What's new

India wants UNSC club expanded to 25 states

Wait a derail the thread trolls. We had a great discussion going before you guys came in. Could we just get back to the point about UNSC and it's relevance with only P5 having veto?

India dont have a hydrogen bomb, dont have a delivery system, India is not a nuclear power, is it so hard to accept???

Doesn't matter we have enough bombs and ways to deliver to your population center.. how much you may wish but only a stupid will run down this threat ?

but it will cause themselves more danger of under a fully scale nuclear attack from other nuclear powers in a coming world war.

Acquiring nuclear weapons just makes them a target for the other nuclear nations.

Anyway, amending Japan's pacifist constitution is near-impossible, so it is a moot point anyway. Hasn't been done even once, in it's entire history.

And even if it were possible, the strongest opponents against modifying the constitution are actually the Japanese people themselves, who have built a good standard of living for themselves on this system.

Not to mention that Japanese people are the most opposed to nuclear weapons out of anybody else on Earth, and you can understand why... given their history.

India dont have a hydrogen bomb, dont have a delivery system, India is not a nuclear power, is it so hard to accept???

No one cares about your whining...What the hell is a nuclear power? If Chinese government believes even remotely that India can launch nuclear payload, who cares what you think!

No I think India will be more likely to nuke Japan. Just imagine an Agni-V aimed at Harbin but turned out drop at Kyushu these things happens.

lol, you are out of senses mate.. What's happening to you Chinese today?? anything special today

but it will cause themselves more danger of under a fully scale nuclear attack from other nuclear powers in a coming world war.

Sadly Japan's size and population density make it more vulnerable than other nuclear players, even India will have a less worse fate compare to Japan.

Acquiring nuclear weapons just makes you a target for the other nuclear nations.

Anyway, amending their pacifist constitution is near-impossible, so it is a moot point anyway. Hasn't been done even once, in it's entire history.

And even if it were possible, the strongest opponents against modifying the constitution are actually the Japanese people themselves, who have built a good standard of living for themselves on this system.

Only if you are NK type country. Who will make target out of Japan? Oh wait, you are talking about Vietnam....

lol, you are out of senses mate.. What's happening to you Chinese today?? anything special today

I just wanna point out it is dangers for Japan if you guys wanna bomb China. Personally I don't care much about it. I live in the States.

SO does everyone else except Chines Dragon and he lives in HK. Only one under threat is that below freezing...guy..

Only if you are NK type country. Who will make target out of Japan? Oh wait, you are talking about Vietnam....

Look who is the most strongly against Japan joining the security council... Russia, China and South Korea. All of whom who have territorial disputes with Japan.

And no, I was not talking about Vietnam.

Though to be fair, India won't even survive the first nuclear exchange with Pakistan, so we don't really need to worry about the next round... with 294 megatons (China) vs 1 megaton (India). :P

Not that India's leaders have the guts to expand an India-Pakistan nuclear war anyway. As the Indian guys on BR like to say, there is too much "shivering" by Indian politicians.

We like Manchuria.:)

Go more south.

If you aim south then Vietnam might be the country get bombed by your 'friendly fire'.
Do you know the word Manchuria has been no longer used in daily life and actually half of Air Force's third gen. fighters are produced in the North East.

Back
Top Bottom