may be a race but it doesn't mention S.Asia. It names individual countries...It then mentions 2 other countries which aren't Asian.

That is because lack of ability, not lack of desire. When you have that ability inside our country, there were boards stating "Indians and Dogs not allowed".

off topic:

Both (parliament and Magna Carta) are not democracy. even if they are, they are too narrow form of it. Senate was there in Roman times, much before British parliament. Even today, UK is constitutional monarchy (though, for all practical purpose, it is democracy)

No offence my friend, but you really should take my advice and consult a student of law, or someone with a decent understanding of Constitutional and Administrative law, the Magna Carta was the first bill of rights, long before the American deceleration of independence.

The Magna Carta was used to establish legal systems in Australia, America, New Zeland and the other colonies post colonization. Rather than argue with me, you should read this book "History of Britian-Simon Schama".

:)

In the long run, only UK universities is going to suffer. As their endowment is getting reduced by the government, and without South Asian students, the universities cannot sustain the quality. Given that Indian students pay almost 3-4 times the fees of UK/EU students, and almost 15-20% by headcounts in the university.

While deserving Indian students, can still seek out for greener pastures in US, Canada, Australia and other EU countries. Finland doesn't charge any tuition fees from international students, so is few universities in Germany.

The HIGH RISK category mentioned here is regarding HIGH RISK in immigration, which is aptly justified. Given that Indian government doesn't recognize the degree issued by UK education systems, then what can be the agenda of one to pursue studies in UK if it is not immigration?

International Education News l The PIE News l India: UK masters

A master's degree valid in UK, worthless in India - The New Indian Express

Not only this, UK degree has been looked upon by US, Canada and even few EU countries, Sweden for example.

What if the student doesn't want govt job? In that case , let UK not issue visa at all to anybody, who applies to those universities. Why single out some countries? Also, what about tourists and other groups to which the rule also applies? But that is not the point at all. Is some country allowed to profile and punish some ethnic group based on stats? Just for example, tomorrow, if stat comes out that xyz ethnic group is more likely to commit crime that other groups, can govt declare that group "high risk" and fine/jail each individual of xyz ethnic background irrespective whether he/she committed any crime?

No offence my friend, but you really should take my advice and consult a student of law, or someone with a decent understanding of Constitutional and Administrative law, the Magna Carta was the first bill of rights, long before the American deceleration of independence.

The Magna Carta was used to establish legal systems in Australia, America, New Zeland and the other colonies post colonization. Rather than argue with me, you should read this book "History of Britian-Simon Schama".

:)

You may be right. But if UK was democratic, US wouldn't have seceded right?

What if the student doesn't want govt job? In that case , let UK not issue visa at all to anybody, who applies to those universities. Why single out some countries? Also, what about tourists and other groups to which the rule also applies? But that is not the point at all. Is some country allowed to profile and punish some ethnic group based on stats? Just for example, tomorrow, if stat comes out that xyz ethnic group is more likely to commit crime that other groups, can govt declare that group "high risk" and fine/jail each individual of xyz ethnic background irrespective whether he/she committed any crime?

If a student can pay 30-40K pound for their studies, then i don't see any financial constraint in paying 3K pound as a bond. If your intent is true, then you have nothing to worry about the money being forfeited.

And i repeat it again, the term 'HIGH RISK' is applied in sense of immigration, and not social crimes. Try to read the article for a better understanding. And whatever the other ethnic group doing inside UK is none of my concern, i'm only concerned about the Indian diaspora.

Back
Top Bottom